Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Lady 3Jane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:32 pm
Revengeful Dust Bunny
Ok. So I was invited here randomly. A bit about me.

My name is Megan. I'm 18. I love to RP. I love music, can't live without it. I've been on Gaia since May 1st of 05' I think. (This isn't my original account.)

PM or randomly IM me if you want to find out more about me. ^_^.

Hello and welcome, we all hope you enjoy yourself here!

If you should desire anyone you know being invited, please be sure to let us know!

This guild can be quite entertaining at times, I hope you make the best of your stay here~! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:40 pm
[x]Decomposing Right Before Your Very Eyes

-Twirls Around.-

Hello. I am..

-Falls on butt.-

Kira. Urameshi. Kira Urameshi.

-Flicks Bouncy Antennae and watches it bounce.-

I've been on Gaia since.. Hm. I dunno. Search Green Eyed Angel and look at where it says 'Joined On.' That was my first account. Yush.

-Stands and sits on [INSERT YOUR NAME HERE].-

I love roleplaying. And Anime. Yes. Lovely.

-Swings legs back and forth.-

People tend to like me very quickly.

-Stands up and twirls some more.-

I am 13. I live in Florida. Give me your pants. Don't ask questions, just hand them here.

Along With The People Inside[x]

.Karix.XIII.

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:44 pm
Harmless Obsession

-Twirls Around.-

Hello. I am..

-Falls on butt.-

Kira. Urameshi. Kira Urameshi.

-Flicks Bouncy Antennae and watches it bounce.-

I've been on Gaia since.. Hm. I dunno. Search Green Eyed Angel and look at where it says 'Joined On.' That was my first account. Yush.

-Stands and sits on [INSERT YOUR NAME HERE].-

I love roleplaying. And Anime. Yes. Lovely.

-Swings legs back and forth.-

People tend to like me very quickly.

-Stands up and twirls some more.-

I am 13. I live in Florida. Give me your pants. Don't ask questions, just hand them here.

Nice to meet you. *Hands you a pair of worn levis* Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy what it has to offer. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:20 pm
Hullo. I'm called Kat. I like to draw, i've been on gaia for a bit, though perhaps only had a year of activity. I'm a lurker of sorts overall, posting only every once in a while unless i feel comfortable, mainly earning G by finding an art auction and bumping it till it ends or i go into non-existant land for a while. I own an art shop that i terribly need to re-arrange and eventually re-open.
I was invited to this guild quite at random i suppose, not sure why i was invited, if for any reason at all, though i'm quite curious as to where the person saw me, seeing as how i don't jump threads very often.
I like to RP, being able to RP most modern and pre modern settings. I tend to adore dark setting the best, since it gives me the freedom to have VERY out of the ordinary characters, as i love to do.
I'd like to think myself very literate, but my grammar and spelling are seriously lacking.
Reading and drawing are my favourite things to do (aside from talking to my friends that is.) Fantasy is the genre i like to stick to, though i'll admit i like a good drama as long as it's not soap opera like, with everyone being pretty and well off. I like tragedies rather than romances.
I dislike people who think they're better than everyone else, as cliche as it sounds. I've delt with far too many people with the grammar of a two year old who seem to think that just because their parents are english majors that they automatically are correct. I've also met far too many people who seem to think that if you don't get what you want, when they do, that you're their inferior.
>.> People who copy art and claim to be original will feel my wrath if they goad me.

Um, other than that long winded info that most likely matters just as much as the 'what's your favourite color?' questions in an IQ test, there's not much else to learn about me that's even mildly interesting. I will give fair warnings, I don't get along with most people because i'm very cynical, sarcastic and unreasonable. *bows* Thank you for reading all of this and i hope to meet a few people with similar interests soon.  

KatReverie

Leyna

Naughty Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:34 pm
cute guild.

i'm Leyna. /obvious.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:36 pm
zentlair
Nice to meet you. *Hands you a pair of worn levis* Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy what it has to offer. biggrin

-Huggles the Levi's.- Why thank you! I'll treasure them forever. <3 -Writes on them with Sharpie.-

.Karix.XIII.

No Longer Yours

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:57 pm
*walks up to the podium and taps the mic*

*looks out at all the people as the lights shine in my eyes* eek

Um, hiya *wave wave* ^^ I was randomly invited to this guild >_> I've been on Gaia since November 03 and primarily run art commission booths. I started playing as "StudioJenimeX" the name of my studio at the time, but after a while, I changed it to "Jenime" and somewhere, finally changed it to [ JenKo ]. My real name is Jen(i), and apparent in all of my avvy names. ^^; I'm a professional illustrator by trade, currently working on illustrations for a tarot deck, as well as a two book manga.

Besides that, I like pirates, reading, watching anime, and um... other random stuff.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me. 3nodding

*falls off the podium*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:58 pm
ehh.. g'day. guh.. name's amanda. or manda. errr gseed_lacus.
anyway, uhh...stuff about me..
- 14 years old. (12/05/91)
- 8th grade.
- Favorite games: Star Ocean 3, Tales of Phantasia, Silent Hill 3, Terranigma, FFVI and VII, and.. stuff.
- I love RPGs. and horror/survival games. and anime. and other stuff.
- I am currently replaying: Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time.
- I am currently working on: Kingdom Hearts II, Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life, Haunting Ground, Obscure.
- I am currently reading: Saiyuki, Kingdom Hearts, Killing Mr. Griffin, The Third Eye, Son of Rosemary.
- Some other important things: 1.) I barely get on now. 2.) I am boring. 3.) I am a very uninformed person.
well, thanks kindly for the invite. 3nodding  

gseed_lacus

Amaretta Sunrise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:19 pm
Greetings all! I have arrived by request to this place of doom.
To begin I am a 20 year old female. I live in a small town, but am currently attenting college in Kentucky. I have 3 bros and 1 sis and I love to write poetry and stories. Anything else you wanna know ask. I'm always open to conversation. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:06 pm
the name's Jonez, or Jonezy whichever you prefer.
been on gaia for less than a year, and i like to rp in something that is created by people and is undecided when to end! Makes things fun

Romero, you better not p***y out on this at least post that your here! hehe wink wink  

Kunjiro88

sdjbguisdbhgjklsdf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:32 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:38 pm
Um yeah hello.
I am 23 i started On Gaia on the 8th of march 2004.
My Name is Barret.
i am part german my dads side. and british i think my moms side of the family.
i run a website www.deadman--inc.com check it out.

I was born and live in Canada.
was randomly invited i have no idea why but meh. i hardly post enymore on gaia.  

Norran Dupree

Anxious Entrepreneur

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

Lady 3Jane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:14 pm
KatReverie
Hullo. I'm called Kat. I like to draw, i've been on gaia for a bit, though perhaps only had a year of activity. I'm a lurker of sorts overall, posting only every once in a while unless i feel comfortable, mainly earning G by finding an art auction and bumping it till it ends or i go into non-existant land for a while. I own an art shop that i terribly need to re-arrange and eventually re-open.
I was invited to this guild quite at random i suppose, not sure why i was invited, if for any reason at all, though i'm quite curious as to where the person saw me, seeing as how i don't jump threads very often.
I like to RP, being able to RP most modern and pre modern settings. I tend to adore dark setting the best, since it gives me the freedom to have VERY out of the ordinary characters, as i love to do.
I'd like to think myself very literate, but my grammar and spelling are seriously lacking.
Reading and drawing are my favourite things to do (aside from talking to my friends that is.) Fantasy is the genre i like to stick to, though i'll admit i like a good drama as long as it's not soap opera like, with everyone being pretty and well off. I like tragedies rather than romances.
I dislike people who think they're better than everyone else, as cliche as it sounds. I've delt with far too many people with the grammar of a two year old who seem to think that just because their parents are english majors that they automatically are correct. I've also met far too many people who seem to think that if you don't get what you want, when they do, that you're their inferior.
>.> People who copy art and claim to be original will feel my wrath if they goad me.

Um, other than that long winded info that most likely matters just as much as the 'what's your favourite color?' questions in an IQ test, there's not much else to learn about me that's even mildly interesting. I will give fair warnings, I don't get along with most people because i'm very cynical, sarcastic and unreasonable. *bows* Thank you for reading all of this and i hope to meet a few people with similar interests soon.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, I really do. The world needs more cynical people, so I appreciate your contribution to that end 3nodding
Welcome to the guild, and again, have fun and enjoy your stay~!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:21 pm
Leyna
cute guild.

i'm Leyna. /obvious.

Hey there Leyna! We are all glad you like it here. Enjoy yourself, and advertise your shop in the subforum! Everyone can use advertising wink  

Lady 3Jane

Lady 3Jane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:23 pm
[ JenKo ]
*walks up to the podium and taps the mic*

*looks out at all the people as the lights shine in my eyes* eek

Um, hiya *wave wave* ^^ I was randomly invited to this guild >_> I've been on Gaia since November 03 and primarily run art commission booths. I started playing as "StudioJenimeX" the name of my studio at the time, but after a while, I changed it to "Jenime" and somewhere, finally changed it to [ JenKo ]. My real name is Jen(i), and apparent in all of my avvy names. ^^; I'm a professional illustrator by trade, currently working on illustrations for a tarot deck, as well as a two book manga.

Besides that, I like pirates, reading, watching anime, and um... other random stuff.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me. 3nodding

*falls off the podium*

Well hello, my artiste. I was the one who found you, I believe. I saw you, and decided you would like it here... I do hope I was right!

Please, enjoy your stay. There are many things for a person to do in this guild, surely you'll find something to interest yourself with!

Try and have a good time, and make some new friends~!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games