Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:53 am
bubbles! pops*  
Ghost Siren
Niyaru Delacroix
Hello everyone

Hello!
How are you?  

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
iLovePockeex3

Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi I'm re-reading it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys. My fever is back. I'm going to go take a nap. Was fun talking to everyone. I'll come back after my nap for sure~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:54 am
havockitty
unhappymango
strawberryalice

For some reason Crazy Cat Ladies made me think of Pink Ladies.
Oh, okay.

and this combo makes me think professor umbridge.. a terrifying combo of both.

OH GAWD D:
User Image  

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

havockitty

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice

I like to read, play video games, watch awesome tv shows and movies, listen to music, play flute, gaia, tumblr, pottermore, and youtube a lot. What about you? What kinds of things do you like to do?

Well, Gaia is my little home away from home. Even if it makes me a little angry sometimes. But aside from that, I write, sing, and read. Sometimes I'll watch TV, but very seldomly, and only a fee select shows. On Gaia, I adore making avatars, talking to my friends and partaking in the events that come along. And I wouldn't dare ever call this a hobby, because it's definitely more important than that, but...well, there isn't a day that goes by without me talking to the one I love. redface

Gaia is my little home away from home too. I love writing. I have select shows I like to watch, I'm not into television in the sense of watching it all the time. Which tv shows do you like?

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, NCIS, Scandal, and Spongebob Squarepants. Even if I'm feeling terrible, the silly cartoon always makes me laugh or smile. :3 I mostly watch anime, though. And that's always online. Do you have any favorite movies?

OH MY GOD I love Atla and Atlok, NCIS, and Spongebob. You might like Criminal Minds too, since you like NCIS. I love cartoons. They were playing a Spongebob marathon the other night and I watched quite a bit of the episodes just laughing and reminiscing.

User Image

did i hear NCIS?  
Lustful Mayhem

Hi! How are you? (:

yuintakie_yuki

Soo, what are you up to? O:

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

AkumaNoNamida20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:55 am
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:55 am
heart

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:56 am
Enigmatic Malady

Never heard of it! But maybe I should look it up, haha.

Oh no, rest up! Get better soon <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 am
Enigmatic Malady
iLovePockeex3

Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi I'm re-reading it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys. My fever is back. I'm going to go take a nap. Was fun talking to everyone. I'll come back after my nap for sure~

get well soon =)  

yuintakie_yuki

Dead Nettle Witch

Backwoods Bookworm

strawberryalice
Ghost Siren
Oh boy, 1000 pages is intense! Hello everyone~

It is intense, but a fun challenge, plus it's been great talking to everyone. Beautiful avi by the way. ^____^

Thank you!
Yes I agree smile  
strawberryalice
havockitty
unhappymango
strawberryalice

For some reason Crazy Cat Ladies made me think of Pink Ladies.
Oh, okay.

and this combo makes me think professor umbridge.. a terrifying combo of both.

OH GAWD D:
User Image

User Image

with umbridge ther eis no god---just pain... and lots of creepy kitten
(though i will admit now this gif makes me think of legally blond)  

havockitty

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100

Uchi-Michi

Mind-boggling Conversationalist

20,840 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Marathon 300
Hi there XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:58 am
Niyaru Delacroix
Ghost Siren
Niyaru Delacroix
Hello everyone

Hello!
How are you?

I'm okay! I just was told by my doctor today that I have mild asthma so I don't know what to think of that, and I'm feeling so dizzy from the medicine he gave me.
How are you?  

Dead Nettle Witch

Backwoods Bookworm

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:58 am
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice

I like to read, play video games, watch awesome tv shows and movies, listen to music, play flute, gaia, tumblr, pottermore, and youtube a lot. What about you? What kinds of things do you like to do?

Well, Gaia is my little home away from home. Even if it makes me a little angry sometimes. But aside from that, I write, sing, and read. Sometimes I'll watch TV, but very seldomly, and only a fee select shows. On Gaia, I adore making avatars, talking to my friends and partaking in the events that come along. And I wouldn't dare ever call this a hobby, because it's definitely more important than that, but...well, there isn't a day that goes by without me talking to the one I love. redface

Gaia is my little home away from home too. I love writing. I have select shows I like to watch, I'm not into television in the sense of watching it all the time. Which tv shows do you like?

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, NCIS, Scandal, and Spongebob Squarepants. Even if I'm feeling terrible, the silly cartoon always makes me laugh or smile. :3 I mostly watch anime, though. And that's always online. Do you have any favorite movies?

OH MY GOD I love Atla and Atlok, NCIS, and Spongebob. You might like Criminal Minds too, since you like NCIS. I love cartoons. They were playing a Spongebob marathon the other night and I watched quite a bit of the episodes just laughing and reminiscing.

I'll have to check it out, then. ^-^ And I know what you mean. Whenever they have a SB marathon, I'm glued to the television. Oh! And I almost forgot to mention Foster's Home for Imaginary friends. I wish they aired more episodes... :c  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games