Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:24 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale watched Jiho pay for their tickets then he takes them when they were held out and held one out to Jiho. "Good thing we're together in seeing this movie. If I stray from reality and cower in fear I trust you can pull me back in reminding me of what's real" he said with a confident smile. "The movie should be starting in a few minutes. Do you want to get to our seats or stop by the restrooms right quick?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:56 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening to the other he took small breaths as he moved running his hand through his hair but he nodded softly to the request as he gave Dale a soft smile. "I will do my best to bring you back to reality. Is there anything in particular that you would like me to say or do to bring you back to reality?" he asked gently. Walking the whole time with the other he held the ticket stub looking it over as he bite his own lip and glanced over. "No I am good, just need to stop and get something to drink. Would you like anything to drink?" he asked softly. He shifted a bit thinking slightly as he moved a bit "Unless you want to go straight in and get our seats and enjoy the movie"

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:34 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale put his own ticket stub in his pocket for safe keeping and smiles back at Jiho. "Umm, something like welcome back, Dale or something you wouldn't say" he answered after thinking for a bit. He shook his head to offer about the drink, "No, I go use the restroom then get our seats" he responded.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:15 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to the other explain how he could get him back to reality he wondered if it would really work or not but still its something better then not knowing at all. "Alright, I shall remember that then Dale. Then alright, go and I shall wait for you here. I am going to go buy a bottle of water or something to drink in the theater in case one of us needs a drink"he said tenderly. Smiling he relaxed and thought for a bit before he headed to the counter to see what they had to drink. He was starting to feel very hot and it wondered if something was bothering him or was it just the temperature here that was making him so warm.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:35 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Does that mean we're sharing that bottle. Indirect kissing, I like that option" thought Dale. "Okay, I'll be back" he said then walked off to the restroom. No one was around the urinals when he walked in then used the one on the far right to take a leak. Washed his hands a moment later after he was done and zipped back up. Takes a glance at the mirror to admire the collar, "Best gift ever" he thought smiling then leaves the restroom to meet up with Jiho.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:47 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho moved slightly looking over the menu for a bit wondering what to get them both to drink as he ran his hand through his hair a bit.When it was his turn he moved and took a steady breath and ordered two bottles of water, paying for them both he moved waiting for the other to come back. Shifting he put one bottle into his coat pocket before picking one up taking a few sips of it. He wondered which room they had to go into to see the movie. There were so many of them and al this seemed to confuse him so much. Glancing over he saw Dale coming back as he smiled softly waving his hand to him before he looked at the bottle again to close it.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale stopped once he has approached Jiho, "Ready to go turn in our ticket for the movie?" he asked him thinking that is what to be next before going to the theater room. Been a long time since he watched a movie at the cinema he hopes it hasn't changed much.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:35 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Finishing his drink a bit still half way full as he glanced at the other smiling tenderly as he relaxed slightly. Moving he nodded a bit "yes I am ready to go see the movie, where do we turn the tickets in so we can go inside? Do you want some water? I bought two just to be on the safe side and in case we needed more"he said gently holding the bottle out for the other to take and take a sip if he wanted and if not then he would be okay if he didn't.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:39 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks around as he hear Jiho's questions. He points to someone ripping tickets in half at the entrance to the hall of theater rooms. "I think that's the person we're supposed to go to in turning the tickets" he said and lowered his hand. "Sure, I am a little parched" he said accepted the bottle. He was all too happy to take a sip from the bottle then handed back to him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:43 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho nodded softly as he smiled gently and headed after the other watching him before he looked over slightly to see who he was pointing to. "But what happens if they come to check our tickets and we do not have them. What if they do that"he said weakly worried. Walking with him calmly as he held the bottle thinking to himself a bit as he ran his hand through his hair a bit but he placed the bottle into his coat heading after him looking down slightly. "Are you happy about this date?"he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:58 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale leads the way tot he ticket taker, "I doubt there would be a reason for it to happen, but we would have the other half of our tickets. Plus we would be in the right room so there shouldn't a doubt in the ticket stubs being proof of our payment in being here" he said to Jiho softly. "Could I answer after we've seated?" he asked him then handed his ticket to the ticket taker. He stuffs his stub after his ticket was split in half and his stub was handed to him. Wanted to tell Jiho's his answer close and personal once their seated and not out in the open.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:09 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Walking with the other as he took small breaths as he moved slightly before he rubbed his neck slightly thinking but Jiho listened the whole time to understand everything. Biting his own lip he looked over a bit "So they keep one half and you keep the other half, but how do you know which half is whos?"he asked tenderly. Handing the ticket over he watched before looking up seeing that the other was walking ahead without him. Running after him after he placed his half of the ticket into his back pocket panting slightly before he bite his own lip again walking in as he looked around a bit. "Where would you like to sit Dale?" Jiho asked tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:26 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wondered if he was being tested on his knowledge of the cinema and the sort of thing his mentor would do. He didn't mind answering the questions. "Doesn't matter, they both look the same and have the same info on both halves" he answered. Looked for the title of the movie and the right showtime after entering the hall. Once he spotted it three door down on the right he headed over there. "Towards the back if that is alright with you, Jiro" he responded.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:48 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Following after the other he took small breaths as he bite his own lip but Jiho thought to himself a bit before glancing to dale to see how he was but as well listen to his explanation. Nodding once the other finished and smiled softly "I understand , I really do understand and I will see what happens and learn from that. But I guess we do learn as we go"he said gently. Seeing that Dale found the theater he followed after him rubbing his neck slightly "Can you show me the seats? Usually I sit in the middle so I do not know what would be considered the back so it would be nice to know for the future"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:49 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles, "Yup" he said softly and happily. "Sure" he said about showing him where the seats are he was talking about. After entering the room he headed for the row that was front of the last row then towards the middle of it. "This the place" he declared, "And some privacy included" he said looking out towards the screen before sitting down.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games