Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:57 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
━━━⊱ MAXWELL SULLIVAN ⊰━━━
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Ⓞoc: "" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "Surprisingly warm"

Max was, of course, happy to lend his arm for support. He didn't know why Bree was this way, but he sure as hell wasn't happy to see her in such a sorry state. Once they made it down the stairs, he kept by her side, making sure that she made it to the kitchen without collapsing. Grabbing the bottle of pills as he walked by them, he tucked them away in his pocket, making sure that he wouldn't forget them when he finally finished up the food. Once she'd settled down in her chosen seat, he made his way to the refrigerator, grabbing some cheese, bread, and butter, setting them on the countertop beside the stove before delving into the pantry to find a can of tomato soup. After doing that, he placed the can beside the other ingredients before going through various cupboards before he found the utensils he needed; a butter knife, a soup ladle, a frying pan and spatula, and a soup pot. With that, he cracked open the lid on the soup, poured it into the pot along with the required canful of water that the instructions called for, and set it on the front burner before turning on the flame beneath it. He then buttered a couple pieces of bread, slapped them onto the frying pan, then topped them with a slice of cheese each followed by another piece of buttered bread. The frying pan then joined the pot on the stove, Max igniting the flame beneath this cookware as well.

Letting the food cook for a few minutes (and doing the required stirring of the soup and flipping of the sandwiches), Max turned his attention back to Bree as the sandwiches sizzled behind him. "Oh yeah, the view of the ocean's amazing there, it's just... Too small." Like she'd said, they were perfect one-man houses, but introduce someone else and it starts to get a bit crowded. "And yeah, she's gonna be thrilled. She's already asked me if we're together yet, so I have a feeling she's gonna be playing matchmaker real soon." he mumbled with an exasperated sigh, turning back to the now-finished food. He quickly returned to the cabinets, getting out a couple plates and a couple sets of bowls and spoons, plunking each down on the counter beside the stove. Using the spatula, he laid out one sandwich on each plate, cutting them both in half diagonally to make them into triangles. After that, he ladled a generous amount of soup into both bowls, then placing the bowls in the center of each plate, flanked by the sandwich halves. With preparations now complete, he took both plates and made his way over to the table, sliding one of the plates in front of Bree before laying the other on the spot next to her, sitting down in the barstool belonging to that spot afterwards. "Bon appetit!" he chirped out happily, smiling over at the brunette as he took his seat. He then took out the pill bottle, opened it, and tapped out one of the small pills into his opposite hand, placing it on Bree's plate as well. "Oh, and I wanted to ask..." He tried to be as non-accusatory as possible with the following question, not wanting to grill the weary woman. "Who's 'we'?"

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:42 pm
MasterDenton

whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Dressed By Tyrese.Feeling: Slightly Absent; Drowsy; Overthinking.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The ocean... It was more than an amazing view. It was something near and dear to her heart; a catastrophic yet calm source of action that controlled the world with its frothy end waves. Water. An element that even though she felt in control of, still gave her faint fears of being overwhelmed by it. She strummed her fingers absently while he moved around the counter and made himself at home with her utensils. It hurt, a bit, to see another man rove over the same area her husband would. But as she ran her tongue across the roof of her mouth, anger managed to crumble through the cracks of depression. She shifted the pink muscle over her front two teeth, suckling it in and lifting her phone, tucked snug inside the elastic band of her black tights, onto the counter. Her eyes flicked over the dim screen, squinting down at the small white text appearing before her in a light blue bubble. Tyrese. A sense of relief flooded over her body and she tapped gently with the tip of her middle finger, grazing her unpainted fingernail along the keyboard. A simple check up here and there would keep her nervous breakdown of him leaving at ease. Even if he did only live a few neighborhoods over, she wasn't going to come chasing him down after a few hours.

I'm alright... Max is making me a grilled cheese.

A soft snort escaped her thinned lips and she turned the phone so its face shined back into the wooden surface she leaned on. As one arm extended, she held it over her head and twirled until it raveled around three fingers; her pointer, middle, and ring. Her chin came to rest down onto her other forearm, watching him cross over wooden planks and glance back at her. The smell of tomato was pungent, and although she could see the sandwiches, they didn't seem to exert over the entrance of her nostrils. "I don't blame her." She tapped the ends of her fingers again, flicking her violet eyes towards the window over the sink. If she peered to the left just right, she could see the bright outline of the pale moon struggling to make it's waning gibbous apparent above the occasional fading cloud. "She was very stuck on the idea of me becoming Mrs. Sullivan by the time I left Koizora as a teacher." She exhaled quietly and lifted her body back up to watch him slice the sandwiches. It was funny. It was something that only children adored, but even now, she preferred to slice it herself. Maybe it was more so for convenience than fun. "Thank you." She began, pinching a small tidbit of crust to drop down to the black cat curled around a bottom peg of her stool. It crunched even though she hadn't even seen it hit the ground. But instead of feeling for any spoon or sandwich, she instead moved for the pill settled atop the edge of her plate. It was mechanic, just as she said before. She dropped it into her mouth, swallowed, and glanced around for a glass of water. When none was to be found, she instead eyed the soup warily, and tilted the spoon against her tongue. It was hot. And the horse pill felt as if it might block her wind pipe. But as she blew against the edge of the silverware, her pursed lips stopped in movement, and she found herself in a state of apathy.

It didn't last long. Her frail body twitched and began to tremble. There is no us! There is no- As she watched the black and wide man fade to dust and was replaced by his best friend; a navy haired wolf she would have never believed to become familiar with. She shook, the spoon laced itself back with tomato soup, and instead she gripped her ivory fingertips into her hair, pulling down onto the dark chocolate brown locks. Her teeth ground against themselves, squeaking a low tone out to the blunette settled next to her. Two months ago he had left. Two months ago he had tried to explain that all he "wanted to do was to find his parents". He wanted to find family - and in turn, had abandoned the one she had given him. Incident after incident was graced with forgiveness. He'd wrap his toned arms around her, lift his lips in what she believed to be a genuine smile as his golden gaze fell upon her. For what she had given, he had pushed away, and stared at her at a distance like a bird hidden behind his steel bars. She was going to vomit again. Her hand fell to her chest and she balled the brown fabric up in her fingertips; clutching it as the last life line into the destroyed world around her. The fresh tears streamlined like diamonds down her cheeks, plopping onto whatever surface it could snatch - whether that be her clothing, the counter, or the edge of her porcelain dish.

I hate you! I hate you, I hate you! You left me once, you left me again, you- Her free hand caressed her parted lips and all she could muster was one small exhale and a sudden, silent cry of desperation. Why, why had he left her alone in the dark? Why had he let her walk home alone? Why had he pushed away the love that she tried to run over him? She shook her head again, her chest occasionally snapping forward with every exhaled sob.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:17 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

After taking a nibble out of the crispy crust of the sandwich, his eyes trailed back over to Bree, watching her expression closely. "Heh, so that was her agenda, then..." he mumbled out, a couple crumbs spilling from his mouth as he spoke. He grabbed a napkin and dabbed it against the corners of his mouth, partially to remove the food debris, and partially to hide his somewhat flustered expression. He certainly wouldn't mind her being Mrs. Sullivan, but he liked to let things take a slower pace than Camille's usually breakneck speed. After making sure that she'd put the pill in her mouth, he turned back to his own food, taking a rather large bite of the sandwich before spooning some of the hot soup into his mouth, surprisingly not all that bothered by the scalding temperature of the liquid. It seems that after tasting all of that world cuisine that he'd consumed over the years, a bit of molten soup didn't really phase his callused mouth. He quickly, but cleanly, consumed the rest of his meal, taking the napkin and rubbing it against his face once again to get rid of any tomato stains or gooey cheese that had stuck to his cheeks. He gave a playful pat to his stomach after he'd finished, turning on the stool once more to face Bree. "Oh man, can I cook or wha-"

Bree seemed to be vacantly staring forward, which at first Max took as a playful reaction to his boasting, though the lack of any responsiveness quickly made his smile shift to a worried expression. "B-Bree..?" he asked shakily, standing up from the stool and approaching her. No response. It was a lot like what happened last night... "Are you okay..?" He seemed to jump backwards as she pulled on her hair, nearly lunging forwards to grab her arms and pull them down to stop her from hurting herself. However, he didn't get the chance anyways, as her hand clutched itself to her chest before he had the chance to act. Now a bit desperate to save his friend, he threw his arms around her gently, holding her close to himself and running a hand through her hair in a last-ditch attempt to calm her (and himself, having been thrown into a near-panic state) down. "I-it's alright... I'm here..." he whispered softly, his entire body shaking in fear of losing her again. "M-Max's gotcha..."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:04 pm
MasterDenton

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Dressed By Tyrese.Feeling: Slightly Absent; Drowsy; Overthinking.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

Two warm arms enveloped over her shaking body, ridden with a sadness she herself could not even describe. It could only be related to the sensation of drowning - gasping for air and struggling for something, even an inanimate object, to pull herself back up to the surface. In this case, it was Max. Immediately she could feel the gentle tug of his fingers through the same matted curls she pinned back this morning. It had all been a lie. A downright lie when it came down to it. There was nothing she could do save for take every measure but avoid his presence in her memories, her dreams, her nightmares, and each mental struggle of her decrepit life. He had left her the empty skeleton of her prior existence, tearing her down from the beginning stage of when they had switched bodies in Koizora. It was at that moment that she had expected to marry him, to stay with him for the rest of her life - and it was at that moment that she had made her crucial mistake. Even the first time he had left without a single word, she had taken him back a year and a half after and... She clutched the front flaps of his black pea coat, her mind swarming with the same thoughts she wished she could forget. Never in her life of pure joy, content, and satisfaction had she ever wanted to forget so quickly, so desperately. Her heart hailed to his whisper, her first audible cry shuddering through the thick fabric and against his chest.

Her legs stumbled from the stool, pressing further into him and clinging against him, needing someone - anything to hold her emotional state at a level she could comprehend. And as time wore on, finally she began to come to, each steady inhale followed by a hiccup and what sounded to be a low sobbing sound. They wouldn't stop for a while. The faint fragrance of apples once again caressed her scent receivers. "I'm s-sorry..." She began in a whispering tone. "I-I... I didn't.. W-Want you to see me..." A faint hiccup interrupted her speech and she opened her now slightly swollen eyes to peer past his arm and over to the garage door once more. "N-Not like this." The pills, the frail stance, her disability to so much as physically move too much up and down.. Her eyes fluttered closed softly. Tyrese had been the only one she felt safe with anymore - and with Max here, the burden was beginning to lift.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:19 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Starting to tear up a bit himself as he heard the first whimpers of her crying against his chest, he clutched her tightly to his form, continuing to run his fingers against her scalp as she stumbled closer against him. No matter how long it took, he'd stay here with her until she felt better, even if he had to stand here with her all night. Eventually, though, the sobbing began to die down a bit, and he felt her move her head to peer up at him, her eyelids still red and puffy from what felt like hours of her tears flowing through them. As she began, he shook his head gently, sniffling a little to dispel any of his own tears. "No, no, it's fine..." She'd cried with him around back in Koizora, so this wasn't a totally unfamiliar sight, but he still felt awful whenever it happened. "Y-you're my best friend, so I'm fine with it... I'm here for you, Bree..."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:51 pm
MasterDenton

User ImageUser Image

There was a long prodding silence as she shoveled her now damp curls that framed the edges of her cheekbones and jawline. Another occasional sniff echoed itself from her nostrils. "After graduation..." She began, nestling her pearly teeth over her bottom lip and again shaking her head until she was staring back at the unappetizing meal. "After graduation, even after I came back from the school... I never heard from Finn again." She fumbled her fingertips over his coat, feeling for his arms instead of jerking along the edges of his chest. Each sentence seemed to be interrupted by some sort of outward soft cry, hiccup, or sniffle, but she continued on regardless. "N-Not for a year and a half or so." Her eyes narrowed and as she began to regain and compose herself, she gently pressed the edge of her bottom against the front lining of the bar stool. The legs clicked against the baseboard of the counter and she perched one foot to lay upon a bar beneath. Dime scattered to the adjacent chair. Finally she released him and instead clasped her hands at the bottom of her sweater. "I just... I happened to be walking outside of the grocery store when I spotted him. I was heading back to yellow rose and it felt... Like.." She gazed upon the floor, as if searching for an answer in the planks. "Like relief, but a joke. Like a terrible, horrible joke." She released her hands and placed one onto her forehead. "We dated for about a year before he proposed to me... And I said yes." She had been ecstatic over it, watching him kneel upon one knee in her classroom. Her students had known him well - there wasn't a moment she'd shut up about him if the subject lingered long enough.

She brushed a hand through her curls again and sighed quietly, crossing her arms over her chest and flickering her gaze away. "Things were fine... For the most part. It wasn't until-" She choked, suckling in her bottom lip and biting so hard she could have sworn she tasted blood. But instead of biting through, she smashed her palms against her eyelids, erupting in what seemed like a hysterical giggle. It didn't seem she'd be finishing the rest of the story at this point. "He left two months ago to "find his family". Not a call. Not a text. The police take me as a joke, as if they know he's fine somewhere and all I can think is that-" She tore her gaze to look up at him, her body shuddering as her eyebrows remained tugged inwards. "That he left me again, Max." Her steady crystallized irises now stared upon his sapphires, desperate for answers. "Just like the first time.." If she didn't steady herself, she was sure to break into tears again.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:29 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Max remained silent throughout Bree's recollection. Finn... Even since he'd known Bree, she'd had issues with this guy. The first day they'd met, she was having some sort of disagreement with him because he'd up and vanished all of a sudden. And when him and Finn finally met, it didn't really seem like Bree was all that happy to see him. On top of that, something about him rubbed Max the wrong way. It was probably the way that he seemed to act like nothing had happened when he disappeared, even though Bree was clearly affected by all of it. It just seemed like he only pretended to care about her until he got bored, something which her recollection seemed to back up. Why in the hell would he run off to find his family when he already had a loving wife here? It seemed like a big excuse to him, and if he ever saw Finn's ugly mug around here again, he'd... He let out a small exhale and squeezed Bree a little tighter. He wasn't sure what to say... He wanted to outright call the ditching b*****d out for what he was, but he had a feeling that she had feelings for him still, so he kept quiet. Instead, he tipped his head down a little, pressing his lips to her forehead, much like Tyrese had before. He hadn't really meant to linger as long as he did, but it seemed to calm him down quite a bit. Upon pulling back, he let out a small sigh, keeping the brunette held close. "Well, whatever happens... I'm here for you..." he whispered, still shaking ever so slightly.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:24 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey, Maxwell ||| ✗ 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Is wearing Jan 1st
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass
✗ Last Location: Soleil Beach ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

Tyrese waited until the light leaking from the brightly illuminated home narrowed into a sliver, looking over his shoulder as Izzy disappeared behind her closing door. Checking his phone, the wolf broke into a jog around the block and down to Aubrey's house. He'd been gone a lot longer than intended, hoping the foreign bluenette wasn't put off by the sudden and un-forewarned experience. Aubrey said things were okay, so perhaps she'd perked up considerably with someone else there in these long weeks. That had been his hope for today, so perhaps the extra hours wouldn't have hurt except maybe to leave them a little tired. Rounding into the slopped pavement of the driveway, the wolf staked up the yard while searching his pockets. No hiding place for his cigarettes today, not without his bag. Hide as if she'd have a problem with him smoking, though part of him doubted she'd be overly concerned. Shoving the partly crumpled cartridge back into his pocket, the wolf used a key to let himself inside.

He stopped slightly short, shifting his shoulder forward to make sure his wrist could show the door back into its frame. Gaze shifting between the two, he grumbled a quick, reserved apology. Aubrey appeared distressed, her old friend looking slightly less than put together himself. Obviously things weren't okay, but at the chance of sounding accusing, he asked -slowly- anyway. "Everything okay here?" With the inquiry out there, his brows furrowed worriedly towards the mother to be. Perhaps some upset had followed her from yesterday, or he would have to hurt the otherwise stranger grazing just under his increasingly suspicious gaze. Her, seated partially out of his sights, congested and sniffling. What had Maxwell done? She wasn't changed, though he would forgive that. Was she really properly fed? Had she taken her medicine and gotten fresh air? The author finally leaned several inches enough to click the door fully shut, coming further inside as he focused exclusively on the brunette. "What's going on, Bree bee, what's wrong?"

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:39 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:29 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Comfortable; Like Victoria.Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Oddly Awake.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

The petite woman jolted awake, shoving her hands back against the sheets behind her until she sat up to stare with a heaving chest over at the shaded window that had yet to let sunlight in. Peering over at the clock, the bright blue LED told her it was too early to even begin to think about the sun, but... She swiveled to the other side, glancing over the familiar bathroom light that flooded and illuminated the doorway; which in turn showered small bits into the bedroom. Out of the corner of her eye she could catch Dime sleeping heavily on the edge of the bed. And even though most mornings she felt as if she might fall over at such an ungodly hour, this time she felt.. Oddly awake. She slipped both of her legs from the warm sheath of the comforter, crossing her way over to the bathroom and brushing her fingertips along the door frame. She hadn't wanted to peek within on him, but instead she gingerly knocked and scratched along the wooden surface in a wanting motion. She had grown, mentally since her breakdown two weeks ago - and the visits from both family and friends, especially a tour around another city, had helped that immensely. It didn't take long shortly after for the beginning of realization to prod at the edges of her mind. With a gentle inhale, she only hoped he could hear her hissing whisper over the shower water. It wasn't as if anyone else were in the home, but she certainly didn't want to startle him on the wet surface. "Tyrese..!"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:03 am

User Image
✗ Aubrey ||| ✗ 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Is wearing Nothing atm
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: -- ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

Tyrese was up in the ante meridian hours, prepping himself for the new day with a routine that was overdue on several counts. As he blinked awake and checked the time, the wolf had somewhat excitedly peeled the covers away from himself and stepped each foot out of bed. Spinning to lay them flat again, he'd carefully fluffed the comforters around the sleeping brunette and scrawny house cat. Afterwards, he'd maneuvered through the dark by the light of his phone, carefully tiptoeing into the hallway and taking his crisply laundered clothes off the ironing board to bring with him into the master bathroom. Folding neatly enough to sit on the counter without sustaining a wrinkle, the bluenette removed the prearranged packaging with his scissors and barbering razors. After arriving home some time ago only to Aubrey in the middle of her second breakdown in less than twenty-fours hours, the father had easily fallen back into the cycle of forgetting to tend to himself while tending to her. In a whole two weeks spand, despite managing to have someone care for Aubrey while he went to work, the wolf had still forgotten entirely about his hair. Today was the last straw for the bluenette, he ran his finger over an able blade before bringing the shears to the hairs that lay midway between his shoulder blades. A good half an hour of labor resulted in a freshly altered style, cut to what he felt was a professional length. Rather than laying along the back of his neck, his hair now lay behind his ears and not an inch longer, for the first time since he twelve. As the wolf swept the discarded tresses into the trash, he thoroughly inspected his new look. It looked good, but...

Tugging his shirt over his head, Ty slowly undressed and reached to turn on the stream of water from the shower stall's silver head. It came forth with a soothing patter on the white tile beneath, splashing onto the glass door as he withdrew and closed it. Letting the water warm, he tossed his shirt into the laundry and leaned over to step out of his cotton bottoms, then his boxers, and do the same with those. Rubbing the back of his neck, unconsciously, Ty stepped into the water and began washing away the little hairs sticking to his neck and shoulders. He exhaled deeply, dipping his head forward and wetting the rest of his body. Feeling such mental clarity in the vacant hours of predawn, the man could relax and let his thoughts flow without a snag of doubt or self repremand. To say it simply: the wolf felt good. Humming something vague to himself, he grabbed his body wash and his face towel, backing out of the reach of the shower head before scrubbing himself from his ankles up. The wariness from yesterday night's long drive washed away with the first of the suds, the wolf clicking into a straighter stance as a noise came from the cracked doorway. Had he woken Aubrey or was he hearing things? He could have easily mistaken the barely audible whisper as his own thoughts echoing back to himself, slicking his hair back to keep from dripping as he curiously poked his head out of the glass stall. "Aubrey?" He called back, head cocking further to catch the dark encasement of her silhouette. "What's up?" She was up early, shockingly so for her current habits. He was sure she was downright unconscious at night now that she was sleeping way better than the beginning days of arriving home from the hospital.

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:02 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Comfortable; Like Victoria.Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Oddly Awake.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

Would he mind if- She glanced behind her, then prodded her head towards the other side of the door like a puppy, gripping her fingertips around the wooden edge. There was a faint smile on her lips, though she was still highly ridden with sleep. The last few days at her parents house was something a little different as Tyrese came to join her - her parents insisting he stay in the bedroom whilst she stayed upstairs. She had had no qualms for it; that much was true. In truth, she'd rather him stay as close as possible rather than taking a distance away as he had been these last several weeks. Maybe she had grown a little too used to sleeping next to him at night. That same familiar squeeze battered at her chest, and as she began to speak, she was quickly caught off guard by the new sight in front of her. His hair, though still soaked with shower water, had been trimmed and cut around the nape of his neck, shaving away any blue strands that had lingered for the past several months. There was a questionable look on her face, as if she had to struggle to remember if he had done it sometime while they were out of time. "You cut your hair..." It was more thoughtful, pointing out the obvious on the back and top of his head. When she was satisfied that he had to have done it within the past time of her sleeping, she shook her head and the smile on her lips grew wider.

There would be no questioning or coaxing by her at this point. As the warmth of the steam brushed against her face, she could only feel the need to be sporadic. Her violet irises landed upon his navy orbs again and she clung to the door. "Call in to work today." It wasn't a demand by any means, but more an offer. "You've been working your a** off, and I want to spend the day with you." Her cheeks rose to caress the bottoms of her eyes and she tilted her head to the side. Her curls rolled and splayed over her bare shoulder, and as she waited for his answer, she gently pushed the door back and forth a few inches, leaning her body mass over the handle.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:12 pm

User Image
✗ Aubrey ||| ✗ 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Is wearing Nothing atm
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: -- ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

The door made its slow way forward, nudged open by the gentle force of the brunette as she presumably began letting herself in. Seeing the hinges comply, the wolf ducked back into the shower stall, pushing the head as close to the wall as it would go before grabbing a towel off the rack and tying it around his otherwise exposed hips with a quick loop and tuck motion. The wolf then stepped out of the shower, standing on the floor mat as he dripped and stared inquisitively at Aubrey. Her lips parted for words, stopping short as her newly awaked frame and bright eyes caught onto something new. He didn’t immediately recognise what, the same curious and surprised expression chiseled across his brow. It wasn’t until she detailed what she was inspecting that a flustered and dissatisfied scowl came on his lips, his head turning to avert his gaze and he roughly grabbed the shortened turf of hair behind his ears. It would take some getting used to, he seemed unhappy with it once it was mentioned. ”yeah, it seemed to be about time for it.” He grumbled, not quite sure if she’d made comment out of approval or not. His other hand kept his towel in place, more out of decency than discomfort. After a moment more, the wolf returned his regards on her, half ready to offer to leave if she was up because she needed the toilet. Rather, he was given a dent in his daily plans, his brows unwrinkling as Aubrey suggested he call in to spend a day with her. Really? He hadn’t thought he was working hard enough, after all, the hours of work he’d been putting in for the last two weeks were more than he’d worked in the whole two and a half months La Mer had been open. The bluenette jutted out his lip thoughtfully, shrugging one shoulder before nodding. ”I suppose i can rearrange my schedule this week, take today off and go in tomorrow.” he accepted, brushing his hair back again as water fell into his eyes. Though she said it was because he was working hard, he wondered if something was actually wrong. Maybe seeing her parents wasn’t the kind of alone she was talking about. They only had that kind of alone after he was done working, cooking, and -if he was lucky enough not to have Sela for a day- more chores after that. It was a rarer and rarer occurrence not to have the toddler on his heels now that Lil began her new career. He wouldn’t have his daughter left with Sinclair or a sitter, or worse yet, flown all across the country to accommodate her mother. If Lillian left town, Sela came with him. Needless to say, life wasn’t slowing down for the kind of thing Aubrey was asking for now. He thought it would be better to indulge her today. Even their vacations the last two weekends had been stifled by someone being with them. ”Uh...should you be warning me of something before i fully agree to this?” Tyrese asked, still off kilter by her request.

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: Sorry, Denton~ that was an accident
oOBookwormYumiOo

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:37 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: A Kinda Cold Outing!Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Oddly Awake.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

She couldn't help but laugh, laying the hand from the frame across her lips to stifle any loud sound threatening to echo around the room. "What? You don't like it?" At the sight of him being clothed, she crossed over the linoleum and stopped a few inches from the edge of the mat. The steam felt good, but there would be no reason for her to shower this morning. Instead, she flicked a few blue strands away from his forehead, watching them rise and plop along with the rest where he had grabbed. "Well I do if it's any consolation." She could practically feel his body heat radiating through her nightgown; something Victoria had given her back in her teacher days. It was a joke to be "twinsies" whilst Bree stayed the night with her. She missed her friend. "I think it's handsome." The smile widened and she seemed to brighten like a firework as soon as he accepted to stay with her for the day. It hadn't exactly been something planned in her own mind - but with the way he had absolutely done nothing but spoil her, but be there for her, and help her along her "process", she wanted to make it up to him.

She clasped her hands together like a child, spinning on her heel to head back towards the bathroom exit. "I'll go get dressed." Time hadn't been much of a constraint on the brunette today. Nor had it crossed her mind exactly how early it was. Then again, to be over the crest of waters at sunrise would be a scene in itself. Halting at the doorway, she thought over what he had said before quickly throwing a playful expression over her shoulder, her turquoise gown nestling itself on the back of her thighs. "Bring your swim suit. You're going to get cold and wet." And with that, she was out the door, filtering through her dresser to find something to wear for the day. She shuffled through her folded shirts like a deck of cards, pulling a rather light aqua green crop top, and high fitting dark skinny jeans. Placing them both to the side, she sat upon her knees completely and stripped of the gown, strapping on her bra and shuffling the clothing over her body. There was a small hesitated second as she glanced down at her now ever rising stomach, before she stood to slip one leg in at a time. When they were buckled, she tossed her curls over her shoulders and made her way to her jewelry dresser, pausing to flick on the small lamp on her bed side table. "Today..." She began, flicking her eyes over to him as she slipped on a few silver bracelets. "I'm going to teach you something new."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out