Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:41 pm
Mongooseh

Rain Yupa

Hey I haven't gotten a post from either of you in a while. I need to know if you are taking a short rest or not before seeing the girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:12 pm
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

Rain Yupa

Hey I haven't gotten a post from either of you in a while. I need to know if you are taking a short rest or not before seeing the girls.

Sorry sweatdrop I've tried to post in OOC threads that the last two-or-so weeks have been really busy (culminating in a charity race yesterday morning, where I only had 3 hours of sleep between ending the preparation process the night before and having to get up to be back there the following morning before 5am for more preparation). My posting speed will be returning to normal now.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:41 pm
Quote:
"he took the brunt of the damage, but he should be good by morning. Healing potions work wonders."

It occurs to me that healing potion bath bombs would sell like hotcakes to the right adventurers. Alphabet, would Twyla be interested in researching and going into business selling them with Revenge?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:41 pm
Rain Yupa

Your avatar is weirding me out. I keep looking and thinking, I don't remember posting that, then realize its Rain being my doppelganger.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:45 am
Can someone remind me who basilda is?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:10 am
Basidia is an adopted daughter of Kail Araethos who was dying of an incurable disease. In an act of desperation he fused her form with a magical restorative fungus that currently keeps her alive. However the fusion was not perfect so she remains sickly as her body resists the symbiotic relationship. Hence why Kail wanted to study the magic surrounding Abby to perhaps help him improve Basidia's situation.

However Valac doesn't know any of this as he was not present at any of the conversations where this information was passed. He was also unconscious when Basidia made her first appearance so this is his first time seeing her as well. She looks like a young frail girl in her mid to late teens, with red hair, green eyes, and pale almost grey looking skin. She looks to be wearing a wide brimmed hat made out of a large mushroom cap, but it is actually part of her.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:39 pm
Rain Yupa

Go ahead and have Revenge arrive. I want to get this thinking rolling forward.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:26 am
Its been 3-4 days since we left Gladesdale right?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:52 am
It has been 4 full days since the party left Gladesdale. You are arriving back in town around 10:00 on the 5th day.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:36 am
Sorry my posting has been lacking lately. I've been sick, haven't been able to call out (had some important things that absolutely needed to be done), and it's still lingering. On day 8 now. I'm still on the fence if this has turned into pneumonia or not (I've had it once back in '12, and it doesn't feel/sound quite as bad as I did back then).  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 pm
AlphabetFish
((I rolled an 8 Heal check in the presence of the DM to determine if there are aftereffects from the wand. So... I actually don't know!))

I was hoping for another Bluff check gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:56 pm
Rain Yupa
AlphabetFish
((I rolled an 8 Heal check in the presence of the DM to determine if there are aftereffects from the wand. So... I actually don't know!))

Aw man, you shoulda said! Twyla has no wisdom, and apparently I don't IRL either!  

AlphabetFish

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:16 pm
AlphabetFish
Rain Yupa
AlphabetFish

Aw man, you shoulda said! Twyla has no wisdom, and apparently I don't IRL either!

I can wink wink, but Twyla's too low to the ground to nudge nudge without it looking really suspicious to the guys we're trying to bluff.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:53 pm
Kowsauni

Is arcana 17 sufficient to know the details of the sending ritual (primarily, casting time)?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:23 pm
Hmm, considering Revenge isn't trained in arcana and it is a ritual above your level I would have to say no with that check. However, you could try asking Twyla for help.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games