Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:59 am
vlad got off the ground rubbing his head with a small frown but nodded " yea i know but i swear that just runs thru your family you were the jelous type with your wife then wolfgang and also his son benjamin " he said shaking his head but he ruffled wolfgangs head "pup here shouldn't worry so much" he said

noahs eyes widned and he pointed at this benjamin " oi dad is this the guy you said always went on and on about the cleft bloodline and his werid visions " he said in a inoccent tone while raven looked at benjamin with a curious look before doing his normal hair pull greeting  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:11 am
Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the first

User Image

Looks at Raven and Noah nodding "I am the first Benjamin Johnathan Cleft as well the one who made the first treaty with your family young prince" he said to Noah then feels his hair being pulled on by Raven "yes pup?"

Wolfgang looks away from Vlad pouting

Henry sighs "our grandfather here Noah before he died was around two thousand years old so your looking at the first werewolf leader as well and great friend of your father"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:18 am
vlad smiles and ruffles his hair " dont be pouting wolfgang " he said

noah smiles and nods and raven giggles and says " your hair is pretty " raven started to play with it with a small giggle

towa walked up with the barrel of deer blood in one hand and its skinned body then stopped and looked around " ok what did i miss" he said with a tilted head  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:35 am
Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the first

User Image

"It's silver hair little pup" ruffles raven's hair before standing up looking around while his eyes glowed "Be wary soon the future will be grown and the old long gone one day the cleft line will end forever as a new one takes it's place beware the wolf with the powerful sense" his hair starting turning back to dark brown staying long as his eyes turned red

Henry "Benny became my grandfather for a second"

Wolfgang look at the sky

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:39 am
noah wwas silent before saying what he thought would be on alot of peoples minds while going to help ben up " well thats ******** ominous"
hearing that made towa and vlad chuckle abit  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:54 am
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Wakes up slowly "ow my head" looks at Noah sitting up rubbing his head looking down at his hair "whoa my hair is grown out really long"

Henry thinks about the vision "hmm" his eyes glowed "Towa duck!"

Two wolves tackle down towa laughing

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:00 am
noah chuckled and ran his fingers thru the hair " i like it it suits you " he said kissing bens cheek
towa had heard it but was only able to turn around and get knocked to the ground with a oof looking at the wolves with a pout he said " whats with everyone tackleing me to say hi"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:10 am
Dean Cleft

User Image

Henry Cleft

User Image

Philip Cleft

User Image

"hello towa" the wolfs stand up as one of them hugged towa tightly "long time no see" smiles sweetly while the other bowed lightly

Henry growls "Philip let go of towa right now" puts his glasses on his shirt

Benjamin growls playfully at Noah smiling while pick up Raven

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:24 am
towa smiled softly " hey phillip dean yea its been a long time how have you two been" he moves over to henry and gives him a soft kiss  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:31 am
Philip his features sadden "not well deep freeze dumped me for a arctic she wolf so yeah not a very good two years for me...."

Dean pats Philip's head "I've been in the rainforest training my gifts to the very perk of perfection" smiles

Henry growls softly

Benjamin stands up looking at his brothers "welcome home Philip and Dean"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:46 am
Smexi-hexi123
Philip his features sadden "not well deep freeze dumped me for a arctic she wolf so yeah not a very good two years for me...."

Dean pats Philip's head "I've been in the rainforest training my gifts to the very perk of perfection" smiles

Henry growls softly

Benjamin stands up looking at his brothers "welcome home Philip and Dean"

towa frowned and hugged phllip " im sorry philip " he said rubbing his back

noah smiles at themboth and waves at them both " hey guys "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:59 am

User Image

Kisses Noah's head smiling sweetly

Philip "it's alright towa anyway I am glad my brother Henry makes you happy" walks over to a old tree sitting down

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:17 am
noah kisses benjamin " that was kinda strange seeing you turn into your grandfather now i see where you all get your good looks from " he said teasingly

towa frowned softly at the sight and moved to henry and gave him a look that said " help your brother " and kissed him softly again running his hands thru his hair  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:27 am

User Image

blushes lightly "flattery Noah really?" Kisses him lovely

Henry sighs walking towards Philip sitting next to him patting his back til Philip starting crying into his shoulder,he sighed "Fate has been cruel and order unkind how could I've sent you away the blame was my own but the punishment yours" Henry sings their mother's lullaby "sleep prince of moonlight goodnight brother of mine, the moonlight sings us all to rest so take comfort in this song of starlight and moonlight. Your loved so much more then you know may troubles be far from your mind..." hugs Philip "...and forgive me for being so blind"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:12 pm
noah smiled and kissed him back " i heard it gets my everywhere " he said with a wink

towa watching the brothers had happy tears in his eyes as he jumped and hugged them both " oh this is so sweet i love it " he says with a happy tone hugging them both tightly  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games