Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:51 pm
Youko walked around, taking in the scenery.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:25 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
hello, she a man with a huge jaged edge sword,my name is Can he said, and may sho are you he asked nicely,but he was readly to take blood if need be,im the Brother of Will he said,  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:29 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"Yeah who knows who I may find," Ishizai said, smiling, "I just have to keep an eye out."
*he smiled* yeah he suad,*theywas now in an odd part of the city,and there was,something odd going on,here,there was a smell of blood in the air, and the faceles would not come in this point

"How come this place smells like blood?" Ishizai asked, "And how come the faceless wont come near it?"
i have no clue he said,*some ting moved in the shadows*then evely thing was set on fire, and 1000's of spiders cam out of the fire and cane after the 2 of them
Ishizai's grip tightened on her sword and a serious look appeared on her face. She was ready to fight if need be.
8the spiders was now on fire,on there own will,and they jumped on Will and her*Will knocked them off, as fast as he could,since his power was fire, it didn't hurnt, unless they biten him*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:26 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"Yeah who knows who I may find," Ishizai said, smiling, "I just have to keep an eye out."
*he smiled* yeah he suad,*theywas now in an odd part of the city,and there was,something odd going on,here,there was a smell of blood in the air, and the faceles would not come in this point

"How come this place smells like blood?" Ishizai asked, "And how come the faceless wont come near it?"
i have no clue he said,*some ting moved in the shadows*then evely thing was set on fire, and 1000's of spiders cam out of the fire and cane after the 2 of them
Ishizai's grip tightened on her sword and a serious look appeared on her face. She was ready to fight if need be.
8the spiders was now on fire,on there own will,and they jumped on Will and her*Will knocked them off, as fast as he could,since his power was fire, it didn't hurnt, unless they biten him*
Ishizai swiped at the spiders with her sword as they jumped at her. She couldn't let them touch her or she would be set on fire and if her wings caught fire she was doomed.  

Leliana Andraste

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:16 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
hello, she a man with a huge jaged edge sword,my name is Can he said, and may sho are you he asked nicely,but he was readly to take blood if need be,im the Brother of Will he said,
Youko looked around. "Who's Will?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:43 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
a demon Hunter whos fell for a demon?angel combe he siad, he"s goten soft over the time the met the white heir kind he siad,but there nothing wrong with it he said
*the moon is out tonight said Csn thst mrsn's the were wolf is in controll he said, yes there is one here he siad, but i wouldn't worrie you just fond someone that's willing to proteched you form him he said,but im not saying that you need help, he said  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:46 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai swiped at the spiders with her sword as they jumped at her. She couldn't let them touch her or she would be set on fire and if her wings caught fire she was doomed.
:comeemtal bust of pain and helpless sorrow" he said* there was flame jar that wiss let break on the ground* out came winter, it chilled the spiders utill they was ice* like i said your safe with me,but theres more to come he said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:55 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

:comeemtal bust of pain and helpless sorrow" he said* there was flame jar that wiss let break on the ground* out came winter, it chilled the spiders utill they was ice* like i said your safe with me,but theres more to come he said
"I'm ready for anything now," Ishizai said, smiling, "Our conversation before has given me new hope in life."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:55 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"I'm ready for anything now," Ishizai said, smiling, "Our conversation before has given me new hope in life."

*he smiled more so* good he said, therre was a ROAR, it came form the earth unferneath them,the ground begain to shake,, its comeing he said,the eater is comeing he said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:28 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

*he smiled more so* good he said, therre was a ROAR, it came form the earth unferneath them,the ground begain to shake,, its comeing he said,the eater is comeing he said

"The eater?" Ishizai asked, "What's that?"  

Leliana Andraste

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:47 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
a demon Hunter whos fell for a demon?angel combe he siad, he"s goten soft over the time the met the white heir kind he siad,but there nothing wrong with it he said
*the moon is out tonight said Csn thst mrsn's the were wolf is in controll he said, yes there is one here he siad, but i wouldn't worrie you just fond someone that's willing to proteched you form him he said,but im not saying that you need help, he said
She looked at him, sternly. "Good, becouse I don't think i'll need it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She looked at him, sternly. "Good, becouse I don't think i'll need it."

*he smiled,but you could use someone to talk to, he siad,i know that werewolfs can kill vampair he siad, but why am i saying that he said, any way, i won't bug yAa any more, but there arn't manny people around here that would befreind you,most would want to kill you he said  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:38 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

its a being,one of 8,this eater,is a eater of souls he said,,it was the thing that faceless fear because,it 1st made faceless he siad,,it can take any form it wish's he siad,and so can most of the other eaters he said,  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:09 pm
Tiger runs around as a white wolf, pausing to sniff at some plants. This is fustrating. I'm to young for this! She growls lowly in fustration. Suddenly she runs into a squirrel. "Hm? You! You stole my lunch!" the squirrel chatteres angrily and climbs a tree, Ty in her dark squirrelly form climbs up and starts chasing after around the tree.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:27 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

its a being,one of 8,this eater,is a eater of souls he said,,it was the thing that faceless fear because,it 1st made faceless he siad,,it can take any form it wish's he siad,and so can most of the other eaters he said,

"Eater of souls?" Ishizai gasped, "You mean like Ammut from Egyptian myth?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces