Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:29 pm
"I need your help to build my house for me and Xixi. If you don't want to, you don't have to. I am asking, but I will not beg." Strike came in closer to him. "So, will you help us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:29 pm
Lufu grinned sheepishly. "In a manner of speaking, yes." He regarded Hibiki thoughtfully. "I don't really know you very well yet do I..." he said, getting up and walking over.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:32 pm
"No, I dont believe so. My name's Hibiki."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:35 pm
Lufu held out his hand. "I'm Lufu, as you already appear to know. It's nice to meet you. How long have you lived around here?" he asked curiously.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:36 pm
Zack looked up at Strike and rolled his eyes. He sighed before speaking any further. "Ok listen. I dont think you understood me the last time. Im happy for you, but I want nothing to do with you or the devils daughter...that clear?" He didnt mean to be mean or cold at all.

His fingers ran through his hair and he stood placing his hands back into his pocket. Geffory entered with Zack and strikes food and placed it on the table and left in a hurry trying not to disturb Zack and Strikes conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:37 pm
Hibiki took Lufu's hand and shook it. "I'm a wanderer, I just arrived here a few days ago."  

Allah The Eternal

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:41 pm
Lufu's eyes widened as their hands touched, and he looked at Hibiki in suprise. "Are you a Demon too then? I never reallized, you keep it contained so completely..." He sounded more suprised than anything else. He looked at his hand. It still felt a little tingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:43 pm
"I knew you would say that. Fine brother, then I'll just do it your way. I'll steal it from every man I can, and when I have enough, I'll have my place." Strike floated back and out the door like he always did. "You would deny your brother?! What kind of brother are you?! Still so cold, even after I had told you my story, showed you my life! And still you would not support me..." Strike lowered his head as he flew back and stood and the balcony. "I don't want to hear from you ever again. I don't want to see you. I'll even steal from another city, I would hate to deprive you of anything. Later angel of the black wings....." Strike flew off the balcony towards the field Lufu wanted to meet him in. Maybe he'll help me.... Strike landed in the field. "Lufu, Hibiki. I do believe we had a conversation going before you left. Lets see that power Lufu..."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:43 pm
Hibiki smiled. "Yes I am."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:45 pm
After Kiom'e got bored she stood up and started walking into town, leaving behind a garden full of green fire flowers that covered her complete back-yard, looking for the gardner, hopeing she was in town for once.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:46 pm
Zack ran to the balcony to catch up with Strike but he just he should leave him alone. He would help him...he would... He turned away and walked over to his plate of food and ate his dinner.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:48 pm
Lufu looked up as Strike appeared. "That was fast..." he asid, sounding a little startled. "If your really done already, I guess I'll show you then." He moved out to wards the more open ground and turned back. "Are you looking for anything specific?" he called back to them.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:52 pm
"Nothing fancy Lufu, just something to show what your power can do. Don't rip up all the earth." Strike remembered seeing what he did before. "Maybe those pillar things you did last time. That should be interesting."

{Edit} ((Lufu left it seems, what should we do now?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:53 pm
"Just give us the best you can give." hibiki shouted.  

Allah The Eternal

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games