Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:25 am
Mia opened her suitcase and the shadows really had done a good job in packing her things. They even cleaned and made room for Ginger's kittylitter box and sand. They also put in the kitty bowl. Mia summoned some shadows. "Wow you guys! You did a really good job. Anyways, like I said, you can roam around a bit. Just try not to scare anybody." Mia fed Ginger and then started to carry her in her arms. Mia walked out of the room and looked out of the window. She could see Ayu, Ty, Marcus and her dogs.

"I guess that's her backyard..." Mia was just about to go down the stairs but she stopped. She stepped back and looked out the window again. "...big backyard." Mia went down the stairs and found her way to the backyard. "Hey!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:35 am
Ayu smiled. "Good I was begining to worry that you got lost. I still have trouble finding the bathroom so you aren't the only one." She giggled and walked over to Mia. Her basset hound followed her but laid down half the way over because she was already tierd. "The lazy basset is Bernadette. She was Kyo's dog." She sighed and pointed to the St. Bernard. "That one is mine. Kodiak. The Corgi only nips at your heels if you don't stay with the group. She is a herding dog and her name is Alice. She was also Kyo's." She smiled and looked at Mia. "My cat is inside. He likes hiding." Ayu walked in and walked up the stairs. "Come on Mia I'll show you my room."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:40 am
Mia followed. "Ok. I picked the first room upstairs. It's so nice. And the view is sooo beautiful! I think I can actually see a bit of the ocean!" Mia pet Ginger a bit then set her down to wander. Ginger wandered off down the stairs. "Oh, and is it ok that I let some of my shadows wander the mansion? I said that I'd let them 'cause they did a good job packing most of my stuff."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:47 am
"I don't mind." She smiled and walked to the very end of the halls to double doors. She opened it, showing her master bedroom. It had a king size bed and a flat screen TV on the oppisite wall. The walls were royal blue and had Japanese designs on the ceiling. She had a lamp on the bedside table and when you looked on her bed you saw a big white cat. But once it jumped off the bed you saw it was a white tiger. "This is my cat well white tiger Masaru." She smiled and pets Masaru's head making him purr loudly.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:53 am
"Wow! Aren't the maids scared of him? And where'd you get him?" Mia walked over and stroked Masaru's back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:20 pm
"Masaru was at a local zoo and he was hurt badly. The zoo care takers wanted to put him down but I stopped them. I paid them money to keep Masaru and then he lived at our place. We nursed him back to health and he likes it here. Besides that the maids love him. He is sweet to everyone and everything. Encluding the dogs. He likes to play with them." Ayu smiled and stroked Masaru's head.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:08 pm
"Really?" Mia giggled. "I wonder if he'll like Ginger." Mia put two fingers to her lips and whistled loudly. Mia looked out the bedroom door and saw Ginger come in. Ginger immediately hid behind Mia's leg when she came in. "I guess she's just scared." Mia bent down and pet her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:14 pm
Ayu smiled and bent down to Masaru. She whispered something in his ear and smiled. Masaru seemed to nod then snifted Ginger. After a few seconds he licked her back and walked back over to Ayu. "Aww he likes her." Masaru laid down and closed his eyes. "Lazy tiger he is."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:09 am
Ginger hissed a bit because of the lick but then joined Masaru in lying down. "I guess they both are. But I think Ginger likes him too." Mia smiled. She looked around the room. "But this is a nice room." Mia stopped to think. "Hey, by the way, how many empty rooms do you have in this place? I mean, there must've been a few empty ones downstairs and then all the rooms up here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:58 am
"You had to sk me...the last time I counted there were over 30 rooms here. So there is alot left. My basement is like an extra floor. It has carpet, a couch, a movie rack, a flat screen TV and a bed in a different room connected to it. You can go look for yourself. I have to feed the dogs." She smiled and went to an ajointed room and pulled out a huge bag of dog food. "Here can you feed Masaru for me. His room is in that room." She pointed to the other door.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:36 pm
Mia was startled. She liked Masaru but she was still a little frightened. "Uh...uh....O-ok-k." Mia looked around. "What do I feed him?" Ginger poked at Masaru with her paw and the mewed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:07 pm
"His fod is in his room. You can't miss it trust me." She smiled. "He won't bite.." She walked out of the room with the dog food.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:48 pm
"O..k." Mia hesitantly stepped into the room and saw a container with some small dead animals in it. "Oh..." Mia shuddered and picked her pockets for the gloves that she carried around with her for emergency. She picked out a small rabbit and a rat. She shuddered again. When she turned around Masaru was walking in with Ginger behind him. Mia pet Masaru a bit and then fed him the rabbit and the rat. Masaru purred then Mia patted him and bent down to Ginger. She pet her. "Don't get into any trouble ok? I'm going to go explore a bit." Ginger nodded and ran out the room and down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:14 pm
Ayu was out side filling the dogs pans for their food. Once she got finished she walked back inside and sighed.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:48 pm
Mia walked out of the room and saw one of the maids walking out of a room with some blankets. "Oh. Hello." The maid turned to Mia and smiled. "Oh, you must be the guests. Hi. Would you like me to show you around?" Mia smiled back. "Sure. This is a pretty big place so I'd hate to get lost here." Mia walked up beside her.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that because there are plenty of maids and butlers around here. There's even another servant's quarters around this place. One for, well, this part of the mansion and then another for the other half. So I'll start by show you around this part." The maid started walking down the stairs and Mia followed.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games