Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Rosemary smiled as she was looking at Muerte. She had some weird friends. "A telepath is someone who has the ability to know what another person is thinking: visually, words, and what not. At the same time I am able to communicate with others."

It is very handy if you want to talk to a particular someone in a group of people or enemies. Please, politely refuse Xylanthos' offer. I don't think you should try a stimulant such as that for now. I don't know how you'd react to it.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but I wasn't exactly sure about you," It had at least been a major factor in her decision to not lock him up for good out of caution...

"Please don't stress too much about it... I do try to filter things out... though for some it is rather difficult to." She glanced at GL and Jacob...

"No thank you. I'm not sure if it'll make me feel ill like eating things do." This was a lie of course. He used to smoke when it was really popular and considered cool and sophisticated to attract possible meals. Now that it wasn't as popular he didn't feel the need to do it anymore. Cigs didn't taste all too great and neither he nor Rosemary could figure out why people would slowly kill themselves with the cigs.

"Oh. So you eat them?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:32 pm

Muerte: "Ah, so that is a telepath... It is alright that you hadn't told me before. I was still believing the lies my people's leaders had told me. I believe I will pass for now on the 'kalbis stick', if that is alright. Having variety of food is still a new experience for me..."

Tiamos: "That's fine Muerte, you can always try it later. Next time you see Githar, you can ask him about it, he's a merchant. Well, we reapers absorb Kalbis sticks, Black. Most other breathing species light them, and smoke them like cigars or cigarettes."

Galantros glanced hesitantly at the offered sticks. Part of him wanted to try it out of curiosity, and part of him knew his cousin and cousin-in-law wouldn't give him anything that would harm him... Kalbis wasn't harmful, but people taking kalbis had done some rather goofy things. It tended to completely remove all inhibitions.

Galantros: "Uhmm..."

Xylanthos: "Go ahead, Galantros, take one. It's not the kind you're thinking of. Like Tiamos said, this is the type without quimbis leaves, so you won't suddenly be running around pantsless or anything out of the ordinary. You'll just feel buzzed and relaxed for a while until it wears off."

Tiamos: "They won't make you sick, Veni. There's no toxins or anything in them, it's absolutely safe. Alcohol is considered more of a drug really than this."

After a long moment, GL shrugged, and finally grabbed one. Taking a sort of non-breathing deep breath, he placed it against his face and 'inhaled'. The kalbis stick smoldered at the end he 'gnawed' at, the sweet smelling smoke curling up around his face. He stared at the thing for a moment, before leaning back in his seat. His wings seemed to almost go limp and droop behind him as his shoulders sagged.

Galantros: "Woah.. I feel... tingly. And good. It tastes... I don't know, like some kind of fruit, but I don't know what. I can't describe what it tastes like."

A bit of a relaxed, if not almost smiley-like expression came over the reaper-demon's face as he took another absorption of the stick. One of his wings formed a tendril and it reached over to Black to muss with her hair.

Galantros: "You guys are awesome, you know that?"

Xylanthos: "Now he's just exaggerating it."

It was at that time that a server came by and asked for their orders.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:33 pm

"I'd rather stick to my wine in blood mix. I can easily obtain that. Drink up Jacob." Veni grinned at the necromancer.

"You usually mix it yourself."

"I was kidding. Surprise me when the waitress comes."

"If you order him something with enough blood types in it, you might get him buzzed."

"Hey! What about you?!"

"You don't want me buzzed. I get high enough being 'evil.'"

Rosemary frowned at Tiamos when she said there wasn't any toxins and such. She trusted the gal, but there had to be something in them to make them addicting. How else would money be made from them? Everything seemed to have a side effect. She pocketed one, opting to examine it later. Like she was going to smoke something in front of her kid. Fine example she would be.

BlackMN looked like the happiest little thing. Though she thought it was weird being stroked with a tendril over a hand.

Xylanthos: "Now he's just exaggerating it."

"Not likely. You should have seen him when he was human and accidentally took one sip of booze."

"I want a hay stack and a tree and whatever that strawberry quackery is."

"A virgin one for her."

"I don't think you can get a hay stack here...."

Not that kind... fritos on the bottom with beans and mushrooms and a salad on top....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Menus were passed out so the group could decide on what they actually wanted.

At Veni's 'Drink up' comment, Jacob coughed slightly while attempting to keep his cool. He decided to glance through the drink selection of the menu to help in that.

Jacob: "Hmm, let's see what they have to drink. Oh look, they have a long... island iced... ... I'll just have a regular iced tea, and the chicken pasta. Oh, and the light blood sampler, with an empty glass."

GL: "Hey, it's not my fault I've never drunk alcohol before... Not to mention I don't think it was just run of the mill beer either. Uhm, lemme have the italian sub sandwich and a coke."

Muerte ended up ordering himself something entirely different than he had planned, involving a lot of roasted chicken, and the soul guiders decided to go for some deli sandwiches. After taking their orders and menus, the server left. There was brief silence for a while, until some people got up on an outdoor stage nearby and began to sing some interesting song that was apparently about living life to it's fullest because it was too short. Galantros couldn't help but blink and shake his head at that, seeing just how true the lyrics were for them.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:53 pm

"It wasn't. It was something Veni had mixed in an attempt to get himself drunk. Needless to say it didn't work well on him after he put enough blood in to stomach it, but wonders on you."

Veni snickered thinking, "And everyone else I gave it to in the future."

Not eating for three today Jacob? Or are you gonna eat a lot later?

After listening to that song and looking at GL's expression, BlackMN chuckled and said, "So... if life's to short, when are you going to hook up with me then huh?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:00 am

GL said nothing, but stood up in one swift gesture, his wings, pushing in his chair, and sweeping Black out of hers and into his arms. He held her close while he dipped her, his eyes focused on hers.

GL: "Do you know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that? Kiss me, kiss me now!"

His face then drew nearer and nearer...

(BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

GL: That's ... THAT'S NOT FUNNY! THAT'S... THAT'S TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR ME, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! STOP LAUGHING!

Me: No! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD)

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:19 am

Jacob: "Oh, the chicken pasta is actually a rather large serving with some dinner rolls on the side. I won't be going hungry."

Galantros for his part accidentally took a large toke on his kalbis stick when Black asked him that question, causing him to somehow cough and exhale fruity-smelling smoke into the air.

Galantros: "Wh-wha!? Whaddya mean!? I mean... what? Black, I uh, like you and everything, but uhm..." Ack, this is like the second time this kind of thing has come up! What does this mean? Is she just joking, or is she somewhat serious?!

The soul guiders couldn't help but laugh a bit.

Tiamos: "I think you two would make a very cute couple!"

Galantros: "Tiamos!"

Xylanthos: "Well, why not, hmm? Tiamos is right, you'd be adorable!"

Galantros: "Xy! Ack!" Kalbis... not so calming now. Brain, panicking! PANIC! PANIC! Initiate panic protocol number four!

Not knowing what else to do, GL put his kalbis stick on the table, pulled his hood over his face, and squirmed.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:47 am

BlackMN smiled and sipped her tasty strawberry drink enjoying the show. After a while she began to rub his weak spot where his wings met his back to get him to relax again. "You're so silly. It's fun to see you panic like that."

"You're never going to get a girl friend at this rate if you throw a fit at the mere idea of it even when slightly doped up."

He really is an idiot, Rosemary thought. She began to think about ShyBoy who left a couple years ago and hasn't written or called at all. To her knowledge they hadn't exactly broke up before he had left, but he hasn't contacted her at all either. BlackMN had grown slightly depressed after that. She had half a mind to hunt him down.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:08 am

Gradually, GL finally began to relax some. He reached for his soda and took a sip.

GL: "You enjoy picking on me, don't you?"

He made the reaper's equivilant of sticking his tongue out at Veni's comment. Things grew quiet after that, Galantros nursing his drink and finishing off his kalbis stick as he watched and listened to the group on stage sing. Due to the quiet moment, it wasn't nearly as noticable that the reaper-demon was rather subdued and silent, unless someone had been paying particular attention.

GL: Does Black like me that way, really? We've known each other for quite a while now. She couldn't possibly... could she? And... How do I feel? She's a good close friend, but how close a friend is the question I guess.

The reaper let out a barely audible sigh, drumming his fingers against the back of his chair as the singer changed topics to some other life important value.

Wait, what am I even saying? I shouldn't even be thinking this! Besides, what about Shyboy? ...Where has he been lately, anyway? He's been gone for so long...

Muerte seemed to watch the entire scene in silent amusement and fascination... at least, until their food arrived.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:55 pm

"Of course I do! You make it sooo easy. I'm sure if you tried you could do the same to me." Eventually she grew bored and began to explore the garden they were in... looking for tree climbers to play with. They seemed to be everywhere with vegetation so why not there?

After the umpteen song about life and important values, which were strangely depressing for jazz songs, Veni put his forehead on the table and said, "Give me Mozart any day or even an upbeat jazz song, then we could easily dance around the garden."

When the food came BlackMN returned.

"Muerte slow down a little! Actually chew your food. Just because I don't need to chew doesn't mean... wait! Was that a bone?! You're going to cho..." Muerte looked at her funny. She got up rather quickly, almost knocking over the cup she and Veni were sipping straws in.

She turned the large man away from the table. Seeing as she couldn't quite get her arms around his massive body right to do the Heimlich maneuver, she did the next best thing and punched him in the gut.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:01 am

*WHOMPHF*

Muerte suddenly doubled over as half a leg bone went flying out of his mouth, and smacked the lead singer in the forehead, stopping the current "life value" song to a screeching halt. Everyone just sort of looked on in surprise... Tiamos and Xylanthos were the first to start giggling though.

Singer: "...and I think I'll take that as our cue to leave the stage."

Tiamos: "I'm sorry, Muerte, we're glad you're okay, but..."

Xylanthos: "That was just too funny... You nailed him right in the forehead!"

Muerte himself looked a little red in the face, as he suddenly found interest in his boot covered feet.

Muerte: "Mistress, I am sorry if I caused you shame and embarrassment..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:34 pm

Of course the situation got a laugh out of just about everyone.

"I didn't hit you to punish you, I hit you to get that bone dislodged from your throat. I'm a little glad that happened. That singer was a real bore." She sat back down and this time actually helped Muerte remove the meat from the bones.

"I wonder whose up next... Do they do karaoke here?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:00 pm

After watching Rosemary for a moment, Muerte started trying to remove the meat from the bone himself.

Tiamos: "I believe anyone is welcome to try, at least that's what I remember from last time. There is a computer selection screen up there on stage that I can see. Go ahead, give it a try!"

Xylanthos: "See if Galantros will join you!"

Galantros: "Oh nonononono, I don't sing... Not well, anyway."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 pm

"There might be some small bones in it so be careful."

How about next time we go out you list off a few things you want to try and can't figure out what to pick and I'll secretly make a suggestion?

"The only duet songs I can think of are 'Summer Days' and 'You're the One That I Want' from the movie Grease, but I doubt GL would want to sing those... If Dan and Daisy were here we could sing "Kidnap the Sandy Claws."

"You could try to get them to dress up for that next year."

"I don't think they'd go for that. They pretty much dressed as themselves this year." BlackMN looked at GL. "Why don't you be my backup singer?"

She grabbed his arm and dragged him up there, ironically choosing a song called "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles changing the lyrics slightly for a girl singer.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:48 am

GL: "Oh no, oh nonono.... Crap." *sigh* The things I do for her...

Galantros sighed, shoulders slumped and wings sagged while Black went through the selection on the holographic display. He gave a hesitant look when he saw the song title, and even moreso when their lyrics came up.

GL: "Oh yeah, I'll uh... tell ya something,
think you'll understand,
I wanna hold your hand..."

Though he wasn't the absolute worst there was, there were moments where he kept stuttering, or muttered the lyrics, his shyness overcoming him to be singing what seemed to him like some sort of love song in public.

GL: "O-Oh please, say to me,
You'll let me... ....beyerman,
*cough* And please, say to me,
You'll lemme hold yer hand."

He wasn't sure if the applause from Xylanthos and Tiamos was making things better or worse. Muerte seemed to have caught onto the idea that clapping in such a manner was meant to encourage a person, and started mimicking the soul guiders. Also during this time, GL's wings began to twitch behind him, and started to slowly release a sort of nervous, anxious aura around him.
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games