Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:48 pm
((Can everyone check out Flame's new RP here in FP forest? It has a great storyline, and great characters. Please check it out! Here is the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8714897 ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:59 pm
blackmagic5
"then you must have never witnessed true dark magic."He grinned and vanished and reappeared behind Sarah and sent his black sword through her stomach.

((I'm not 100% sure but I really don't think auto-hitting is allowed. and I am 100% sure about this, that was an auto-hit!)  

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:17 pm
( stressed It happens...sorry.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:53 am
blackmagic5
( stressed It happens...sorry.)

((yeah but it shouldnt... Lady's made the rules clear, you have to fight fair dude..))  

Woods18

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:13 pm
(who asked you?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:45 pm
blackmagic5
(who asked you?)

((hey calm down.. im just saying is all))  

Woods18

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:45 pm
(Yeah....whatever.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:18 pm
BLACK MAGIC! You need to follow the rules or you WILL be gone. You have one more chance, okay? No powerplaying in any way that includes auto hits with weapons. Fists are okay because the person may react in anyway they choose. Also you must take a hit and follow the powers of the other RPers. Such as if I was to use earth elemental, you could not beat me with water or wind. No one liners, and please, let's not get into a fight here.

I'm sorry for my absence, my boyfriend is in Boston now with the concert band so I was spending a lot of time with him before hand. Also there were some serious rehersals to go to as well. Sorry guys! cry wink  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:23 pm
Tassa turned to Mityl with a frown as she stared down at the fallen man, a man in her care. She was furious, and even more so by the fact that it had been a white wolf, a royal wolf who commited the deed. She gritted her teeth together, and threw her sword into the ground. "Alright, I want a group of five, you, you and you three there, to go left and follow a trail." She snapped at five other soldiers and pointed north.

"Asil and Tano you go East, Mityl, you and I are going West to see if we can pick up a trail." As the others left she explained in full detail her anger.

"Mityl, it was a white wolf. If Aryia sent a royal wolf she is endangering my people. We'll check west to see if we can pick up a trail, if not north onto Wolf territory to speak to Aryia." She smiled croockedly. The others left over had taken the fallen soldier away into the palace, where she made sure he would have a proper burial.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:35 pm
The hydra stood up and ran towards Werecat territory with Jack chasing it"Come back here coward!"The hydra started to spew fire at Jack but he dodged it still chaseing it.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Woods18

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:54 am
Rasconsa hadnt stopped since his fight. He was starting to tire but he knew he couldnt stop yet. They would more than certainly have found the bodies by now and would be sending parties out after him. Not that this bothered him.. he knew there were very few Werecats had could give him a decent challenge.. But it would be foolish to make his stand this close to palace, which could provide a limitless supply of reinforcements. he would keep moving till just after dusk and then rest awhile and clean his weapons ready for tomorrow.. just incase.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:54 pm
Jack jumped ontop of the Hydra and they fought while they rolled into the Werecat territory."You won't get away from me now.."He realized were they were...they were heading straight to the Werecat kingdom.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:20 pm
Kid are you testing me or something? No one liners! And you can't just teleport from one place to another either, the werecat and werewolf territory are far apart, the centre is the clearing where the fighting takes place.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:46 am
(1.I didn't type a one-liner this time and 2.They didn't teleport.Te hydra ran towards Werecat territory and Jack chased it.)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games