Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Angel of Heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:46 am
Hi there! The name's Jennifer.
Umm... I really like anime and manga, and I love Kingdom Hearts. I'm a huge gamer and umm... I guess that's it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:25 pm
Hello Everyone, the names Mylicious but if you want, you can call me My for short. ^^- I've been on gaia for ove a year I believe, I'm 18 and just graduated(How awsome is that). I love anime and manga ('specially yaoi ), J-pop, Rock, reading, video games(sadly I haven't been able to play for a while cause my console broke), I also love to draw, though I'm still working on profecting my style. I guess thats all. Well I be seeing you people around. ^^-  

Mylicious

darkpurpleroses_6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:32 pm
Hi! I'm new and I thought I would join! biggrin mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:41 pm
Hello there. I got invited to the guild by...signing the prom yearbook! XD

umm...im male, 15 years old, ive been on gaia for probably a year and a half now. my favorite animals are a fox (as you can tell from my username) and cats.

i like roleplaying (but only about certain things), same goes for fan fics. if you wanna talk to me, go ahead! i wont bite....hard... domokun

Akki-chama

Bubblegum Angie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:48 pm
Hi, I am Bubblegum Angie, but call me Angie, Amy, Bubblegum, and yeah.

I'm 21 years old, and I enjoy friends, games, music, and everything in between.

I ALSO ENJOY POSTING IN BRIGHT PINK LETTERS, AND IN CAPS.

I just got this PM while I was lurking, and I was like, "wat, did my sig get reported again?"

And, to my surprise, it's a guild invite.

So, here I am.

sup

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:09 pm
yo. im annoy, female, high school student...uh....i love anime/manga, video games and halloween. i joined gaia so i could talk to my friends and to meet others. im usually an easy person to get along with. ive been on gaia for almost a year....i think.... ninja  

annoy_tts

chibibella

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
Hi. I like pie. thanks for the invite to join. It looks like a great guild  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:24 pm
hola peoples!! my name is nicole and i need money sweatdrop i'm friendly and if u want to add me go ahead exclaim  

KioKy112

luluria-indigo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:47 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Eden. Good to meet y'all! I've been on gaia a little over a year. Although I don't spend countless hours on here anymore, I still like it.

I'm from Cali, and wooooo I just turned 19 yesterday xD This is my "birthday avi" lol

Feel ftree to comment/PM/etc with me. I love to chat heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Okay, so my name is Aimee.

I truly believe I was born in the wrong body. D:

I'm a dude on the inside.

And a pansexual. Which means you can be butt-ugly, but I'll still ******** you if you have a lovely personality (and if I love you.)

What else what else what else....

OH. I get really good grades.

Don't call me Aimee.

My friends named me Rhyan, because if I were a dude, that'd be my name.

Call me Lucifer.

KTHXBAI  

DIFFERENT ACCOUNT NOW

toriador3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:15 pm
Hey my name is toriador3. I have been on the site for almost a year now. Im in high school and im a high school cheerleader. Cheerleading is my life. I also love shopping and talking on my phone. My favorite color is pinkk! heart I'm super friendly so add me as your friend/pm me/comment on my page/do whatever haha. love to talk to you later!

~Toriador3 heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:20 pm
*fidgets* um hi im Fire wolf ifrit and ive been on gaia for 2 years now but ive been hacked a couple of times so this account has been on since may 14th  

Fire Wolf Ifrit

Aldrick Aurelius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:29 pm
ZOMG Linda of page 476! Welcome to the guild also ~ Best of friends ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:38 pm
hi im mindy and i like anime and i have been on gaia for less than 3 months.  

MoonFlames13

Noble Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lykii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 pm
Hi! I have no life and you may call me Lykii (pronounced Like-ee) or The No-Life Queen. I like some anime, I've been in almost every state in the United States of America (but sadly, never out of country), and, at current count, I'm passable in three languages! Talk to me any time, cause I'm open to everyone!~  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games