Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:35 pm
UmbraKit
As the Decidueye listed off the locations, Kero jotted them down on the map. The names, mostly, since he couldn't draw that fast. When it was done, he checked his notes twice and blinked, nodding at the other.

"That's odd. I heard there was supposed to be something big right here?" He gestured lazily towards the general area of the lake. "Did I hear wrong?" And finished by putting the charcoal to his chin. Obviously, it would leave a mark, although not difficult to wash away.

"Poryyy!" A Pokemon cried out from behind Kero, nudging him with its head a bit. Porygon gon!" It then turned to the other Pokemon speaking to Kero and became flustered, realigning the colors on its body to make a purple and black fist emblem very familiar to the two appear on its body. "Pory por!" It declared. Other Pokemon, natural Pokemon, had a hard time communicating with Porygon so they could only guess what it was saying but by the emblem it showed and it nudging Kero they might deduce that it was instructing them to take him to HQ. This was GRAY's Porygon after all, maybe he sent it?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:55 pm
Angeal, recognizing the colors that Porygon showed, huffed in response. "Guess that settles it. Come on, kid, let's get you inside," he insisted, planning on showing Kit where HQ was.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:30 pm
Confused by the Porygon's sudden appearance, Kero spun around to see the pokemon moving in a most curious manner.

"Go inside where?" he questioned. "The water?" And grew quizzical. The Snivy atop his head was glaring at Porygon and squinting at the symbol; it looked like Kero's pokemon was more wary of the situation than he was.

"Oh, is there something underwater?" he added, as if it was a great epiphany. He put the map away in preparation to dive.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:48 pm
Upon Porygon's appearance, Fermata finally put two and two together. "That explains it!" The owl declared to himself. "I assume you were instructed not to speak of it due to the nature of the place." He stated as he started to walk to and through the nearby mountain cave. Upon reaching the waterfall inside, he would lead Kero behind it and through a steel door hidden in the wall of the cave.

"Welcome to Team Snagem Headquarters, new recruit Kero." He greeted the human as they entered the complex.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:34 pm
Kero blinked, glanced away, then back at Fermata; he followed the Decidueye rather hesitantly, yet intrigued. The boy did not know what was happening, but felt a certain tension in the air; something that warned him of a dangerous place. Still, curiosity won in the end.

He watched as the steel door opened and his footsteps echoed dull within the inner room. Only then did he look around, to see what kind of place he had just found.

The entrance smelled damp. Or...it was just the humidity that lingered from outside.

"New recruit..." He smiled. The Snivy was looking around as well, although with one eye closed. "I hope it's not dangerous. What do you think, Snivy?"

The pokemon hopped down to the young man's shoulder but didn't really dare leave. It stuck its head out to check the nearby corridors.

"Do we get any cool stuff?" Kero asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:32 pm
"Lots." A disembodied digital voice answered Kero as soon as he inquired about 'cool stuff'. The voice might startle him but as it continued to speak it was clear the voice was coming from the speakers in the corners of the room. Not too scary once that was noticed. "Welcome to Snagem headquarters, recruit. I am GRAY, a Guidance Resource and Assistance Yielder, an AI designed and charged with operating this building and providing assistance to members of Team Snagem. I had been expecting you, did the wilds of Mount Silver proving too challenging?" GRAY asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:05 pm
At first he was startled, as expected, but his eyes naturally gravitated towards the speakers. The Snivy followed with its eyes a bit after.

"Expecting me?" he asked, out loud. Intrigued, and curious. "Actually..." he continued, "I mostly ran from the wild pokemon to get here, haha..." The young man scratched the back of his head; his Snivy seemed to be sniffing at the air for something. "We did," Kero corrected himself, gesturing to the Snivy on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:22 am
UmbraKit

"Expecting, yes. I have been monitoring you since you stepped foot within the Mount Silver area. It's part of my job to keep track of any threats to these facilities. Clearly you are not one." Was that a compliment or an insult? Probably best to just shrug it off. "That said the fact that you didn't end up another victim of Mount Silver is a testament to tenacity so I'll give you that. Rest assured you're safe here now and if you would like to wash up and get something to eat you're more than welcome to." The AI offered. How welcoming.

"With all that said I have one question for you before we proceed any further; why are you out here?" The voice asked. The tone of GRAY's voice was different upon asking the question, as if there was some sort of hidden second meaning to it, a test of sorts for the young man. Just another layer of mystery to add onto everything else that has been thrown at him today.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:30 pm
Kero thought about the offer. About the pokemon that came to meet him; one of them inviting him to this place, mentioning something about the 'nature of the place'. He then raised an eyebrow at what sounded like a passing insult.

"Eh? I'm exploring and making new maps of the areas that don't have those yet."

It sounded simple enough, for him. The region was far from undiscovered, but there was always new things to find and besides...there were other regions he could go to.

"Who knows? Maybe I'll get to find a new places no one knows about." There was a lazy smile on his face. "Doesn't that sound exciting?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:42 pm
UmbraKit

"Exciting, perhaps. Dangerous? Extremely." GRAY replied to the trainer. "That said you have 'discovered' something unknown by the world at large already. You currently find yourself in Team Snagem's headquarters. Ordinarily I allowing the wildlife to have their way with upstart trainers who refuse to obey the warnings of the Indigo Plateau concerning visiting Mount Silver but I suppose the Pokemon you stumbled upon, owned by members of Team Snagem, saw something in you which made you worthy of help. You may not realize it but you were awfully close to a Larvitar den and mother Tyranitar, or any Tyranitar rather, are not known to give quarter." GRAY said, stressing how dangerous it was to be wandering around Mt. Silver like this.

"Have you heard of Team Snagem?" The AI asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:12 pm
His arms crossed and occasionally nodding along with his head, Kero took his time processing everything that GRAY said.

The walls of Mt. Silver were too similar. Besides the shift between jagged and smooth rocks that unwittingly hid passages, he found that some faraway noises were deceptively close. The Larvitar den was one of those.

At the end of GRAY's last sentence, Kero gave it a relaxed smile.

"Kind of?" He brought a hand to his chin. "They're a...weird group of people, I think? I don't pay a lot of attention to the news...What do you think, Snivy?"

The Snivy's neck leaves shivered in response.

"They're shady ones, aren't they..." The young man spoke to himself. "I'm not going to die here, right?"

The question was spoken louder, directed at anyone willing to answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:49 pm
UmbraKit

"Die!?" GRAY shouted, showing a startling amount of emotion for an alleged A.I. "No one dies here I can assure you, not on my watch." The forcefulness of GRAY's voice clearly showed he took this topic very seriously for whatever reason. In fact, was he afraid? Sounded like it for a brief reason. Strange.

"Now then, with that...nasty topic...out of the way. Team Snagem consider themselves a group of mercenaries and vigilantes, at least formerly. Now we act as a global response Team Snagem sanctioned by the region of the world to combat Shadow Pokemon where ever they may rise up. As well as respond to threats that the governments of the world would rather not be made public." GRAY explained.

"Now then, it's your turn to ask a question." The A.I. appeared to be interested in Kero and seemed harmless enough. For one thing he would be certain that GRAY had no intentions of letting Kero die here, for whatever reason. So that was a good thing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:54 pm
The shout made him widen his eyes in response. While the A.I. was explaining things, he looked away, presumably guilty for such a statement. He nodded at the end.

"I've heard about you guys before," Kero began. "Thanks for confirming you're not really bad people." He smiled, and the Snivy closed its eyes for a quick snooze. "Hmm...a question...let's see...there's the one I asked before: do we get any cool stuff, and if so, what? Also...do we get a room? One that's not too loud to be in...or a private one. Oh, and I'd like a place to store my findings too. I'm a research, after all. And...where do I get food for both of us?"

He paused here for a moment.

"Was that too many questions?" He asked, sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:50 pm
UmbraKit

"No, not too many at all." GRAY began. "Up the stairs straight ahead you'll find a hallway to your left, there you'll find a long row of doors. These are the living quarters. Kind a door without a nameplate on it and claim it for yourself. For research you can upload any digital documents to the SNAG Network using a PC provided in each room, for paper documents take the elevator down to the library. As for what you call cool stuff..."

Suddenly a Claydol would appear in a blink of an eye in front of Kero, teleporting into the room. In front of it, floating via telekinesis, was a cardboard box with Team Snagem's logo on it. The Pokemon would set the box on the ground with its Psychic power before teleporting away just as quick as it appeared.

"That was the team's communal Claydol. It is at your service to teleport you anywhere you need to go. Just ask me to send it to you and it will appear shortly, when possible. Inside the box you'll find these cool items you speak of." GRAY explained.

Inside the box were three pieces of technology. The first was a folded up piece of metal, rectangular in size and small enough to fit in a backpack. GRAY informed Kero this was a hoverboard and by pressing the button on the outside it collapsed to full size. It apparently did exactly as the name implied. The second looked like a cellphone or sorts, GRAY called this the 'SNAG', short for Snagem Network Access Gear. It had all the functions of a smart phone including a Pokedex, hologram projector, access to all regional networks, communication with your teammates and direct contact with GRAY for any assistance you might need in the field. The third one was the most important according to GRAY, the Snag Machine. As he explained it the device was their prized jewel, a terrible burden of a device with the ability to overwrite a Pokeball's functions and allow you to capture, or 'snag', another trainer's Pokeball. The team largely only used it to capture Shadow Pokemon or Pokemon in the hands of evil people.

"Any questions about those devices?" GRAY asked. "As for food...kitchen is on the right, straight through the swinging door. Plenty of food for you and your Pokemon in there."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

UmbraKit

Fuzzy Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:48 pm
Kero made a mental note of all the instructions; half of them were lost after GRAY showed him the cool stuff. The Snivy seemed to be paying more attention than the man himself.

It hopped off the boy's shoulder after the Claydol was gone and began to curiously rummage through it, though not taking any items out.

"Thanks, GRAY, you're a big help," Kero said. "I have a few questions...what happens if I use this...SNAG Machine-" he picked it up "-on my own pokeballs?"

He inspected the device, turning it around here and there, with a glint in his eyes.

"Can it upload and access files in the Network? Or do I have to use the PC?"

The Snivy took an interest in the piece of metal and started to poke it with one of its hands. Apparently it was trying to reach it without moving away from its spot.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games