Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm
"damn it" brago sighed and turned over. "I'll never be able to party again..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image
"You can party, Brago." Hana told him as she wrapped her arms around him. "Just leave out the women and I'll be happy."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:57 pm
" there's no such thing as a party with no women, Hana-chan" brago huffed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image
"Then I can be your woman at your party." Hana told him. "I'll even pole dance and do a strip tease for you."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:02 pm
"Hana, just nevermind. Forget it..." brago said in a frustrated tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image
Hana pulled her arms out from around him and got out of the bed. She slide a sheer robe on and went into the bathroom.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:09 pm
" I want other women too, Hana " brago mumbled when she was gone  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image
Hana looked in the mirror, irritation on her face. Brago had promised to not be with other women, so it made her mad that he was still trying to push the subject. To calm herself down she started to mess with her shape shifting illusion, first tuning into nike, then Soli, then wink, and then a few other girls before starting the list over. Hana Didn't know, but Brago could partially see her and what she was doing.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:18 pm
"Hana, what are you doing?" brago asked puzzled  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image
Hana looked back at him from around the bathroom door looking like Nike. "I'm calming myself by making myself feel horrible." She told him before morphing into Soli before his eyes.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:25 pm
" Hana I just want to f*** some girls. I don't want to fall in love with them"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:36 pm
User Image
Hana snapped as she meddled back into her own form. She walked over to brago and grabbed him the the throat, her eyes bright with anger. "If thats how you want it, then fine." She said as her hand started glowing and black symbols traced over Brago's skin. "Take back all the times you said you loved me, keep my broken heart for if i taht it back it will surely kills me." Her eyes glowed black. "But take this with you as well. The Curse of the Death Flower. " That black marks spread over brago's entire body. "No woman shall ever enter this room besides me with out her skin burning, and everytime you make a pass at, touch, kiss, or bed another woman my skin shall burn and your mind will be filled with thoughts of me. Everytime you feel happy it shall be ruined by visions of my sorrow and anger. You will never be happy another day in your life till you make things right and I am the only one who can remove this curse." She released him but the black marks remain. With a pained look on her face Hana teleported away, taking all of her things with her.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:43 pm
(( I edited my post like a few seconds after. Was that your response? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:44 pm
((yup. Hana's really pissed.))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:50 pm
"or, I could just kill myself and get it over with." he said getting up. "well I better go and find her. Brago said before teleporting off with his orb back to the gods room.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games