Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Dark_Angel1428

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Hello my name Dark Angel... I'm female...what else...Oh I'm 25.... I've been on gaia for over a year... lol my brother got me addicted to gaia... what I can truly say about my self is that I'm very mysterious... but if u really get to know me then ... well lets say u have to find out...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:50 pm
Im brittany, Im 16 and.... I like anime, manga and doing parkour/free running. biggrin  

b-doll

SnowDrifted

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:55 pm
Hi, just got invited here, seems like a pretty cool guild so far. I've been on Gaia for quite a while. Call me Blue, Wolf, Bluewolf, Wolfie, -I'm not too picky about names.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:58 pm
my name is jade & im originally from new orleans
hence the username rofl

im new to gaia in general,
but this seemed like an awesome forum.

umum i love animals & music & pokemon & photography
and making friends so be friends with me k 3nodding  

jadeorleans

Esmeana Bella Cullen

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:00 pm
I'm Bella, I'm 18 I like poetry, music, anime, takin pictures, I've been on gaia for a while I don't remember how long but I love it here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:01 pm
Hey~

I'm Michi. 20. College student.

I'm into anime, photography, cosplay, writing, literature, history... I'm an all around geek.  

TheWindySea

Liberal Autobiographer

star_remnant

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:03 pm
Whar up Star in the house!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:10 pm
I have been added to this guild for a while but I totally forgot about it >x<;
Anyway My name is Emma.
I am 20 and I am from New Zealand!

It is a pleasure to meet you all. razz  

Vorse Raiden

Miss Purple Lace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:20 pm
Hiiii!
I'm Rachel, I'm 13. A big perv, anime nerd, and bookworm. I live in Georgia, and SCHOOL IS OUT!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:27 pm
um...hiyas im yumehari! im new at the why not guild. i was invited to join so i did. i am 16 years old an anime lover and i luv wolfs and any kind of cat.....so hiyas to all my new friends!  

YumeAmai-Chan

Friendly Bunny

8,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

ttf98

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:32 pm
I'm ttf98! I'm 14 years old and have been on gaia for about a couple of years, give or take. :]

I joined this guild because I had nothing else to do and it seemed like fun. x]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:44 pm
Ello. Put er' there. *holds out hand towards the computer expectantly*

The names' Bree-marie, you call me bree, Kit, or even mars.... (yes, the planet.) sweatdrop

Eh, how to start... I'm new to Why Not? as you can see. When I saw the PM I got all bubbly inside! ^^

*cough cough* Moving on. Eh... I'm 14, I lovelovelovelovelove to write, I love the color
green (it's my favorite), I like anime/manga, I like to draw (badly), and I'm a freak by all the acceptable standards of our society! ^^

Well, can't think of much else to say... Oh! I've been on Gaia for about two years, and in those two years was a lapse of darkness, where I left Gaia and was an L-shaped pink box!! eek But then, like the first rays of sunlight after the darkest and wettest storms (( stare Okay, bree, think you're getting a little dramatic there...)) my friend invited me to a RP and saved me from being L-shaped blox for the rest of my life.

Now that my introduction is thoroughly long, and people have probably stopped reading it by now, I think I'll be off to do some exploration. Farewell, my new comrades, and may the peace be with you!!

*cough* bye then!

bree-marie

Angellost

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:06 pm
Hi I'm Kim
I'm 21
I'm a Scorpio
I live in Louisiana
I've been on Gaia since it began...but i kinda forgot about my account and just got back into it about a year ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:07 pm
hi I'm Lillie. I'm 14 years old and I'm new to this guild. Looking forward to making friends. ^^  

xXLillie-chanXx

iWinny

Gracious Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:09 pm
I`m Winter and I just got the PM a few min ago.
My favorite colors are red,black,and white.
I`m a pieces.
And I`m not singal and don`t plan to be anytime soon.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games