Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4808 4809 4810 4811 4812 4813 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:54 pm
Digi: What kind of question? For what? If it's math or anything like that, I can't help ya'. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:56 pm
Rinneh: It's actually a topic that's been brought up before, and was, eventually, laid to rest, which is why it's a bother.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:59 pm
[sigh] Then i'll be one of the people to oppose restricting three characters to someone who is waaay more active than anyone else is. Why not reward someone who works hard in the guild. I don't see it was favoritism.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm
We'll figure that out when I dig up the body, because well, you already heard me. -Shrugs-  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 pm
*Shrug shrug*
What now? @ u @

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:07 pm
digital m u f f i n s
[sigh] Then i'll be one of the people to oppose restricting three characters to someone who is waaay more active than anyone else is. Why not reward someone who works hard in the guild. I don't see it was favoritism.

What are the questions?  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:09 pm
Wiggles: Because I was given permission to create a third character to be Yukikage of Yukigakure and because Mana seems to have a problem with me, he has decided that, despite no one else seriously protesting or taking offense, he must speak with you about me having only two characters again.

Despite the fact I am on probably more than any other person in this guild and that I have handled my duties as Yukikage quite well, enough so that Yukigakure is teeming with shinobi activity and is on the course to be one of the most powerful villages out of the five.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:10 pm
Shin: It only recently came to my attention you cleared a third character slot for 'Ruhi. It's rather problematic in my eyes.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:13 pm
-sighs-

-So did not sign up the the Chuunin Exams because he didn't have a PC when the sign in was up...now regretting that, but oh well. He can wait until the next one-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:13 pm
Haruhi000777
Wiggles: Because I was given permission to create a third character to be Yukikage of Yukigakure and because Mana seems to have a problem with me, he has decided that, despite no one else seriously protesting or taking offense, he must speak with you about me having only two characters again.

Despite the fact I am on probably more than any other person in this guild and that I have handled my duties as Yukikage quite well, enough so that Yukigakure is teeming with shinobi activity and is on the course to be one of the most powerful villages out of the five.

Here you go again, thinking I'm targeting you. You think too highly of yourself, you know that?
It's a standard statement of rules, and the fact that you get to shirk one is the problem here. I'd call AOE out on it, I'd call Rinneh out on it, hell, I've given up an OC to make sure I followed that god damn rule when I took up Kumogakure.

This isn't about you. It's about rules.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 pm
*S i g h ~*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:18 pm
Mana: I was given permission by Wiggles. Remember him? The captain of this guild? Who did so create the rules and so who can most likely make exceptions? I created a profile for my character but I did nothing until I was given the reigns by Wiggles.

And I don't think highly of myself, it just seems there is a pattern where recently you and I have clashed over matters that were not a big deal, usually with you being a royal pain about the matter.

It's strange how no one is so uptight about this as you are considering this has not caused any problems and I've been Yukikage for what, over two weeks to a month now?  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 pm
Ruhi: Ah, but an exception to the rules yields the idea of favoritism, which can stir up trouble all the while. Underlying resentment or possible outrageous accusations. There's a number of things.

Yes, and because of that, I'm going to pick a fight over everything, right? Nah, woman. You're seeing this in the absolute wrong way.

I haven't brought it up before, because I've been so busy between my finals and my job, that I was unaware that you had been operating with three characters. If I had had time to really think about it, I'd have brought this up two months ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 pm
Shoosh, everyone, I'm typing.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:24 pm
So how about them Lakers? XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4808 4809 4810 4811 4812 4813 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games