Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4811 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 am

Liada portals into a corner of the bar seeing if she could slip in unnoticed. She had Scott make her a quick drink and she listened in on the conversation. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 am

*while being very reluctant and objectionable to Ryzan taking him to the dance floor, he's finally coaxed into a samba, figuring that the only ones left there anyway were them, Draa, and Miro. There was also the staff, but they don't count since he's never going to see them again anyway* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 am

:: watches Tes and Ryzan dance then glances over at Draa ::
That looks like fun blaugh

That's not a dance where I can let you stand on my feet, Mir.
awww.. sad :: pouts ::
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am

Smiles and sips her drink as she watches Tes and Ryzan dance. It was refreshing to see the old grump let loose for once. After finishing her drink she smiles thanks and tips Scott before she portaled back home, She sadly had an early day at the lab tomorrow.

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am

*beams at Tes when they finish up with their dance*
See? That was not so difficult, now was it? whee

tch.... you still could have asked first instead of just dragging me stare
*giggles*
So what was it that you had with you earlier in the isto?

Mango sorbet. I think you'll like it.
*leads Ryzan over to the table to have the staff dish him some*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:51 am

*With it starting to get into early morning and the staff members getting tired, they decide to start packing up, telling the elves still there to take as much of the food as they want before it's packed since there's plenty leftover. Of course, being that they're all vegetarian, that still leaves the catering staff with a lot of untouched food. At least the elves are more than happy to take the eggless desserts off their hands ninja ... though Draa has to remind Miro that just because they have it doesn't mean they need to eat it all right then and there stressed

When they've got about as much as they want and they can carry, the elves decide to get out of the staff's way, the whole lot of them heading down to Tes' and Ryzan's quarters for the moment to put away their stash... the mango sorbet most especially needing to be put away. They hang around and chat for a while, but since Miro isn't quite as used to staying up as the rest of them, she ends up nodding off at some point, which prompts Draa to decide it's about time to head back to the apartment.

Ryzan lets him out the back, and since he's got his hands full carrying Miro, Tes is sent to accompany him in order to open doors and carry Draa's share of the catering leftovers. Ryzan thinks about going with them just for the company, but isn't sure he really wants to walk around outside in what he's wearing sweatdrop , so decides to just stay behind and wait for Tes to come back as it should be just a short trip anyway.

Outside it's cloudy and the air is thick, like it could rain at any moment.*

Good thing I decided to get out of there stare

*Draa and Tes keep their voices low to not wake Miro as they walk... though she probably wouldn't have woken up anyway if being carried didn't wake her. They end up passing by some of the party staff finishing up on loading things into vans on the way to the apartment and get some strange looks from them. Apparently two men making off with an unconscious woman comes off as highly suspicious. However, the party staff not knowing anything about the elves nor wanting to embarrass themselves by interrupting something that wasn't as it seemed, they merely let the normal security personnel know and figured they would deal with it. Meanwhile, Tes and Draa continued on with Miro back to dame's apartment.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 am

*The couple wake up early and get ready to leave. A few days at the estate will give her an opportunity to relax and let it go. She knows as much as she tries to be a good hostess and mask her anger, it will show ever so slightly. It may take just a simple overnight, perhaps a day or two.

As they get ready to go, she shares with her husband that running a place such as MW can come with a price. And one of those is the occasional threat to one's person. When dealing with other humans, a threat such as this could be all talk. Bars have brawls, people have conflict…it happens. However, at MW things are very different and the patrons here are beyond diverse. Entertaining supernaturals has its clear disadvantages for someone of the human persuasion. stare

They head out their private entrance and he opens the passenger door to his Ferrari for her. She gets into the vehicle and he gets into the drivers side. He suggests she hire a personal body guard. Someone to be with her when he is unable. Someone with the skills to ward off such threats or protect her if someone wanted to harm her. neutral She puts up her hand and waves the thought off. talk2hand Telling him she doesn't think there is a being out there that would take on such a daunting task.

She grins at him an pats his knee as she speaks.* A few days of solitude and I'll be a brand new woman. I promise. Some time by the pool, a bit of pampering…good as new. User Image *He starts the car and drives out of the parking lot to Upper GGG.*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 am

She woke up and slipped out of bed quietly, leaving Justin to sleep. She dressed and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and leave him a note. Something was still niggling her in the back of her mind about what had happened between QS and Psy, and she was going to go for a drive to collect her thoughts before heading out to the estate to talk to Psy. After she finished her coffee, she wrote a quick note to Justin.

Kat's note to Showcase
Justin, I'm going out to talk to Psy at the estate, I'll be back later. I'll even pick up something to make for dinner. biggrin I'm sure you can entertain yourself while I'm gone. Beer's in the fridge and I'm sure there's some sort of sport you can watch on TV xp heart Kat

She left the note in the bedroom where he would find it when he woke up. Once she had her phone and her keys, she exited out the back entrance and left MW in her car.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm

*Finds the note Kat left him after he wakes up and shrugs. He sits at the edge of the bed and facepalms realizing he doesn't have an other clothes here than the ones he came in for the party. stressed So, since he's alone, he puts on his boots and just stays in his boxers. He goes into the kitchen, grabs a beer.

With Kat not here, he's not really sure what to eat for breakfast. confused After rummaging though the cupboards he finds a box of cereal and has a seat on her sofa. He finds the remote, turns the channel to catch a game or two, pops the top on his beer, puts his feet on the table and stuffs his hand into the cereal box as his eyes are glued to the game.* xd
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:25 pm

She pulled into her spot near the back entrance of her quarters and grabbed the sack of groceries as she got out of the car. After locking the car, she did the security scans and let herself into her quarters, locking up behind her.

"Justin! I'm back!" She called out as she went down the hall to the kitchen. She sat down the groceries on the counter and went about getting things prepped so she could fix dinner. She opened the fridge and saw he at least hadn't drank all her beer, so she grabbed one for herself and popped the top off and took a long sip.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 pm

*As his eyes are glued to the TV. He almost jumps up as his team scores and he manages to catch his cereal box as he yells. xd He faintly hears Kat and yells to her in response.* Yeah. Okay. Just watching…… eek OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! scream gonk stressed
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:36 pm

eek She heard him yell and dropped the knife she was using to chop onions and took off to the living room.

"Justin! What in the world..." She skidded to a stop and stared at the sight before her. User Image He was clad in boxers and boots? She just stood there as his eyes were glued to her TV.

She couldn't help it, she burst out laughing at him. " rofl Justin....omigawd, WHY do you have boots on? You're INSIDE, for Pete's sake! xd rofl Take those boots off, you look ridiculous! rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:41 pm

burning_eyes stressed gonk *He can't believe what a bogus call that referee just made and he's mumbling to himself as Kat starts laughing.* confused What? ninja
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:43 pm

She just shook her head and kept laughing, "You....you look ridiculous wearing those boots! rofl Oh lord, I'm going back to the kitchen." She turned and sashayed out of the living room, still snickering as she went back to getting the spinach and mushrooms ready to stuff into the pork chops she picked up.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:44 pm

*Looks at his boots.* But. But these are my LUCKY BOOTS! gonk
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4811 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games