Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4811 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic

-Validating Existence- One moment please...............................................................
.................................................................................................................................
..................................................-Existence Validated- Have a nice day.

OMG Hi  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm
*Wags finger*

It was likely just a matter of him finding out at the moment, and he still brings up the point that no one, not even myself, should be above rules- even if I myself have created them.

However, in what Haruru has stated, there is some truth, and in what I've said, some falseness.

As I'm sure you know, and as I've reiterated many-a-times, this guild, Shinobi Nations, is a failed merger between Shinobi Yochi and Hidden Villages. Because of this failure, we've always had a lack of necessary and optimal crew, and thusly edits and corrections. This includes styles, techniques, and even rulings. For the most part, the rules that are currently implemented have sufficed ( if not a bit leaky at points ).

Additionally, as I've said in the New Year's announcement, I consider Shinobi Nations to be somewhat of a public beta. A guild that is operable, but is not actually complete. If I have to "make exceptions," if you want to call it that, then so be it, but I prefer to call them experiments.

However, as you've said, Mana, it isn't quite fair that Haru should be permitted a "third character." Adversely, as you also know and have experience in, most of the kage that have been added to lead the villages have been Unique Playable Characters (UPCs).
As you may or may not know, this has also caused certain complications in ability; as shown by our Hokage, Duck. His character is somewhat ranked appropriately, but he himself does not have the proper ability to take care of his village and strengthen his character at the same time. Whether this is a problem due to his activity, or the popularity of his village is not exactly clear, but it truly matters little; he seemed to feel threatened by his own ninja.
( I understand that this may seem somewhat moot, considering Haru has shown to have the necessary time and ability to lead on her own, but that's just one reason why she's been chosen to do what it is she does. )

But because of this problem, I will do what I have to to appropriately change and better the guild setup. If that causes issue with some of my members, let alone my crew, then I would much more appreciate it if said people were to confront me, rather than those in question.

*Cough*

Now then... Mana... I understand that you are irked by the issue, but it is an instance that cannot truly be avoided if I am to be able keep my sanity.

*Sigh* I am honestly not sure if you really do have a problem with Haru or not, but I would like to assume you do not, that you merely have happened upon a few problems that were unfortunately tracked back to her... Either way, I would appreciate it if you were to apologize to her.

Haruru, I also hope to find out that your only major quarrels with Mana have arisen because of the issues he has stumbled upon. And regardless, I would also greatly appreciate it if you were to apologize to him.

*Grunt*
And resume headache pain. . . . . . . . .now.
u ___ u

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 pm
So how about them Lakers?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:08 pm
Haruhi000777
So Aand, you gonna be on more?

Hmmm... I have a dilemma. For people who have their characters going to the festival at once... how would that work? Do they just not run into each other if they can help it?

I mean, all of you guys are gonna have all your characters go, right?
One of the biggest points of the festival is that ninja from different villages will be able to interact.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm
[ massages's shinny's head ]

You need tea [ makes tea and pour's a cup ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 pm
*Cuddles with Minty and sips tea*
Thank you. ⁿ ~ ⁿ

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 pm
And enter the lakers again. XD [ dies of laughter] hahahahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:15 pm
Shinny, how would I remember who I signed up for in the exams?
[ becomes fluffy hat on shinny's head ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

I like being an attractive male. Any attractive females looking for attractive males?  
Aand: Ugh, enough with the Lakers. Let's talk more relevant pop culture... like Futurama or Skyrim. XP

Wiggles: 'Kay.

Sorry Mana.  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:23 pm
little mintchan

*Adjusts brim of hat*
You signed up with Kyoishi Inuzuka, for the Jounin Evaluations.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 pm
[ Haruru: } Just... sorry?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 pm
I'ma get me one of those masks that change to the characteristics of the user at the festival ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 pm
Shinsua
little mintchan

*Adjusts brim of hat*
You signed up with Kyoishi Inuzuka, for the Jounin Evaluations.

Okie! I'll fill the test out tomorrow morning since I'll be up at 7am at my grandmas [ shopping till we're dropping for food ]

But like does our character have ot go there and we can't post in our own village until were done with the test...? Or is there something after the test..?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 pm
Okay.

I'm sorry, Mana.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4811 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games