Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm

She burst out laughing again inside the kitchen when he yelled. "YOU STILL LOOK RIDICULOUS! xd "

She stuffed the pork chops and set them aside and got the grill ready for them. After washing the new potatoes, she put them on a baking sheet and drizzled olive oil on them and put some sea salt and cracked black pepper on them. She put the potatoes in the oven and sipped some more of her beer while she went about making a mushroom sauce with red wine for the chops.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 pm

*Looks at his boots again and thinks to himself "tch. She doesn't know what she's talking about." stare Ignores her opinion because she just doesn't understand and continues to watch the game. cool After a long silence, he speaks up.* Hey, how is Psyzapp? neutral Is she okay?

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:00 pm

She turned off the sauce and grabbed her beer. She went back to the living room and curled up on the couch. "She's okay. She'll probably be back here tomorrow." She took a sip of her beer and tried to only look at either the TV or his face, because looking elsewhere would put her in another fit of laughter.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:05 pm

*Nods.* Okay good. 3nodding *Guzzles his beer and crushes the can in his hand.* cool So what's for dinner?

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:07 pm

She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss, "Stuffed pork chops and roasted potatoes. Speaking of, I need to go grill the chops." She got up and went back to the kitchen to start grilling the thick, stuffed pork chops.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:15 pm

*Stomach growls.* xp Mmmmmmmmmm. Pork chops. xd *Swallows as mouth salivates.*

Hey, babe! While you're in there, can you get me another beer? biggrin

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm

"Sorry babe, you'll have to come get it yourself! Can't leave the chops unattended!" She snickered and leaned against the counter, sipping her own beer.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm

stare *Reluctantly gets up and goes into the kitchen. He stands in the doorway for a second and then throws his crushed can in the trash under the sink.* You really need one of those garbage cans with the cover that spins around. You know the ones. The ones you can stand back and toss a can at for 2 points. cool *Pretends he's shooting an invisible basketball and winks at her.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

She grinned and rolled her eyes at him. "Tell you what, you put one of those in at your house and shoot baskets to your heart's content." She pulled the potatoes out of the oven and plated the chops.

She handed him a plate, "Get as many potatoes as you want, and there's a mushroom sauce on the stove for the chops if you want. biggrin " She took her plate and scooped some potatoes onto it, and then drizzled some sauce over her chop. She set the plate down and grabbed two more beers out of the fridge and set one down on the island for him. "I suppose we can eat in front of the TV, since you have a game on. xp "
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:45 pm

xp YESSSSSSS! *Falls to one knee and thrust a bent arm with closed fist to his side while holding his plate with the other hand. He gets back up and dishes a good helping of everything. Takes a seat next to her and kisses her on the cheek.* This looks fantastic, Babe. cool He happily digs in. biggrin

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:50 pm

She just shook her head at him, "You're welcome...it is nice to cook for someone other than myself all the time." She started eating her dinner.

She glanced over at him and snickered. "Well, I guess later when I tell you it's time for bed, you won't have to do too much, now will you? xd "
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:53 pm

*Looks down at himself as he chews his food.* Nope! cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:55 pm

She grabbed her beer and took a sip. "Bet you'd be screwed if we played strip poker right now. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Pft! talk2hand You'd be the one who'd be screwed. pirate wink *winks at her and takes another bite of his delicious meal.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 pm

She took a bite of pork chop and then looked over at him. "Care to put your money where your mouth is, babe? xd "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games