Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:35 pm
[ Minty: } Yes, you have to leave your village, go to Ikebana Village, and then get to Autumn Country. You have a good while to do so... So, if you're really tied up, just let them know you really have to leave.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:36 pm
Shinsua
*Wags finger*

It was likely just a matter of him finding out at the moment, and he still brings up the point that no one, not even myself, should be above rules- even if I myself have created them.

However, in what Haruru has stated, there is some truth, and in what I've said, some falseness.

As I'm sure you know, and as I've reiterated many-a-times, this guild, Shinobi Nations, is a failed merger between Shinobi Yochi and Hidden Villages. Because of this failure, we've always had a lack of necessary and optimal crew, and thusly edits and corrections. This includes styles, techniques, and even rulings. For the most part, the rules that are currently implemented have sufficed ( if not a bit leaky at points ).

Additionally, as I've said in the New Year's announcement, I consider Shinobi Nations to be somewhat of a public beta. A guild that is operable, but is not actually complete. If I have to "make exceptions," if you want to call it that, then so be it, but I prefer to call them experiments.

However, as you've said, Mana, it isn't quite fair that Haru should be permitted a "third character." Adversely, as you also know and have experience in, most of the kage that have been added to lead the villages have been Unique Playable Characters (UPCs).
As you may or may not know, this has also caused certain complications in ability; as shown by our Hokage, Duck. His character is somewhat ranked appropriately, but he himself does not have the proper ability to take care of his village and strengthen his character at the same time. Whether this is a problem due to his activity, or the popularity of his village is not exactly clear, but it truly matters little;
he seemed to feel threatened by his own ninja.
( I understand that this may seem somewhat moot, considering Haru has shown to have the necessary time and ability to lead on her own, but that's just one reason why she's been chosen to do what it is she does. )

Kinda have to take the rap for that one...

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm
Eeeyup... Though, in a sense, it was a good thing...

Anywho, I'm gonna get going now. Goodnight, everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm
Ok shinny, and after we turn in the test do we go back home or?  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 pm
*Nod*
You're free to do whatever until the second part of the exams are open.
I'd suggest you get some people together and go to the Frozen Festival, though~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
I like being an attractive male. Any attractive females looking for attractive males?

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Donut, you're a Donut, Donut.
( Sleep tight. )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:47 pm
Anon: Depends, who's your characters? XP  

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:50 pm
See.

I was talking about me. I have a feeling you knew that. How dare you undermine my self-esteem.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:54 pm
Anon: You were?  

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:55 pm
Yes. I thought it was obvious.

I am struggling to contain all of this smoldering manliness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:03 pm
Anon: Ah.  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:19 pm
-tsk's- Kein is so emotional. Tsk tsk.
Though... I guess I can understand xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:25 pm
Wow....just realized how long I'd had Sypher/Yokai...I created him in September of 2010....O': -sniffles-  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 pm
Sadness that he is gone. :[

[@ Anon]: o.O

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4812 4813 4814 4815 4816 4817 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games