Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:52 pm
User Image
Hana had looked herself in her nest, Putting up a door so even brago couldn't get in. She was laying on top of the giant pillow, her face down in it crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:57 pm
Brago arrived at the scene. He was attracted by hanas fluctuating aura. He knocked at the door. " hana" brago knocked at the door to get her attention  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:00 pm
User Image
"WHAY?!?" the door flew open violently as it was pushed by her aura. Hana didn't even look up as a few white streaks appeared in her hair and her ears started to morph into cat like ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:03 pm
"wait , wait Hana. We. Can work this out. No need for that crazy, Violent cat"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image
Hana looked up at him and growled. If he wanted to work things out with her and not Hakai, he didn't have much time to work with. "An how do you plan to do that?" she asked him, her voice full of hurt and anger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 pm
"I don't know. Your pretty unstable. Calm down first  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:15 pm
User Image
"I am calm!" Hana said and her aura spiked, breaking some vases around her. For the state she was in, she was actually pretty calm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:21 pm
" Hana what is it that you are afraid of? Do you think I will mount some girl and decide to keep her instead of you?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:27 pm
User Image
"no, its not that!" She yelled at him covering her ears with her hands like something in her head was hurting. "I don't want to share you. I don't want to worry that every time I leave the mansion that you will call another woman to your bed." Hana's body started to shake as another white streak appeared in her hair. " I don't want my chest to hurt anymore, I don't want my heart to lose any more pieces because you can't be faithful for once in your life" The last few words came out but they didn't sound like Hana's voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:34 pm
" Hana, this is how I have always been. When you came back, what was the first thing I did? I beat you up in the pipers place and had sex with you. There is a difference between love and lust." brago held up the key to her pregnancy restraint.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image
Hana sunk down deeper into the giant pillow so Brago couldn't see her. She curled into a ball and didn't respond to him, acting like the child she never was, a new one for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:43 pm
Brago walked toward her. "it's time to go home Hana "  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:51 am
User Image
Hana curled up tighter, starting to feel a little sick. Her aura collasped till it was just swirling around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:56 am
"Hana-shi, let's go" brago said as he looked over the pillow at her  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:03 am
"Brago, how about you just stay here and chat for a while?" A deep voice echoed and a man appeared in the room an aura filled with blood that was. It was the master vampire Kerat Kalvient. He who always stayed calmed and relaxed had now awoken to a passion not seen for centuries. Kane was the man who held his word and now he was at the vampires side. "Don't be a fool now and give me what you know about Kane!"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games