Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:12 am
Smiling upon hearing that the young one was hungry he proceeds to the kitchen and from there cooks a meal for at least 4, a Roasted Chicken with Green beans, Mashed Potatoes, fried apples, and some fresh dinner rolls with butter and honey. Upon finishing he makes some sweet tea. setting the table he proceeds to shout 'Come and Snag it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:56 am
"Fooood!" A high pitched scream assaulted Deo's mind as a very hyper, and completely out of normal character, Gardevoir teleported into the room and began to shovel food onto a plate she telepathically snatched out of a nearby cabinet. The eccentric Gardevoir was ravenous in her appetite in spite of her naturally pencil thin waist. Weren't Gardevoir suppose to be calm and almost regal in their disposition? This one certainly was not.

The Gardevoir would stop in mid bite after finally taking note of Deo's presence, the Psychic turning to face him with a mouth full of mashed potatoes, smiling at him. "Hello new person! You cook really well. I'm Gardy, Sub's Pokemon! Nice to meet you!" She clearly spoke into his mind, it was probably at that moment he realized she was not physically speaking, considering her mouth was full and all, but telepathically transmitting to his mind. Telepathy was always weird when you weren't expecting it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:04 am
"Hi..." Deolux says in some form of nervousness. Knowing he was telepathically talked to was enough for his shy personality to kick in. He replies in a shy tone "Name is Deolux" He then proceeds to sit to eat as the Gardevoir is chowing away. After he finishes his meal, he then starts to wash the dishes that were dirty and leave some food left in case anyone decides to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:05 am
Absinthe was bewildered at first. Who left their pokemon at base, and oh Arceus why? It clearly wasn't speaking with its mouth but every word made her ears hurt. And her brain. Seriously, what the crap?

Alll of that was forgotten the second it said it was Sub's Pokemon, and was replaced with laughter. Wild, boisterous, bewildered, juvenile laughter. Someone like Sub has a Pokemon like this? Absolutely hilarious, at least to her. Her loud, high-pitched laughter was probably not helping Deo after Gardy's mind-rending telepathy, though.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:36 am
"Deolux? I'll call you Dede! Hi, Dede!" Gardy cackled with glee into Deo's mind, then turning spot Absinthe, staring at her with a confused look for a second before assaulting her own mind, more directly."I've seen you around here before! You hang around with Terry and Key! What's your name?" She asked of Absinthe. Terry? Key? She must mean Terashi and Keiko. Who knew she had all these nicknames for people.

"Hm, I'm bored. What are you two doing anyways?" She asked them both.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 am
Abby's laughter fell, being replaced by confusion. She couldn't quite figure out who Terry and Key were, but she didn't let it bother her for too long. "Name's Absinthe. Everyone calls me Abby, though. I was showing the new guy around, but I've already shown him every part of HQ I've seen. You know of any cool places to hang out around here?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:18 am
Gardy grew a wide grin upon being asked that question, the Gardevoir swallowing her food with an audible gulp before walking over to Absinthe and throwing her arm across the girl's shoulders. "Well, now that you mention it..." She spoke to her mind with a devious tone. She would then guide Absinthe over towards Deo and grab the newbie's hand before teleporting all three of them away in a blink of an eye.

The next thing the two Snagems knew they were in a dimly lit room, the walls adorned with green sashes and curtains, strange green crystal-like sigils dotting the walls as well and sconces with green tinted flames burning in them. Gardy would leave the pair standing at one end of the room before walking over to another, kneeling before a strange ornate altar with a stylized statue of a Gardevoir in the middle of it. She would take a bow and mutter something in Pokespeech before turning back to face the pair.

"Cool enough? Welcome to the den of the Emerald Coven." She said with a creepy smile on her face. Suddenly the fun loving wacky Gardevoir became serious and sinister in demeanor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:52 am
Behind the two younger Snagems, another mental voice would ring out, calm and clear. "We don't usually let humans in here, Gardy." If the two humans turned to look, they'd spot an unusually colored Gardevoir, it's hair and dress soft lavender in hue while skin was minty green. The two might have noticed the voice in their mind when it spoke had been masculine, contrasting against Gardy's clearly female voice. Was this Gardevoir male?

"What's the reason for this intrusion?" He'd ask, directing this question to the humans, specifically. Maybe Abby recognized Mykel. Maybe not? Had she even met her brother's Pokemon before?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:06 am
"Uhh... personal space much?" Absinthe asked, feeling discomfort at having the strange Gardevoir touch her. Her pleas were in vain, however, as she and the newbie were whisked away to a dark place. Abby didn't get much time to inspect the place before hearing an oddly familiar voice, though it was one she couldn't quite place yet. Just as quick as Mykel popped up, another Gardevoir - this one being recognizable by her blue eyes - appeared with a Moonblast charged in her hands. Who dares tresspass the sacred grounds of the - ugh! she sighed telepathically, lowering her attack. Gardy, what are you doing? You know it's dangerous to bring humans here! We don't want the word to get out about this place!

As soon as Rala said that, another entity teleported in, this one strikingly different with his bladed arms and wide cape. The Gallade immediately bowed to Rala. Milady, I sensed a disturbance. Do you-

"Out, Brunor. You know this place is sacred to the Coven. We've got this under control, so go guard the entrance. I'll go to you if I need you. Rala insisted.

"Forgive me," Brunor responded bowing deeply before teleporting away. Rala gave a heavy sigh before turning around to face Gardy. Meanwhile, Abby and Deo could only watch on, but the young Deathrage would not remain silent. "You guys have been hiding a CULT down here!? COOL!"

Rala sighed raggedly at this - telepathically, of course. Seriously, Gardy, what were you thinking?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:20 pm
as he was teleported into this strange area, he is now wondering "Where am I and how do I return to the base!" knowing fair and well that seeing the telepaths talk he was reluctant to say anything else for fear of being attacked.

As he looks on to the conversation, he wonders if he is still at the main base, or somewhere else entirely. He also is wondering when the rest of the members return to the HQ.  

DeoLux

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:40 pm
----Back at HQ---

After watching the pair be teleported away on the camera, Leslie would turn towards a nearby speaker. "GRAY, should we be worried that all the Gardevoir teleport around the same time? Or is this normal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:13 pm
"They wanted to see some place cool in HQ so I thought this was pretty cool!" Gardy said with a giggle, returning back to her typical carefree goofy self, that moment of dark seriousness didn't last long. "Besides, it's not like they know how to get here now, I teleported them in so relax." Gardy said, waving a hand at them. "But if you're all going to make such a big deal about it...plus the Brigade should be getting back from their training session anyways..." She said, promptly teleporting the pair away again, all three of them reappearing back in the kitchen exactly where they left. "Whee! That was fun!" And with that Gardy ran off to go commit other acts of chaos.

-----

"Hm? The Gardevoir? I've...never questioned it before to be honest. That is a curiosity. Now that you mention it, where do all those Ralts come that pass through Mt. Silver? They aren't native to this region. Strange." GRAY replied to Leslie.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:46 pm
Rala facepalmed as Gardy basically waved off the concerns of the other Coven members, herself included, only to teleport the humans away and levitate away as carelessly as usual. I wish I could be more confident in the Emerald Mother's intent, but it gets really hard to take her seriously when she gets like this, Rala thought aloud, more to herself than the other

Meanwhile, Abby huffed when she realized she was back in HQ's kitchen. "Lame. I wanted to see more of what they were up to," she griped. Shrugging despite her irritation, Absinthe started grabbing food for herself. "You wanna have a battle after lunch? I don't have any unevolved Pokemon on me anymore, but it'd just be for fun and to get your 'mons used to fighting anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:50 pm
Ebony hair, a bag slung over her shoulder, a pair of earbuds in her ears, and a Shuppet floating near her head marked the return of a member that hadn't seen the HQ for a while. She'd been gone for nearly six months, having been out and about in Kalos, trying her hand at Pokemon Showcases, though it hadn't exactly gone the way she was hoping. She'd discovered that Kalos was quite different than she was accustomed to, and Showcases were nothing like Contests, which were found in some of the more well-known regions.

Only one of her headphones was working, but that didn't stop her from using both of them. It gave the appearance that she wasn't paying attention, when in reality, she was able to hear everything that went on around her. This allowed her to gather information before making any decisions on anything she might overhear. That being said, she'd caught wind of some kind of tournament happening in Galar, which she'd heard of but never been to, where her teammates were currently at. She had to guess that a few of them might have been knocked out, but hadn't been able to confirm that until she'd seen the footage on a TV the night before.

As Amber walked through the door to the common area, she heard a voice she hadn't heard for some time, Sub's Gardevoir, Gardy, as well as Abby, Leslie, and a man's voice she didn't recognize. Hmm, seems we have a new member, she thought, walking forward just as Gardy teleported Abby and the new guy away. While they were gone, she helped herself to the food she could see, leaving a note saying thanks before making her way to a table and sitting down, facing the kitchen. "So, GRAY, what's been going on since I've been gone?" she asked, knowing the AI most likely already knew she was there.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:01 pm
As teleported back to where he was, Deo was quite concerned with what just happened. When asked to do a pokemon battle, he replies "I am sorry, I must decline as my pokemon need rest after the long journey, as do I."[/i] Hearing another voice in the lobby, he decides to continue in the kitchen with baking some delicious snickerdoodles. While cooking, he continues by saying "I apologize for that, I feel like I just got here too"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games