Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4820 4821 4822 4823 4824 4825 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:55 pm
How ya doing, Haru?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 pm
Cio; Lol yeah, . . . I feel bad for my daughter when she starts dating XD Az will be the guy sitting in his chair polishing his guns saying. "Hey boy, . .. I know whats going through your mind. . .IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!" lolol

Haru; Well, Zero doesn't post Shiro anymore, im surprised he hasn't quit the guild yet. And Sakaki's her brother, adopted anyways. Only blood she has is Eclipse/Kyoya. Either way just post in the temple, I have them tracked by smell, all I'm waiting for is Az to post Kein. If you want we can ride on my lovely kitties back~ XD Like Akamaru and Kiba lol.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:00 pm
xD That would totally be Kein....only he'd be sharpening a sword '-shink shink shink- Oh this? It has to be sharp to cut THROUGH YOUR NECK! Don't mind me though.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:00 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
xD Yeah but he'll get older someday.
Besides....I pity who ever ends up with him. Imagine having Kinpaku for a mother-in-law xD

You know I got hit with a extremely LARGE arrow when you said that xD  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:02 pm
Vixen: I'm doing pretty good tonight. I'm starting to breath deeper during karate so now I won't get so worn out and stuff when I practice.

Also, my DVD copy of the 36th chamber of the shaolin came in today. XP

Night: Ehhhh, I'll just have Suzume run. I'll post at the temple and have it done quick.

Also, the kung fu panda tv show on nick is pretty fun, especially when it gets to the fighting parts. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:02 pm
little mintchan
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Besides....I pity who ever ends up with him. Imagine having Kinpaku for a mother-in-law xD

I know ;3 But just think! He'll finally get to have the guy of his dreams! Their similar in age, both boys and both taijutsu! If Kyo is a brawler too then that's another thing they have in common!
Only....he'll have to get past the wall called MOMMA KINPAKU PROTECTIVE DANGER RAGE.
x3

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm
Cio; Haha yeah xD but I don't think the baby would get that old to date ._. and besides. . . . If Sukai was a mother. . . . . o_ o man, . . . everyone missed it. . . . in Konoha apparently I scared the s**t out of Heru xD for the life of Dai. Lol, cause Sukai got mad, mrgreen she has an evil side now~ mwahaha~

Mint; xD poor Kyo~ and Minty.

Haru; Kk, but I'll reply tomorrow. I'm going to head out, I'll be on early tomorrow though and post.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:08 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
little mintchan
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

I know ;3 But just think! He'll finally get to have the guy of his dreams! Their similar in age, both boys and both taijutsu! If Kyo is a brawler too then that's another thing they have in common!
Only....he'll have to get past the wall called MOMMA KINPAKU PROTECTIVE DANGER RAGE.
x3

They do have a lot in common x3 Brawler, Taijustu, same age, handsom, strong, immature possibly XD

Oh crap, momma bear....I can just see Kyo stalking Hakki because he would be afraid to ask Kin-sama to date him C:

Imma need to get my Momma Bear trust points...

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 pm
Vixen & Minty: Uggghhhhh... why do you guys always hook up your characters in Cloud? XD

Night: No worries.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 pm
little mintchan
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
little mintchan
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

x3

They do have a lot in common x3 Brawler, Taijustu, same age, handsome, strong, immature possibly XD

Oh crap, momma bear....I can just see Kyo stalking Hakki because he would be afraid to ask Kin-sama to date him C:

Imma need to get my Momma Bear trust points...

Haha xD Hakkin isn't that immature...he's just not used to being all by himself. That's all x3 as soon as he gets used to being on his own, he'll own the village!

Night- x3 I knew that!

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:17 pm
Haruhi000777
Vixen & Minty: Uggghhhhh... why do you guys always hook up your characters in Cloud? XD

Night: No worries.

Cause Kyo was supposed to end up with Sypher xD However there was about a 10year age difference. Then he poofed. So Maemi took his place. Then Maemi poofed.
So now Hakkin is going to end up with Kyo. Its our thing, Silly Haru! xD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 pm
Vixen: Bleh. I still can't believe you want to keep hooking up your character with Kyo. XP

He's not Naruto Uzumaki bad, but still. XD

And about Sypher and Maemi... instead of saying they died, how about saying they reunited and went to live somewhere in a far away land, having happy lives? XP  

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 pm
Haru- duhhhhh! [ snuggles sypher plushie and Maemi plushie ]

Astra- Kyo can show him some 'cool' things around the village...welll as long as were out of his mother's sight xD

Also haru, kyo is patroling right now so he might throw something at suzume just for the hell of it xD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:23 pm
Mint: And then she can break his other arm. XD

Dude, she has super senses now thanks to her bukijutsu styles. You'll never hit her. XD  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 pm
Haruhi000777
Vixen: Bleh. I still can't believe you want to keep hooking up your character with Kyo. XP

He's not Naruto Uzumaki bad, but still. XD

And about Sypher and Maemi... instead of saying they died, how about saying they reunited and went to live somewhere in a far away land, having happy lives? XP

Kyo is cute xD He endears himself to all my characters who need something endearing to love!
Maemi isn't dead >> His daddy heard that Sypher was 'dead' and called him back.
Yokai....Yokai just vanished. He doesn't exist anymore. End of story....I couldn't kill him T^T I'm thinking of making him hide himself in a tree and just....coma himself. Just so people stop asking what happened to him.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4820 4821 4822 4823 4824 4825 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games