Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4825 4826 4827 4828 4829 4830 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:47 am

User Image Yes it seems the days have become...
busy...
yes... quite....
busy....
Spring time you know twisted
Rabbits and such.
I myself can't stay terribly long.
I just can't pass up the chance to play a little mischief.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 am

I see. Time marches on I suppose. sweatdrop

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:54 am

And with that I should bid you adieu.
Must to catch up on while the "feeling" is in the air twisted

*materializes away in a misty-fog while waving*

((work work work & lunch is over User Image))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:57 am

Later leko.

Now I'm truly alone here.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:18 am

(I'll be back.)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:59 pm

(Back, but no one noticed I was gone.)

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm

(Uh-oh, that was some loud thunder. Better sign-off. Much heart )
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Liada took the outside route of Pandora's Box instead of going through the bar and looked around for the man named Kyle that Psy had mentioned. After looking around and asking a staff member she was shown to his office and he smiled brightly as she introduced herself.

Ah! You're Miss Trovaras~! Mistress Psy said many good things about you and congrats on becoming the new #6. I'll just need you to fill these out for me and we'll be all set for you. User Image

Liada smiled and gave her thanks as she filled out the proper papers for her security clearance and putting in her fingerprints. About a half hour or so everything was in and Kyle bowed in thanks. He offered her to enjoy some time in the spa but The fox politely declined saying she wanted to take a look at her new room but would be sure to come by again when she had more time. She took her leave, going through the bar entrance and went into Psy's office. Once she made it to the door she tried the new security codes and was thankful she entered it in correctly as she entered the stairway and headed down to the hallway. She saw the red double doors at the end of the hallway and assumed that one was Psy's room. She looked at the other doors and finally found Leko/Ayami's door and then hers next to it. Pulling out the key Psy gave her last night and opened her door for the first time.

When Liada entered the room and flipped on the switch she was made speechless. Everything was fully furnished an the color scheme was emasculate considering that she didn't tell much to Psy what she liked. The kitchen was spotless and had all was in order. There was even food already in the fridge which she was quite shocked to find most of her favorites. Anira must have helped Psy in some way with giving her info on the fox. She couldn't help trying to hold back the tears of joy from her eyes as she kept going through the rooms......

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Kat exited her quarters and locked up behind her. She made her way down the corridor and paused at the open door of Liada's new quarters. She knocked on the jamb and grinned at Liada.

"So, I take it everything meets with your approval then? biggrin "
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Liada yelped a little since she was dazed a bit by the awesomeness of the apartment. She turned a sheepish look to see Kat and smiled excitedly. Approve? I love it! User Image This was way more than I thought it would be and everything is perfect!

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm

She grinned, "Yeah, I even have a good size kitchen in mine, even though I know there was no way that Psy could have known at that time that I enjoy cooking."

She glanced around at the deep purple color of the walls. "Purple, nice choice. 3nodding It fits you. biggrin "
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Isn't it? I'm so happy! Lets have a celebratory drink upstairs! Wow it feels funny saying that. rofl *Liada heads out the door of her new place and waits for Kat to follow. Once they exit she locks her door and they head upstairs.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Once she and Liada enter the bar, she headed behind the counter and surveyed the bottles.

"So, what are we in the mood for? biggrin "
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Hm...I'm feeling up for something strong tonight. You got any suggestions? User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:33 pm

"Hmmmm," She tapped her chin with her index finger. She turned and looked over her shoulder at Liada.

"Well....I know Leko's got some moonshine here. Or we could make some Long Island's....whatever you want is good with me. biggrin "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4825 4826 4827 4828 4829 4830 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games