Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:20 pm
(( OMG! CHINA! SAME HERE! Well, we didn't have a CR, but when I saw my grade, the teacher was flipping through the scantrons to find mine, and they were all C's D's and F's. It was so bad. Also? I Already have a D in that class. -NOT GOOD IN MATH- LOL, NO POSSIBLE 1/2 CREDIT FOR MEEE.

EDIT: Haven't....RP'd...in weeks....)
What's with this place? Echo...Echo...Echo...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:57 pm
(( Well let's see what I can do about that! ))

At last, the holidays were over with. He could begin to relax again. Lithuania came in to the room, setting his things down and going straight to the kitchen to make a pot of tea. He got down several other things as well, for flavor and the like.  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:49 pm
((Great. When you log on, I gotta go! *RAGE* ))

God, the work was overwhelming during this time of year. She couldn't remember the last time she came here; weeks? Or was it months?

She made her way over to the couch. Hm, it still had that old smell to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:40 am
Toris heard the sound from the living room, and he set his things down as he peeked head out of the kitchen, cheeks flushing a bit when he saw Belarus. "Ah, Miss Natalia... would you like some tea?"  

Lithuania-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 pm
o 3o

I'm hungry~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:53 pm
Belarus didn't look over to Lithuania, but replied "...Tea would be...lovely right now..." She hadn't seen her brother in some time, and it was beginning to have it's mark on Belarus's mood.

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:27 pm
"Ah, I could make something to eat as well if you like, Italy-san." Lithuania said with a small smile. "Is there anything you prefer? I'm pretty sure that the kitchen is stocked pretty well..." He glanced over to Bela, nodding. "I'll have that done shortly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 pm
Belarus nods and fluffs the throw-pillow next to her.

Eam Adair

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:24 am
Dot dot dot

Oh hey, doesn't the anime air this month? I hope someone catches it and posts it online!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:45 pm
I just accepted a Prussia-tan.

Isn't there like... 5 others? o 3o  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:46 pm
Madame Royale
Dot dot dot

Oh hey, doesn't the anime air this month? I hope someone catches it and posts it online!!

((Yup! The 24th, I believe. I don't usually count down for things like this, but I guess Hetalia is the exception to just about anything.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:57 pm
Aniki China
Madame Royale
Dot dot dot

((Yup! The 24th, I believe. I don't usually count down for things like this, but I guess Hetalia is the exception to just about anything.))

((HOLAYJASUS THERE IS LIFE DOWN HERE! THANK YOU CHINA! *huggles*

*Clears throat*

Yup. Can't wait. ))  

Eam Adair

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:59 pm
((*is huggled* You're... welcome?

I feel bad for the poor thread.... WHAT DID IT EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS TREATMENT?!

*bounces off walls waiting for the anime*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 pm
((It's like everyone POOFED.

*same here* ))  

Eam Adair

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:01 pm
I know... poor thread. *hugs it*  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games