Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 am
" you b*****d. Do you know what happens when you step into a demonkin womans nest? I see. You didn't want to stop at just mounting Nike, you want to put it in Hana aswell..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:55 am
User Image
The moment Kerat walked in, Hana broke and Hakai came out in full force. She lept into the air and slammed into the vampire, knocking him to the floor. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE!" she screeched, tearing her claws and fangs into Kerats fleash, trying to kill him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:27 am
Bago used this opportunity to start sneaking away  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 am
User Image
Hakai used her Aura to slam brago into a wall. "I am not down with you either, little mouse." she hissed at Brago.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 am
" great, I get to be beat up because he came here...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:42 am
User Image
"I'm not beating you up, sweetie, I'm just making sure you don't run away." Hakai purred as she continued to slash at Kerat's body, ripping into him deeper.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:47 am
Brago began wiggling his hand into his pocket trying to reach his orb. Her being nice to him creeped him out. " uh ok"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 am
She stopped his hand with her aura. "Now what are you up to?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 am
"I was just reachin in my pants cuz I was happy to see ya" brago responded  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 am
User Image
"What an adorable liar." Hakai said, as she stabbed her claws into Kerats heart.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:57 am
" can I go now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:02 am
User Image
"nope" Hakai said as she started to cut out Kerats dead heart.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am
Brago sighed " I think its time to be serious now." brago said pulling himself from the wall  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm
Kerat moved away from Hana his speed being superior. "Demonkind may do what you please but I'm not to be underestimated." His psychic powers to attack on a distance should slam Hana away form him and into a wall. The strength of Kerat's aura increased big time and sligthly coloured the air around him. "Also you think to much of sex. I find no attraction to any kind but human, Dhamphyr or vampire. Hana is of no interest of me. I was the one to wake Nike into what she became. A bit to soon but it was needed. Now have I ever striked as a man who seek sex? I didn't do it for 500 years before Nike had it. Hana was annoyingly in there as well and tore away from Nike but that's not what I'm here and Hana if you don't want to battle me then just relax. I'm not here for you." The wounds he had recieved healed quickly as his eyes turned red and in his belt hung a gun. One who had made many beings fall to him. Only a few had ever seen Kerat fight with full hart and Kerat was still around. Kane was of course the only one to still live and their friendship had increased after that event long ago.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image

Soma looked at her and smiled but it quickly turned into a frown,"Their decision damn."he stood up and looked at Soli,"Ready to turn completely into black mist Soli?"

"Yeah I am."She stood up,"But I don't know if they need by help that much, I'll just wait and see."

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games