Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see...

I hope so too, but if staying helps, you better stay, okay? D:<

Make sure you're okay before you go, alright? D:

yeppers...I will my friend...gotta sign off again falling asleep.....laters....

Alright, see ya. Good night. D:

back again...they came in to give me pills so I am awake for awhile....going to have another test in the morning..if very thing looks good I get to go home...this test will show if I need stents in the blockages I have...if I do they will do that Wed and then I can go home.....

Oh dear, that can't be pleasant... D:

Does that wan they know what happened?

no the test isn't so bad it another dye job so another headache...they put a catheter starting at the groin to the heart..then inject the dye to look at the veins and arteries..and if they are blocked enough they will put in a stent to open it back up....

not really because on my stress test they could not see part of my heart so that is why they are doing this test....I guess when a blockage gets bad enough it can cause the pain..I am going to ask....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:00 pm
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia

Well hello! Sorry to hear about all this D: How're you feeling?

thanks...feeling better..they are going to do one more test in the morning...it is to see if I need stents ...boy one more dye job.....

I hope it all goes the best for you.

**smiles** thanks  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see...

I hope so too, but if staying helps, you better stay, okay? D:<

Make sure you're okay before you go, alright? D:

yeppers...I will my friend...gotta sign off again falling asleep.....laters....

back again...they came in to give me pills so I am awake for awhile....going to have another test in the morning..if very thing looks good I get to go home...this test will show if I need stents in the blockages I have...if I do they will do that Wed and then I can go home.....

no the test isn't so bad it another dye job so another headache...they put a catheter starting at the groin to the heart..then inject the dye to look at the veins and arteries..and if they are blocked enough they will put in a stent to open it back up....

not really because on my stress test they could not see part of my heart so that is why they are doing this test....I guess when a blockage gets bad enough it can cause the pain..I am going to ask....

Well, the dye and the stent both sound unpleasant... And all of is dye can't be healthy. >.<

This is all a terrible mess, it sounds like, I hope you get it all sorted out. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, the dye and the stent both sound unpleasant... And all of is dye can't be healthy. >.<

This is all a terrible mess, it sounds like, I hope you get it all sorted out. D:

the after effects of the dye are unpleasant for me..but the stent you don't feel it..I have one in my right leg and I don't even know it is there..

yes it is and I do too..I think it stinks that they wait so long to put stents in...blockages above a certain size before they will do it....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:26 pm
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia

Well hello! Sorry to hear about all this D: How're you feeling?

thanks...feeling better..they are going to do one more test in the morning...it is to see if I need stents ...boy one more dye job.....

I hope it all goes the best for you.

**smiles** thanks

of course : )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

the after effects of the dye are unpleasant for me..but the stent you don't feel it..I have one in my right leg and I don't even know it is there..

yes it is and I do too..I think it stinks that they wait so long to put stents in...blockages above a certain size before they will do it....

Well, if they put the stent in before the blockage grows, it'll just be inside of the stent, sort of, right? >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, if they put the stent in before the blockage grows, it'll just be inside of the stent, sort of, right? >.<

I am not sure because the stent opens up the vein and keeps it open...not sure of all the workings of it...**frowns**  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I am not sure because the stent opens up the vein and keeps it open...not sure of all the workings of it...**frowns**

Stents can get blocked too... They started using stents 30+ years ago though, and some of those people haven't even had a problem yet.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Stents can get blocked too... They started using stents 30+ years ago though, and some of those people haven't even had a problem yet.

ooh..I hope I have no problem if they have to put one in.....I got to lay back down again talk at you laters...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

ooh..I hope I have no problem if they have to put one in.....I got to lay back down again talk at you laters...

Okay, get well soon. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:07 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Okay, get well soon. D:

morning Kay..how's it going??

well still haven't had test...but it looks like it will be in a couple of hours..this one is going to be slightly different..not only will they be looking at the outside of the heart but the inside..so that is why a different doc is doing it and it is being done here at the hospital..so that if anything goes wrong I am here....so wish me some of your broken record good luck my friend.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:18 am
Skyailia

well still haven't had test...but it looks like it will be in a couple of hours..this one is going to be slightly different..not only will they be looking at the outside of the heart but the inside..so that is why a different doc is doing it and it is being done here at the hospital..so that if anything goes wrong I am here....so wish me some of your broken record good luck my friend.....

Sorry to hear this.
Good luck Sky!
Positive thoughts for a positive outcome. emotion_hug

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:01 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Okay, get well soon. D:

Oh dear... D:

More than just a new good luck, but wishes of all the accumulative good luck wished so far! D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Skyailia

Sorry to hear this.
Good luck Sky!
Positive thoughts for a positive outcome. emotion_hug

thank you..I am hoping it will be soon...need all the positive thoughts I can get..**hugs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Okay, get well soon. D:

Oh dear... D:

More than just a new good luck, but wishes of all the accumulative good luck wished so far! D:

just woke up again and still waiting....hoping it won't be a whole lot longer...
thank you Kay because I am a little scared...I know nothing has with past ones but the way they explain and since they are in the hospital it is more scary...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games