Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:11 pm
"Hm? Oh! Field operative Amber, hello. How were your travels? So nice of you to show up in person for once. This is what? The second time you could be bothered to grace our headquarters with your person since we hired you through our office in Hoenn. But no, you're such a busy person." GRAY replied to Amber, being as sarcastic as ever. "I do have a message for you from Sub. You can check your SNAG at your leisure to read it. Meaning it will sit for six months."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:15 pm
Amber didn't even bat an eye at the sarcasm in the AI's voice as he spoke. "Oh, bite me, GRAY," she snapped, giving back as good as she got. "Oh, wait, you can't. My travels were fine, though the whole Showcase thing didn't quite work out like I wanted. So I came back because I was getting bored and wanted to see my fellow Snagems, so you'll be seeing a lot more of me from now on. Besides, you know you missed me." When it was mentioned that there was a message on her SNAG from Sub, she finished her plate of food and opened the device, going to her messages to see what their leader had to tell her.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:23 pm
The message simply instructed Amber to return to Hoenn at a certain date, not only to check out their Hoenn branch office on his behalf, make sure everything was running smoothly, but the message also claimed that they would meet her there. How or when was not stated. Either way the date to meet them there wasn't immediate so she had time to hang around here.

"You should be glad to know that your barely used room is just as you left it, untouched." GRAY commented. "Either way, welcome back. When you and your Pokemon are rested up I'll be sure to put you to work until you must depart again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:39 pm
Hmm, she was to return to Hoenn? She hadn't been back in her home region for quite some time, at least, not since Lily had been laid to rest. There were painful memories in Hoenn, but she knew it was time to go home. Her parents hadn't heard from her since Lily's funeral, so it was long past the time she should have gone to see them. This would be a good chance to do just that, but for now, she would take advantage of her time at HQ to get reacquainted with the space. Speaking of, GRAY had mentioned that he would be sure to put her to work once she and her Pokemon were rested up, but she shrugged that comment off. "No need to wait," she said. "What have you got for me, GRAY?"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:49 pm
"I need you to check on the hydroelectric generator. Since the loss of the Zapdos Heart we have to rely more on hydro and geothermal sources for our incredibly power needs and as such we cannot afford any issues with the generators. That said the hydroelectric generator is only running at seventy-eight percent capacity. It isn't enough for me to tap into the emergency Electric Gem cache but I am certainly concerned on what might be causing the decrease in efficiency. Journey deeper into Mt. Silver cave and check out the generator. Take one or two of these layabouts with you too. Just in case a Tyranitar maims one of you the survivor will be able to let us know." GRAY instructed Amber.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:16 pm
"I'll go with you. I'm getting bored anyway and the newbie won't battle me. Besides, no Tyranitar can stand up to my team," Absinthe gloated. She let Palladia out of her ball to let the stranger know what she meant, and the newly evolved Machoke happily showed off her gains.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:51 pm
Amber listened as GRAY explained what he needed, then nodded and got up from the table. "Alright, I'll see what I can do," she said, then turned when Abby said she'd go along, too. It would be nice to catch up with a few of her fellow Snagems, and this seemed like the best time to do so, especially since most of the team was in Galar at the moment. "Fighting-types will definitely come in handy deeper in the mountain," she said, nodding in response to the Machoke's showing off. "And your Machoke looks especially strong." She knew how proud some Fighting-types could be, Machop and its line in particular.

Upon hearing a new voice, Amber turned to see someone else she didn't recognize approaching. "Sure, the more the merrier," she said, giving her teammates a friendly smile. "Besides, the more of us there are, the better a chance we stand of figuring out what's causing this and getting it resolved, and more protection. Name's Amber, by the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:10 pm
"This will work. Absinthe. Kero. Amber. The three of you are to head outside the HQ and deeper into Mt. Silver cave, up the river, and locate the hydroelectric generator and find out what is wrong with it. Be sure your Pokemon are healed and head out immediately. Be cautious of the wild Pokeon you'll find in there. Also. do not delay, I know how all of you love to take your time doing anything." GRAY addressed them, getting one last jab in.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 pm
".....wait, we have a bunch of Ralts trekking through here too?" Leslie questioned, looking squarely into the nearest camera. "So....what you're telling me is we have a bunch of Gardevoir who teleport near the same time, a lot of non-native tinier forms of them, and they all have near-human intellect. GRAY, why do I feel like this is gonna end up being cult stuff?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:25 pm
Reno Vantas
".....wait, we have a bunch of Ralts trekking through here too?" Leslie questioned, looking squarely into the nearest camera. "So....what you're telling me is we have a bunch of Gardevoir who teleport near the same time, a lot of non-native tinier forms of them, and they all have near-human intellect. GRAY, why do I feel like this is gonna end up being cult stuff?"

"A Pokemon cult? Don't you think that theory sounds a little outrageous?" GRAY asked Leslie, but then again he did have to wonder. "Yes, I can see it now. Gardy as their leader. Charismatic and manipulative Gardy. Sub's Gardy, that Gardy. Able to pull off such a thing. I bet she commands an army even." The AI went on. The idea sounded completely insane but again, he couldn't just discard it completely.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:21 pm
Leslie would stare into the nearby camera, gaze slowly growing more distant as she did so. "Maybe they even have an entire caste system? Just an army of Gallades, Kirlias, and Ralts all at their beck and call. and hidden away until the moment we let our guard down and then they strike..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:51 pm
---Devon Corporation, Rustboro City, Hoenn Region---

The hiss of the laboratory door sliding shut disrupted the rhythmic beeping that echoed throughout the cavernous room. Some would, and had, called it overkill to designate the use of the largest of Devon's many laboratories for this project, particularly as it had required sterilizing the expansive room and all of the equipment inside. However, Mr. Stone had been adamant; this patient would receive the best that Devon had to offer. The phrase, "spare no expense," had been used more than once.

For his part, Isaac didn't really care which room had been used for the operation. He had been responsible for the design and manufacture of the mounting bases that were now surgically grafted onto the amputated arm and leg of his teammate, along with the prototype limbs he was currently carrying. Gingerly depositing the mechanical arm and leg on a workbench that had all to recently been part of a makeshift operating theater, Isaac turned to look again at the other occupant of the room.

Reno lay atop a surgical operating table which Stone had bought specifically for this operation. Not being a hospital and lacking a recovery ward, Reno had been left on the table where he would be treated if something went awry with his recovery. The possibility of infection or his body outright rejecting the new mechanical components had been particularly high, and thus it had been deemed prudent to leave the patient in the operating theater to recover. But only after the room had been sterilized, again. The janitorial staff not been happy about that.

Despite the concerns of the surgical team that Stone had flown in, Reno appeared to be recovering well. None of the myriad of monitoring devices, nor the sleep deprived medical interns, had indicated that Reno's recovery was progressing in any way other than swimmingly. Which was why Isaac initially found it odd that Reno still hadn't woken up, until he noticed that his remaining arm was raised up such that his head was resting in his palm.

With a brief roll of his eyes, Isaac lightly rapped his knuckles on Reno's forehead to wake the sleeping Snagem, "Hey, I have a limb delivery here for a 'reckless dumb a**.'"  

Isaac Hawking

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:14 pm
Reno's eyes would snap open to stare at Isaac, huffing as he saw the smart a** engineer. "Ah yes. My boot. So I can ram it square up your backside because you amputated my leg!" Reno shouted, fervently gesturing at his now missing right leg with his sole arm. "I could've gotten that at least.....not completely useless using Channeling! But no. I got drugged before I could say anything and get to completely lose ANOTHER limb!" Taking a deep breath at finally being able to air his particular gripe with how he had been processed, the Co-Leader would settle down before returning his gaze to Isaac.

"Sorry. just....had to let that out. I appreciate all the effort you went through for this. Especially with upgrading the thing. So, wanna talk about all the cool, probably untested things you used and put into these things?" Reno asked, eyes slowly drifting towards the new arm and leg that Isaac had carted in with him. They certainly looked a lot more advanced than his old design. Or at least more white and shiny.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games