Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4828 4829 4830 4831 4832 4833 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Well I could always mix up what me and Kat are drinking, Moonshine mixed with Cran-Pomegranate. She waves to Kat as she makes her way out. Night hun! I'll see what I can do it will be awhile before he gets here since he refuses to get here by portal. stare
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Night, Katana. smile

Uh, sure. I've never had Moonshine... So the new bartender doesn't like traveling by portal or something?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:29 pm

*Comes back from Pandora's Box grinning and still holding her scotch. She walks past Liada and Kits toward her office.* Glad you found a bartender, Liada. Let me know if you need anything. Also glad you are feeling better Kits. A bit of ME time is sometimes exactly what the Doctor ordered. wink Goodnight Ladies. User Image

*With glass in hand, she enters her office, does the security scans, walks down the corridor and into her chambers. Too bad her husband won't be able to see her Western gear. User Image She locks the door behind her and goes into the bedroom to change.*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Alright. Liada turns to mix up the drink. Talking over her shoulder as she does. Its not that he doesn't He just tries to stay away from magic as much as possible considering how much its changed his life. When I say Viking I really mean Viking..as in 10th century Viking that got frozen in time kind of Viking. User Image Good night Psy!

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm

*Get's some lingerie on and hops into bed. She fluffs up the pillows, scoots into the middle, pulls the comforter way up and snuggling in. She lay there a while, but then finally drifts off to sleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Good night, Psyzapp.

Oh, I guess that's a good reason, then... *tail stiffens as the rest of what Liada said registers* Wait, did you say 10th century? surprised

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Heheheh yup. sweatdrop Liada hands Kits her drink and goes to sit next to her at the bar. He's technically human but his mother asked a favor of me during a power struggle for being the leader of a clan. So I helped her and I brought him out of the time freeze about........hm...10-15 years ago. He looks 27 but I think he's older.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Oh wow... sweatdrop Wait, she asked you for help? *looks Liada over* I didn't realize you were that old. eek Not that I'm saying you're old, you're just a lot older than me and... *decides to just stop there and takes a drink* sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Liada laughs out loud and gently pats Kits on the back for her adorable sweetness. Don't worry about it hun I don't mind mentioning my age. I'm as old as Leko is if not older. So yea, I've kind of been around the block about 1,000,000 times or so. So to speak. lol sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

sweatdrop Sorry, I don't usually think too much about how old my friends are. Around here, it's probably better not to... *shakes her head* I think I'm one of the youngest people who comes here regularly.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:17 pm

You probably are, I used to be a normal animal until my Queen made me reborn this way so its easy to forget how much time passes over the centuries. She takes a sip of her drink ans smiles sweetly at Kits So how are things with Rod? I hear he's on a little getaway.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:22 pm

*blinks as she takes in the information about Liada's past* Yeah, he's on assignment in Brazil, in the middle of the rainforest. *sighs* Things weren't going so well when he wrote the last letter he sent me. neutral I'm not sure how long he'll be gone either... *ears droop a little bit when she thinks about how long he was gone last time*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:30 pm

User Image Oh s**t...User ImageI'm sure there's nothing to worry about he's a strong willed guy! I know as soon as he gets back he won't be leaving your side for a good 40 days and nights or so! User Image Just you wait you won't have a lower half for a while when he gets back. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:37 pm

*knows Liada's trying to cheer her up, so she smiles a little bit* I know, I just can't help being concerned. He's so far away right now... *takes a drink*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:47 pm

I can understand that. One help but worry when love is involved. It makes people stronger for it too though. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4828 4829 4830 4831 4832 4833 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games