Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4833 4834 4835 4836 4837 4838 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:17 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sooo last day online crying Ima miss yall crying

The feeling is not reciprocal. But don't take that personally; I don't miss anyone. Have fun soldiering or whatever it is that you will be doing.

/HHAHAH I will take that XD I still remember you want your flag XD

I DO. It'd be cool if I could get an authentic Nazi flag as well, but Germany kind of shoves that part of its history under the rug.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:20 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

The feeling is not reciprocal. But don't take that personally; I don't miss anyone. Have fun soldiering or whatever it is that you will be doing.

I DO. It'd be cool if I could get an authentic Nazi flag as well, but Germany kind of shoves that part of its history under the rug.

Lol so I hear. Cant really blame them thou.. -faceplants from getting caught by ruhi- Aww I am sorry sweets crying I wish I could stay but I cant crying  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:23 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Lol so I hear. Cant really blame them thou.. -faceplants from getting caught by ruhi- Aww I am sorry sweets crying I wish I could stay but I cant crying

Neither can I. But what's done is done. Don't give Americans a bad name (more than they already have) in the Fatherland.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:24 pm
Forget the military! They don't even give you good health insurance! They can't guarantee a no death clause! No one there has a college degree!

If you go this guild will be cursed to fade into anonymity! Just like the rest of the people here, especially Minty! crying  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 pm
Haruhi000777
Forget the military! They don't even give you good health insurance! They can't guarantee a no death clause! No one there has a college degree!

If you go this guild will be cursed to fade into anonymity! Just like the rest of the people here, especially Minty! crying

-cracks over the head with a rusty nailed bat-
Shut it. Geez. That's so mean, Haru.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Neither can I. But what's done is done. Don't give Americans a bad name (more than they already have) in the Fatherland.

Keine Versprechungen, aber zumindest mein Deutsch ist besser geworden. Ich sage Ihnen, was aber freue ich mich auf die Verkostung wahre deutsche Bier.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 pm
Haruhi000777

HAHAHAHA I am glad you find me so entertaining XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 pm
o .o  

Kazzoh

Codger

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 pm
Vixen: Ow! *rubs head* Don't worry, if this were the Jackson Five, you'd be Michael Jackson, going single, putting out Thriller and getting neck deep in moneys.

Az: *sniffs* I'll miss ya'. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:32 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Keine Versprechungen, aber zumindest mein Deutsch ist besser geworden. Ich sage Ihnen, was aber freue ich mich auf die Verkostung wahre deutsche Bier.

Das Deutsche Bier ist okay, aber das Deutsche Wein ist besser. Und dein Deutsch ist besser; das freut mich. Ich hoffe, dass du behalten die Sprache sprechen kannst.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:32 pm
Haru-I am not that active x. x

Ok, I am, but i have no life x3
Except school...and sleep...and eat...and...other stuff...

The most I would even disappear would be a week into anything. [ hates leaving house ]

Aze! Bring me back some german chocolate? ;D If ya can't how about a german man? Either way works ;D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 pm
>> I dunno if that's a compliment. Is this before Jackie went all cracked in the head and got his nose shaved?

Minty >>'

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 pm
Darkus Kazzo
o .o

-Eyes Kaz from across the room, slowly sipping the cognac from his glass, peering at him from over the rim of his glass.-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:37 pm
Vixen: Obviously before. Jackson 5 was a band with him and his brothers or whatever, then he went solo and put out Thriller before the accident and he turned white. XD

Mint: I don't like leaving the house either. XD  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:41 pm
@Haku. Dann werde ich haben, um mir etwas von diesem Wein. Es hört sich toll an. Was halten sie plane ich auf sie. Eines meiner Ziele ist es, immer sprechen wichtige Sprache. Beginnend mit deutschen XD Ending mit japanischen, ich hasse Japaner.

@Minty XD chocolate I can do but I am NOT smuggling a german man to you XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4833 4834 4835 4836 4837 4838 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games