Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4835 4836 4837 4838 4839 4840 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Mint: Well yeah, I got that. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm
>>' You're crazy, Minty xD

Bye Azi T___T Damn you. Come back in one piece and not a duplicate of Sugar >>

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:25 pm
Az: You bet! *salutes*

You better come back man! We'll miss you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
@Haku. Dann werde ich haben, um mir etwas von diesem Wein. Es hört sich toll an. Was halten sie plane ich auf sie. Eines meiner Ziele ist es, immer sprechen wichtige Sprache. Beginnend mit deutschen XD Ending mit japanischen, ich hasse Japaner.

@Minty XD chocolate I can do but I am NOT smuggling a german man to you XD

Japanisch ist...Japanisch. Sie ist en syllabary, und so sie ist ein bisschen schwer. Deutsch ist immer besser.

@Kaz: Nothing much, Kaz. How's life treating you?
Haha. Quite well my friend. Just preparing for the new semester tomorrow. I ******** up and got myself put on academic probation. Nothing a little work can't fix.

And you?

Oh, hey, I got on academic probation, too. Last term was ******** it all. But this term will be better. What did you do to get on probation?

@Az: Tschau. (How the Germans spell "ciao".)

@Astra: -Narrows eyes.- A duplicate? Pfft. Ha. Never can such a thing occur. However, he can come back more like me.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
@Haku. Dann werde ich haben, um mir etwas von diesem Wein. Es hört sich toll an. Was halten sie plane ich auf sie. Eines meiner Ziele ist es, immer sprechen wichtige Sprache. Beginnend mit deutschen XD Ending mit japanischen, ich hasse Japaner.

Japanisch ist...Japanisch. Sie ist en syllabary, und so sie ist ein bisschen schwer. Deutsch ist immer besser.

Haha. Quite well my friend. Just preparing for the new semester tomorrow. I ******** up and got myself put on academic probation. Nothing a little work can't fix.

And you?

Oh, hey, I got on academic probation, too. Last term was ******** it all. But this term will be better. What did you do to get on probation?

@Astra: -Narrows eyes.- A duplicate? Pfft. Ha. Never can such a thing occur. However, he can come back more like me.

If he was more like you hell would freeze over. stare

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Aze- I am surely a girl! xP
Take pics of hot german men? xD

Octopus- It already has, it's called Alaska. stare

Astra- ;D

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:40 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

And you?

That pretty much sums it all up. I was fed up with it all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm
October Night Starlight
Sugar Dhaku
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

And you?

If he was more like you hell would freeze over. stare

That would be interesting. Indeed, it'd be interesting to see what the world would be like if more people were like me. The thought is tantalizing, actually.

But, in all actuality, you shouldn't worry about him. He doesn't have what it takes to be like me. Not many people do.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm
XD hahaha~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:42 pm
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

And you?

What made you fed up? For me, it was the system and my lack of controlling it/bending it to my will.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

And you?

What made you fed up? For me, it was the system and my lack of controlling it/bending it to my will.
More the restrictive choices and the overwhelming atmosphere of it all at times everyone had to chime in their two cents. So I kinda just threw a tantrum and said ******** it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Darkus Kazzo

And you?

More the restrictive choices and the overwhelming atmosphere of it all at times everyone had to chime in their two cents. So I kinda just threw a tantrum and said ******** it.

You're a Freshman, correct?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm
Darkus Kazzo

I'm glad to say I escaped academic probation by the skin of my teeth. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:57 pm
Haha not even. Its my sophomore year.

Mana: Drink bleach.

Kazzoh

Codger

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 pm
And then he was gone~ for three months at lease.

Now, thinking about a world full of people like Haku. . . . Is simply, unthinkable. XD Well, thinkable, but not preferred.

((Wow late reply))

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4835 4836 4837 4838 4839 4840 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games