Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:19 am
-murbles-
My excuse for not being around is midterms... that I don't study for anyways. I was too busy with Touhou Project a**-kicking. <<;; Whoo, Japanese midterm and lab practical today~
=w= Last Wednesday was AP calc BC (160 minutes?! ;w; ), Thursday was AP chem, Friday was AP bio, today is, like I mentioned, Japanese and lab practical for physiology, tomorrow is the second part of the Japanese midterm, Wednesday and Thursday are free (No school Thursday~), and Friday is AP English and physiology.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:20 pm
((160 minutes? o.o *pats Kara*

I have to do an oral presentation probably tomorrow, but I'm not done. I was supposed to have it finished last Thursday, but 13 other people had to go before me. And I can't figure it out because my topic is stupid! *fumefume*

Also, I almost exploded on my friend today because she wouldn't shut up about Twilight. I don't want to offend anyone, but I really hate it. And yeah, I've read some. It's not even the series so much as it's everyone at my school obsessing over it to the point that I can't take it anymore. /bitchrant))  

Aniki China

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:35 pm
Ugh, I'm so tiiiiiiiiired ;-;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:21 pm
@China- Yeah. Set up like an AP test, so I had 51 minutes of multiple choice without a calculator, 34 minutes of multiple choice with a calculator, and then 75 minutes for free response.  

xxKarachan

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:43 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:21 pm
Sorry for vanishing ><; My gf's (this guilds Austria) mother passed away yesterday, so I've been kind of out of it. She took a plane back to NM to be with family and I can do nothing for her from here. x.x Just wait for her calls.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:53 pm
((Aw, damn, that's a shame. *sadface*

Well, I'm kinda guilty myself. Nonstopstates has sucked my attention away. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm
I'm sorry to hear that, Lo.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:38 pm
I'm sorry to hear about that too *big hugs for you and her* I hope she feels better soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:25 am
Huh, I expected China to ban APH first.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Aniki China

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:42 pm
Madame Royale
Huh, I expected China to ban APH first.

((I don't see what they find "controversial" about Korea. But now it seems Korea's not going to be in the anime. This makes me sad. I wanted KoreaxChina animated action! >.> <.<

And lol, you made me think of Death Note being banned in China.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:50 pm
Yeah... I don't get it either. I still think China will ban it at some point. >_>

That's it, Death Note. I was trying to remember what else they banned.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:38 pm
pfft, I really don't see why Korea is SOOO controversial. I mean, he's not that bad... >.< I wanted to see him too (although his anime eyes creep me out)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:47 pm
Oh, Korea.  

Komurin Your Face

Aniki China

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:13 pm
Celebiest
pfft, I really don't see why Korea is SOOO controversial. I mean, he's not that bad... >.< I wanted to see him too (although his anime eyes creep me out)

Oh god, the soulless eyes. That's enough to creep anyone out. But now he might not be in the anime. ;-;

About the controversy.... I think it might be Korea claiming that he created everything and him molesting China and Japan. But all the nation-tans have quirks like that, Himaruya didn't mean to offend anyone.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games