Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:19 pm
"you waste your breath, vampire. I have nothing to say to you. By all means, F*** Nike all you want. Awaken her into whatever you like, because we know only your manhood is capable of doing that" brago rolled his eyes at this man almost basically he changed her when he mounted her. It was actually taking brago a great deal of restraint not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:28 pm
"Fool! I thought higher of you. Nike got her strength from drinking my blood. Which was way before she begged me to mount her. She belong to Kane and I have no intention to take her again." Kerat almost teleported around yet even Brago would know that it was mere his speed and strength that made it possible for him. He would send a mental blade to cut in Brago's chest. "You know me as a man who didn't take side nor acted, yet I'm on Kane's side. By that I need to know what you know of him. The reasons are not important for you to know why. Yet you will tell me if you stick with us more then against him. If you side with Neuro's plans you would truly be fool."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 pm
" all of you can go jump in a lake for all I care "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 pm
"Why are you hostile Brago? My arrival doesn't seem to have changed much for you any way. All I want to know on who's side you are on and what trouble it might bring us who side with Kane. If I will be pushed around I don't know what will happen to Hana. I am a killing machine and you know of that." Kerat kept both being in his eyes and under close watch. Brago had a lot of magic items and who knew if this was just a play, a trick? Kerat may sound and seem aggressive and such but he was still quite Calm, he had allowed Hana to almost dig to his heart. Even if she did it had not been a trouble, he had learned to master the ability to keep just the limbs you needed at full force.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image
Hakai hissed at Kerat, her aura pushing back on his with an equal force. "Get out of our nest you soul stealing son of a whore!" she screamed. "I know your scent, you worthless vampire. I do not want you owning half of my hosts soul because you where rude and horrible enough to walk in here uninvited! Now let me rip your heart out and burn it so I may reclaim that half her soul!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image
"Whats going on?" Kisalie said, standing up to follow Soma. "Did something happen?"  

Lady Eevee

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:47 pm
"Will you be quiet?" Kerat lashed out at her and threw a power wave stronger then before. He could hurt any one he wanted at distance and he was strong and fast to control it. So if she would be busy counter his wave he himself moved around to punch her in the face with his metal fist. Yet strangle his aura had this calm feeling. "What you feel are my soul and it's what you felt within Nike. I was part the vampire host for her creation! Along with Kane, yet what would you know of that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image

"An idiot happen."He turned to Soli,"Go now, your mist form isn't flesh and blood, it's just mist you won't own a part of Hana's soul, only those who are can."He looked at her,"Just hope they listen."

Soli nodded her head and closed her eyes, she felt herself pulling away from everything, she lifted her hand and saw no arm but black mist,"I'll go but not yet."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image
Hakai easily blocked the wave of power and dodged his punch. "You can't hurt me when I can see your movements so easily, Kerat." she told him bitterly. "You don't remember me do you? The demon who was your equal so you tricked her sealed her away by removing her soul from her body? Well I have a new body now and this one is stronger and I'm more powerful."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:56 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Without even knowing it, Leon had ended up falling asleep in his chair, his snoring was soft and barely audiable.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image
Kisalie took Soma's hand. "There is a woman and she is in much pain. She shares her body with a violent spirit. The spirit has control now and it is mad and powerful, not even the vampire master who has stolen part of the womans soul can stop her." She looked up at Soma. "A great wrong has be committed here, and it is not the first time it has been done to this woman. She is breaking apart and losing herself to the spirit and the child she never was. You have to find some way to save her, for not only her life is at risk."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 pm
"Hakai!" Kerat unlocked something within him. The aura almost vanished but his eyes got stronger and his body came alive. "Is it the key you want then?" he laughed and moved away from Hakai within Hana's body. "Well then we both know that in a fight neither of us will win. You gain nothing from my hart if you seek freedom from other bodies. Yet I guess you'll rather kill Brago then let me gain anything from me. Your rotten a** should fear because I'll let you in on a secret. I found your masters knife and I handed it over to Kane. I may be back to use it upon you. Now Brago the longer I'm here the bigger trouble you're in. Tell me what you know and I'll ask my old friend to be nice upon you boy! Do not test me patience this time! Hakai there just spoken the truth and Hana won't gain control over that old b***h."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image

"There is a way but it's forbidden in our family to even talk about it, we can go back to the day she was hurt and stop it from happening but it would cost someone their life to do it, I'll happily go and do it but is there some way else."He looked at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image
"Kerat, i want to burn your heart for dear Hana's sake. All this stress is killing her and thats no good. If I destroy your heart the claim you have on half her soul is gone." She explained. "And me and Hana are one person, so her pain is my pain, her soul is my soul, and I don't want your rotten filthy soul bound to mine." She looked at Kerat with daggers in her eyes. "I cannot kill Brago, only hurt him a little because then Hana will become sad and kill herself, thus killing me and I don't want that."  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image
Kisalie started to cry. "I can feel her pain, its like the screams of someone longing to die but cant because they don't own their own heart anymore." She hugged Soma, trying to comfort herself. Being a unicorn, she felt all strong emotions due to her empathy.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games