Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Mmmmm....apple fritters....nom nom nom! Sounds like a great plan for JD. She looks over to Psy as she comes through her office. Hey darlin! How you be? By the way when would be a good time to start construction on the night club since you're the one holding the permit?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Liada Trovaras
Mmmmm....apple fritters....nom nom nom! Sounds like a great plan for JD. She looks over to Psy as she comes through her office. Hey darlin! How you be? By the way when would be a good time to start construction on the night club since you're the one holding the permit?

Immediately. You can start immediately. User Image *Grins at Liada.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 pm

She smiled at Psy, "Well, if it isn't the blushing bride? User Image Grab a glass and join us, Psy. What have you been up to? I feel like I haven't seen you in days! biggrin "
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 pm

What have I been up too? User Image Well……work mostly.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 pm

*sighs* Sounds like what I've been doing too... *takes a drink*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:31 pm

"So, nothing interesting? Just the mundane stuff we do on a daily basis?" She shook her head and sipped her Cosmo.

"Liada, we'll have to get together to start planning your Grand Opening when you get back from Iceland. We'll have to decide on a theme and all that fun stuff. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Well I'm not too surprised about it since spring is coming up, and shortly after summer. We have lots to do for upcoming events and all. She takes a sip of her drink and tops her glass. She snaps her fingers to turn on the Jukebox and Hyde comes on the speakers. And no problem Kat, but I thought that we agreed on doing a Rave theme for the opening? confused
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:53 pm

((YOU ARE WATCHING RAZZ TTTTTTTTTVVVVVVVV!!!!! RAZZ!!!!!))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:58 pm

(( Love watching RAZZ TV. wink ))

I got a package a little while back from QS. Seems he and I have achieved a mutual respect. I have informed Kyle and he's alerted the staff that everything is just fine. I don't know if Kyle had let you know, Katana.

*Grins at Liada.* Oh a Rave. That will be fun. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:03 pm

She nodded at Liada, "Yes we did, but we need to discuss decorations, table centerpieces, a menu...well, a menu if you're planning on having food, that is. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Rave theme, hmmm? *starts thinking about outfit possibilities*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Well Sounds good, it just sounded too weird for QS to be that threatening to us. Although I have felt a strange presence around the air lately so he may be up to something. She takes a swig of her drink and looks to Kat. Well of course I wanted to have food there! And I know we still have all the other stuff to do. If needed we could try and get some done before I leave for Iceland.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 pm

She finished off her drink and went to rinse her glass. "Tell you what, I'll see what I can come up with and we'll just put our heads together when you get back from Iceland. biggrin But as for me, I need to call it a night. I'll talk to ya'll later."

She waved and left the bar and headed through the office, did the security measures and headed back to her quarters.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Alright dear. Hopefully I will have my bartender here by then as well so you can get your hunky man fix out of ya lol. Gnight hun!

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:19 pm

She entered her quarters and locked the door behind her. She turned and saw that Justin was not in the living room. She made her way to her bedroom and found him asleep already. She undressed and slipped into bed, curling up next to him and fell asleep.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games