Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:46 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

-makes a 'And that is...?' face-
I play three games. Zumba, Phantasy Star and Call of Duty. Other then that, I'm brainless about games. Elaborate please

XD Well the Elder Scroll games are rpg games that have a free roaming environment, customizable characters, s**t load of side quests, different type of weapons you can, armor, items, spells, etc etc. Setting is more in like medieval times and it's in first person (although you can make it third person). Ummmm and that's about it I think. XD It allows you to chose what type of character and how you want to play them and a bunch of other stuff. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Fox: I need a PS3 to get my hand on some Japanese games. But I don't really wanna spend the money on it. XD

Vixen: Which Phantasy Star? The ones for Dreamcast?

And Skyrim is an awesome role playing game! It's everything that Fox described and more! You are not limited within the territory you are in, you can climb mountains, cross rivers, delves into lakes, kill mammoths and dragons, use magic known as shouts that become stronger as you train, so that you may obliterate your opponents and send them flying off cliff edges!

You are free to do anything you could want or possibly do in Skyrim! You can get married, buy houses, pick locks, pick pocket, forge items, learn the most powerful magic spells!

There's a reason it's the game of the year for 2011, unanimously and without question!  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:51 pm
Flamefox Merimac
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

-makes a 'And that is...?' face-
I play three games. Zumba, Phantasy Star and Call of Duty. Other then that, I'm brainless about games. Elaborate please

XD Well the Elder Scroll games are rpg games that have a free roaming environment, customizable characters, s**t load of side quests, different type of weapons you can, armor, items, spells, etc etc. Setting is more in like medieval times and it's in first person (although you can make it third person). Ummmm and that's about it I think. XD It allows you to chose what type of character and how you want to play them and a bunch of other stuff. XD

emotion_kirakira
Hot damn! My kind of game emotion_kirakira
What system does it play on?!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:55 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

emotion_kirakira
Hot damn! My kind of game emotion_kirakira
What system does it play on?!

Skyrim is on but the PS3 and X-box 360. There's also Oblivion and Morrowind, but I've heard from a few people Oblivion wasn't that great, and Morrowind is on the original x-bow, so it could be kind of hard to find and the graphics between it and Skyrim are vastly different. And the character building system is a little different too.

@Haru: Got mine on black friday. XD Saved like $170 dollars. Also helped that my sister split the cost. XD

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:57 pm
-sob-
I do not have either. I have a PSP but U_U
Damnnation...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm
Fox: No, Skyrim is also on Microsoft Windows that you can play it for. XP

Also, I felt Skryim was set more in a medieval time for the Norse and Barbarians. Not so much Britain but more the northern parts of Europe.

Vixen: Awww, but everyone should play! It's so easy to sink at least 100 hours of gameplay in since there's so much to do! You don't even really need to follow the story all of the time, you can just go off, explore and find so many things to do until you decide you want to continue with the main plot.

And let me tell you, once you start killing dragons, it's the most awesome feeling in the world! You can look their bodies for bones and scales to make armor with later!

Just don't fight the giants, those guys are one hit wonders. XP  

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:25 pm
Haruhi000777
Fox: No, Skyrim is also on Microsoft Windows that you can play it for. XP

Also, I felt Skryim was set more in a medieval time for the Norse and Barbarians. Not so much Britain but more the northern parts of Europe.

Oh yeah. That's right. I don't play games on my computer so I don't pay attention to if games are on the computer or not. XD

And medieval times is medieval times to me. Swords, bows, magic, no advance technology. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 pm
I have like 16+ hours and I still haven't even spoken to the Greybeards! :'D

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:46 pm

But you get like three new shouts or something like that from them. XD And you don't even have to kill a dragon to use them. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:49 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
@AandOE: I was referencing his facial expression, where it looked like he was saying "b***h say what?" And vampires are fictional beings, so if they are made to sparkle, then vampires can surely sparkle. I don't agree with it because I have my own bias as to what vampires are, but who am I to argue what fictional beings should be and what they shouldn't be?

Where is Haku.

Yo.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:52 pm
Fox: Yeah, but there's specific areas during medieval times. XD

Wiggles: Me too! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:54 pm
Hey everyone.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 pm

@Haru: I know that. XD

@Night: Hey.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 pm
You kids and your Skyrim and your confounded Internet and your newfangled whose-e-whats-its.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:02 pm
Hiya Night.

Haku: Bah, old man. XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games