Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:50 pm
America's an idiot at times, but I'm never offended. =/ And even the Russians I've met love Ivan. So, what the hell. If you don't like it get over it, in my opinion. Italians dislike Italy being useless, because they have done useful things, yet they still love Feliciano. And I've seen Canadians sad over Matt being so moe. But the Canadians merely change him up a bit, and since we haven't seen much of him it works XD

What I'm sad over is that I've heard that sites are closing and going on hiatus because of this. Also, it's being asked that fanartists use human names? That part makes sense to me I suppose, but gah. Over sensitive if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:36 pm
...so ummm, IT'S HERE o/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Skizzors
Crew

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:28 pm
@Skizz: Awesome! XD *bows infront of royalty*

I don't get offended because of how America is. He is hilarious, and it's funny because it's true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 pm
((Yeah my Russian friends love Ivan XD
I don't get offended by America...because it's true. If only he were FAT though XDD oh and I LIVE! ))  

Loev Bara

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:55 pm
I like him the way he is. With fanart like this, it's saying that America is strong even with the way he could be.

And it took me about an hour looking for that picture on photobucket. All the art I looked at made me so happy, and then I thought about when APH gets popular it'll most likely attract stupid fans. Everything that the fans now worked on will just go to waste.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:17 am
DOUBLEPOST~!

I'm drawing on Facebook, and decided to draw Germany and Italy. It's going very well and I stopped just now because it's making me squueeeeee~ heart  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:05 pm
fear the ninja! FEAR HIM!
(((Hello people!
Long time no see!
What did I miss, apart from the whole korea Bussiness?
It's like the death note retardiness all over again it will die out eventually.)))
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:49 pm
(( OH GOD. FANS. *dies* ))  

Eam Adair

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:41 pm
Like I've said before, our only saving grace is that it takes some history to get very far into the fandom. Though unfortunately, already I've seen requests on the kink!meme with blatant history mistakes and little care for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 pm
((I LOVE America! He's so adorkable.

I also worry about fans, especially the AarinFantasy subbing thing. ._.))  

Aniki China

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:44 pm
I want to yell "JESUS CHRIST!"; but that might be too much. I want to type "asdf!" but that might not be enough.

Wtf?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Madame Royale
I want to yell "JESUS CHRIST!"; but that might be too much. I want to type "asdf!" but that might not be enough.

Wtf?
Beat me to it. Ngk. ********'. >:|  

Skizzors
Crew

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:41 pm
TTATT  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:23 pm
brb, bawwwwing forever  

Saigo no Uta

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:25 pm
I'd like to suggest that all of you look into adding a little something onto the card for Himaruya, OK? Just give it a look.

(it's on the comm)  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games