Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:19 pm
"Now the trouble is Hakai. I do not trust you!" Kerat said with a smile, his calm posture had returned now fully yet it was mere self restraint. "Please tell me how Hana was bound to me? I have never touched her or was it through Nike. It was wasn't it?" Kerat had underestimated Nike's seductive power. Yet then again he had no idea Hakai and Hana was the same. What a strange twist of fate this had become?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

"Soli go and do it, stop the moron."He sighed pulled Kisalie off him, he went towards a wall and started drawing symbols,"This sucks."

"Ok."She opened a portal and went through, she was fully mist,"Kerat, go now."she stood there.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
"Kerat you really are as dumb as you look" Hakai said, tapping the wall of the nest. "This is mine and Hana's nest. Its a place all female demonkin build and they put their soul into it. Only the person they love should enter it because it gives that person their soul. If more than one person enters, the soul gets split equally among the people who enter, so by entering, you just split our soul in half between you and brago."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image
Kisalie looked at Soma. "How was the crime fixed before?" she asked him. "And what are you planning to do now?"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image

"The crime which one, the one when she was attacked by a man or the one when Kerat walked into the nest, the first one was fixed because the guy was killed, if that's the problem then I just have to go back and stop it and kill the guy before he achieves anything,"He looked at her,"I'll be opening a hole so I can do this, but I'll end up dead after I'm done."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image
"No. It involved your brother. He stole part of her soul as well." Kisalie said. "But it was fixed somehow. Can't this time be fixed the same way? This way no one will die."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

Soma thought about it,"They had to go to the demon world and get it fixed, but.."He sighed,"We'll take her there then."He started writing a different symbol on the wall,"Now we just need her."

Soli looked at Hana,"It won't last just come with me."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:38 pm
"Well Hakai, You've given me your word that Brago will live. It'll be fine with me." Then Soli appeared and it seemed as if his time was up. He wanted to know what everyone knew and it was hard for him to know where his portals opened. That's why he often kept to Kane's or Nike's ones. They where far more accurate. "Also don't call me a fool, for we both know neither of us are." With that Kerat created a portal and entered it as he left the area. "Funny to run into old friends like that."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
"Is there a way to force the spirit back so the woman can take back her body for now? The demon in her is out for blood, so she will not go willingly." Kisalie said, reading the emotions. "The longer the spirit is there the weaker the girl becomes."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

"Yeah five people need to help, and there's...."He started counting, there was him and Soli, Neuro ,and Marisol,"Damn we're short one person."he glanced at her,"Want to help but we need to get her away from her nest."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image
"What can i do?" she asked him. "I could possibly lure her out if she likes rare shiney things. other than that I don't know."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

"We need five auras to push her back, but Brago is there but I don't want to ask him to help."He looked around and shouted,"Neuro, come on we need to go, and garb Marisol."

Neuro heard him, he was in the kitchen,"Alright."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image
"My aura isn't very strong, I'm a healer, not a fighter." Kisalie told him, feeling a little useless. "And she doesn't know me, maybe if you used this man Brago she wouldn't fight as much against you."

User Image
"Just like that b*****d to leave with out fixing what he broke. the a** hole." Hakai seemed madder.

User Image
Marisol walked into the kitchen. "Is something going on Neuro?" she asked him, feeling something wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image
"Yeah your right, we'll still need you if anyone gets hurt."He stood up and opened a portal,"Let's do this."

Neuro glanced at Marisol,"Seems we need to help Hana."He walked over to Soma.

Soli looked at her and sighed, she took hold of Brago and threw him away from the nest,"Look he's gone."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image
Hakai now turned and growled at Soli. " who do you think you are?" she said in a demanding tone.

User Image
"I'll do my best!" Kisalie said happily with a smile, trying to cover up the pain she was still feeling from Hana.

User Image
"OK." Marisol said, following Neuro like she was his little pet.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games