Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:16 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Thanks.

Anything interesting going on?

Nope Terry is boring,

@.@

Then Kay is less than super-boring. D':

You're never boring to me.
And I was just saying what you say XD Still nothing really going on though. Just chatting all over the place XD

xP

All over the place. See? @.@ Popular and busy. o.o

Nah not really XD I mostly just jump into the convo to get noticed. It's the Anon thread so things move fast. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear... D:

More than just a new good luck, but wishes of all the accumulative good luck wished so far! D:

just woke up again and still waiting....hoping it won't be a whole lot longer...
thank you Kay because I am a little scared...I know nothing has with past ones but the way they explain and since they are in the hospital it is more scary...

Well, they're not camped out with a crash cart or anything... If there were a major problem, you'd probably already know about it, I'd think. So everything should turn out just fine, right? 3nodding

hey there Kay...well everything is ok..but because the test was done so late I have to save the night..so I go home tomorrow...because my head hurts and I really haven't slept the best I am opting for the sleeping pill tonight...may be I will sleep better then....I am so tired and was so looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight....

Everything's okay and you're about ready to be discharged? That's great! emotion_kirakira

yeah everything is ok..wish I was on second point..but going home in the morning....since test done so late they keeping me the night...**sighs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:22 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Thanks.

Anything interesting going on?

Nope Terry is boring,

@.@

And I was just saying what you say XD Still nothing really going on though. Just chatting all over the place XD

xP

Nah not really XD I mostly just jump into the convo to get noticed. It's the Anon thread so things move fast. sweatdrop

Anoning excitement and the ability to throw yourself into a situation. See? @.@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear... D:

More than just a new good luck, but wishes of all the accumulative good luck wished so far! D:

just woke up again and still waiting....hoping it won't be a whole lot longer...
thank you Kay because I am a little scared...I know nothing has with past ones but the way they explain and since they are in the hospital it is more scary...

Well, they're not camped out with a crash cart or anything... If there were a major problem, you'd probably already know about it, I'd think. So everything should turn out just fine, right? 3nodding

hey there Kay...well everything is ok..but because the test was done so late I have to save the night..so I go home tomorrow...because my head hurts and I really haven't slept the best I am opting for the sleeping pill tonight...may be I will sleep better then....I am so tired and was so looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight....

Everything's okay and you're about ready to be discharged? That's great! emotion_kirakira

yeah everything is ok..wish I was on second point..but going home in the morning....since test done so late they keeping me the night...**sighs**

Well, I meant almost ready. There are worse things to have to do in a hospital than just sleep the night, right? sweatdrop

The important thing is that you're okay. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

@.@

xP

If you say so I guess XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, I meant almost ready. There are worse things to have to do in a hospital than just sleep the night, right? sweatdrop

yeah that's right there are..**laughing** spending the night in ER with seven traumas that came in...they got really busy for a little while..one was a bad car accident...they were going over 100 and flipped the car eight times..
pill time again...fun fun..**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:32 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

@.@

xP

If you say so I guess XD

See? Is true!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah that's right there are..**laughing** spending the night in ER with seven traumas that came in...they got really busy for a little while..one was a bad car accident...they were going over 100 and flipped the car eight times..

Oh dear. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

a least I wasn't asleep and had to be woke up for them...Dio was here earlier and said I slept though them taking my blood pressure and stuff...guess I was very tired then...think I need to call it a night for now I am falling asleep again...nighters Kay...have a good one....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:45 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xP

If you say so I guess XD

See? Is true!

What was true again? XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

a least I wasn't asleep and had to be woke up for them...Dio was here earlier and said I slept though them taking my blood pressure and stuff...guess I was very tired then...think I need to call it a night for now I am falling asleep again...nighters Kay...have a good one....

Alright, good night!

Get well soon, promise? D:

^___^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:49 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xP

If you say so I guess XD

See? Is true!

What was true again? XD

Unboring Terry. c:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

xP

If you say so I guess XD

See? Is true!

What was true again? XD

Unboring Terry. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:54 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

If you say so I guess XD

See? Is true!

What was true again? XD

Unboring Terry. c:

Oh right. XD
We can also add "terrible-ish memory" to that  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:57 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
you smile because Monday is almost over and you're one day closer to next weekend!

emotion_dowant I smile because next time Nia goes in the Bacta Tank, I'm going to spray paint the glass black because she's claustrophobic. eek

(are you playing catch-up?)

No, your notices are just lagging! They do that for this thread. Yep. Just this thread! That's what it is! eek

(Thank you - all your posts in all the threads gave me back the smile I've been missing! )

Your smile has been missing? emotion_8c  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games