Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saigo no Uta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Yeah I saw it. I'd be more than willing to come up with something. ; 3;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Ahh I just saw it. I wanna draw something for it. <3  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:44 pm
At least the anime will still exist. Damn sensitive Koreans... No sense of humor... (And no I don't mean all Koreans, just the ones upset enough to cause this!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 pm
Yeah, and maybe now I don't have to worry about the fans I was thinking about. *phew*

Wait, now that it won't be on a kid's channel, will they make the anime closer to the manga?  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:19 am
Madame Royale
Wait, now that it won't be on a kid's channel, will they make the anime closer to the manga?
Uh, it's not really a kids' channel. That's just the name. It ran stuff like Genshiken and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. And if anything, I'd think this would make them revise what they do have, because it'll be being closely watched. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:35 pm
I saw that post last night and then promptly started shitting bricks/getting pissed off/writing angry posts.

I had a dream too where I was a Studio Deen staff member, and I had to tell the Hetalia cast that their show had been cancelled, and broke down crying.

I know not all Koreans hate Hetalia but, I just hate the wankers so much.

I hope they're satisfied. They just made a lot of people unhappy.  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 pm
I really don't see why everyone's so angry and unhappy over it though. I mean yeah, it pisses me off that they went so far as to make Japan feel like they had to avoid controversy by canceling it's TV run, but it's going to run anyway. And who knows, maybe we'll be lucky enough to at least see Korea still.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 pm
((...Are you serious?

..dude....

....DUDE. ))  

Eam Adair

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:37 pm
They said it'll be online and on mobile phones and all, so we'll still get it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:25 pm
We'll be able to find decent subs somewhere. smile  

Pan Twardowski

Vicious Prophet

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:03 pm
New contest everyone. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:21 am
((I just hope I can still see Korea's soulless eyes.... and molesting Japan.))  

Aniki China

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:40 am
As far as I know.. Korea had been written out of the anime in the first place, anyway. To avoid potential offense. :|  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:58 pm
omg, the anime release its really close!!! cant wait!!!X3
it should be easier since its going to be broadcasted throught the internet right?o.o  

Haro-chan

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 pm
It should be, yes. But unfortunately I think the date was changed to February because of "editing" problems. I'm guessing that was due to taking Korea out... But I dunno.

Seriously though... I've seen people do comic strips of things like the Germans sinking passenger ships from US (if I remember correctly that's kind of what got the US into WWI) and like, Pearl Harbor and all... and I wasn't offended. It happened, and yes it's a serious thing, WE ALL KNOW THAT. We're not laughing at lives lost or meaning disrespect. We're learning something in a way that makes it fun.

Lord knows my love of Lithuania as a character has made me see Russia in a whole new light, which puts them on par with Nazi Germany in how many deaths they actually caused. Yet, I still somehow admire them as a country. People take things too seriously, and hat fun is that? Hetalia is for getting people together and laughing at sterotypes! I've met people from UK, Russia, Germany, Finland, Canada, Argentina, Brazil... It's amazing, and it wouldn't have happened if not for Hetalia.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games