Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:55 pm
Brago walked back in" soli don't do that. Kerat, go ***** urself"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm
"I think I'm strange."She smiled and looked at Brago hitting him upside the head,"We're trying to help, we need Hana out of her nest for this to work, not if you want 4 people splitting her soul."She turned to Hana,"5 people to pull Hana back and push the demon away."

Neuro walked through and landed outside the nest, he listened closely to them,"Idiot."he stayed were he was.

Soma did the same thing and landed beside him,"This is going to hurt."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:28 am
Kerat walked the streets and walked with a smile. The moon was red for him and gave that creepy glow of a hunters walk in a film. Well if it wasn't old Hakai in trouble again thanks to him. The old hag could have what ever trouble she was in. If he had made it was just as fine. Hakai was a strong demon but she had lost when it came the Kerat's mind. A charade had he put up and locked Hakai's spirit in a gem and then destroyed her body. Never did he think she would come loose. Brago would be seeing Kerat again and this time Kerat would not play nice for it seemed like Hakai wasn't welcomed by Hana's friends. Kerat chuckled a bit and shook his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:15 am
Brago shook his head in disagreement. "no. I refuse to help. Hakai is a part of hana now and Hana accepts her, so I accept hakai too."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:41 am
Soli looked at him, she found her mist form easily to move,"Then we can do nothing then if you don't help,"She looked at Hakai,"She'll hurt herself."Soli started moving away from the nest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:07 am
User Image
Marisol landed next to Neuro. "It seems that Brago doesn't realize how much danger Hana is in the longer Hakai is in control."

User Image
Kisalie landed a little roughly behind Soma. She was smiling though she looked pale.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:12 am
User Image

Soma heard Marisol,"Then tell him."

Neuro nodded his head in agreement,"He might listen to you Marisol."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:14 am
Brago sighed as he walked towards hakai " ok you've had your fun, now can we have hana back?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:25 am
User Image
"Hana can't come back right now." She told Brago, pushing past him. She left the nest, the aura whipped around her angerly.

User Image
Marisol walked up next to Brago. "We really need you to help us push Hakai back and bring Hana back to us. We can't seal Hakai away, but we can lessen her control on Hana for a little bit. The longer Hakai, the more danger hana is in." She rested a hand on Brago's arm. "It will not hurt Hana, but it will prevent her from dieing"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:28 am
" it goes against my title to surpress demons, but whatever" brago shrugged  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:28 am
User Image
Soma saw Hakai and took out the string,"Devil's yarn,"He threw it near her and saw it wrap around her,"Hurry Up that string won't last long."He moved near her.

Neuro walked slowly near Hakai.

Soli ran near her and stopped by her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 am
User Image
"Come Brago, was have work that needs to be donw and little time to do it." Marisol said, walking to stand near neuro again facing Hakai.

User Image
Haikai started to fight agaist the string that bound her, breaking it in to places. "This wont hold me for long you fool." She hissed at Soma.

User Image
Kisalie back off out of the way, ready to help anyone who needed healing.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am
Brago followed their motions  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 am
User Image

((Demo post Avalon my character is talking to you))

"I know, I don't want to hurt you."He closed his eyes and slowly swirled his aura around Hakai.

Neuro and Soli followed what he did.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 am
User Image
Marisol followed the others and pushed her aura around Hakai.

User Image
Hakai started to fight against the auras around her.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games