Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Lightning Eclipse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:51 am
Hello everyone! I'm Lightning Eclipse. Thank you to whoever invited me to this guild, it looks like a blast.

Name: Kaitlyn

My passion is film and animation, and I'd love to go into the movie industry one day. I've been riding horses since I was 9 years old, and I currently own one. I'm a very optimistic person for the most part, and I'm proud of that. I'm generally very friendly, and I love to laugh. One of my favorite things to do is film movies (With my camcorder) with my younger brother and cousin.

My parents consider me very "artsy", and I guess I am. I love to draw, to film, to write, to read.....I just love it. I also love going to the cinema, as I said earlier, movies are my passion. My favorites are listed in my profile, although there's many more.

Music wise, I like pretty much a little bit of everything. I'm not all that picky.

I dislike people who act superior to others, and people who refuse to see the bigger picture. And of course, people who are just plain jerks.

I love animals.

Video game wise, I'm a casual gamer. I actually didn't start gaming untill about 2002/2003, so, yeah.

Oh, and I also love Sonic the Hedgehog. Like, seriously man.

That is all. xP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 am
User Image
Hey everybody! So, I guess i'll introduce myself (why else would I post in a topic that says to introduce yourself if not to introduce myself?) I'm a 19-year-old college student that loves animation, infact that's what i'm majoring in. As you can imagine I love anime and pretty much anything to do with it. I also really love music, mainly rock, metal and punk. I love the colors of pink (of course), green, and black (I know that black is considered a non color, but, oh well). Hey, guess what I just noticed? Animation, music, and pink sum up my post format.
whee
I'm pretty sure that y'all will get to know more about me, and I will get to know all of you, as I post and explore more of the guild. Anyway, i'm very happy I was invited 'cause this place looks real fun and you guys seem really nice. See ya around!
biggrin

Mistress Rhapsody

Fashionable Shopper

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xynestia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:58 am
Wow, this guild has so many subforums. I'm dizzy @w@~

Oh right.. introduce myself. Ahem.. You can call me Xyn for short. I'm 18 years old and I'm into Korean and Japanese Pop. I love animation and art, I just wish I had to talent for it. I'm into roleplaying but currently I'm not joining in one, I'm a bit busy these days with summer school.. *sigh...* T__T

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:31 am
Hey everyone! I'm Arella Seraph. I was invited by the Mule of this guild and figured I'd join seeing as I'd been looking to make some new friends on Gaia.

I'll be 14 in December, in Year 9 & I live in Western Australia. I love mainly reading, writing, art, music, dance, anime, manga, roleplaying & gaming.

I'm considered very gifted in the arts and I guess I am in a sense. I love to draw, paint, read and write... Writing is my biggest passion actually and I've got my own website for my short stories (Click the banner in my sig if you wanna check it out, I have yet to get a proper one for my site. sweatdrop ) and hope to one day publish a book.

I love all types of music, but I prefer the works of Evanescence, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Mayday Parade, Skillet & Red.

I get along with almost any type of person and am very accepting, I dislike people who act snobby or better then others or people that tend to be really mean.

Game wise, I'm mainly a RPG and RP player. My boyfriend actually runs a RP server game on Byond. ^^ I'm very proud of him. =3

My boyfriend and I met online last year, my friend met him on Gaia and introduced us on MSN. We grew quite close and on Valentines day, I realized I had feelings for him as something more then a friend and decided it'd be best to tell him. Never expected him to return my feelings. ^^ Nearly 4-5 months now and we're still happily togther. =3

I also love angels, my username actually translates into 'Golden Angel' in Spanish. heart

That's all. =3

Liliana_Avalon

cardcaptor Tsukiko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:39 am
* looks at all the sub fourms* wow!
ok then, my gaian friends call me Tsu or CC, so just call me by whatever works for you! 4laugh let me say/type this now: I heart japan... not in an obsessive way but it's my biggest intrest so I tend to come across like an extreme okatu (obsessive anime fan) I don't mean to though sweatdrop so sorry in advence!

lets see...I'm in my final year of high school at the moment and hope to do something in the area of console game testing, at lest that's where i'll start and work my way to where ever I may end up. I think i've been here on gaia since 2004? hmm my memory can be patchy like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:49 am
Hello, i'm just new got an invite just now....

Name:mortred01 (i grab this name on a game)

w0w thanks for the guild invite i really want to meet some new friends. i like playing video games especially on my PSP and computer but i always never forget to play gaia online. thank you very much for inviting me wish i can have alot of friends  

Mortred01

The_Black_Cricket

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:09 am
XD XD XD

Crikey! I've been invited!

Well, hello to the gaian population!!! how's it shakin' babeh??

anyway... I am the Black Cricket! A transmigrating spirit of whom has possessed this body. XD soo yeah... and last i checked this body's age was 15.

I live in the Philippines by the way... biggrin and I love PMs and Profile comments and friends... I love them to death XDD

oh and thank you to that person that found me in the gaian yearbook and invited me here. seems like fun. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:11 am
hi, i got the random pm. joined. my name's christina. later.  

droit du seigneur

PhaseBurn

IRL Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:28 am
Good morrow, greetings, and salutations to all the newcomers! Welcome! Welcome.

I'd offer you cookies, but Ameno isn't here to give them out yet, and I'd just steal 'em anyway, bwahaha...

Very good to have you here, though, please, kick your shoes off, relax, make yourself at home, but whatever you do, don't let zphal see you put your feet up on the couch!

Enjoy your stay! Why not?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:00 am
Let's see....

I luv to give but also get and, I luvs this guild

Snipso out  

Snipso

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TrinityisNeo

IRL Lunatic

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:08 am
I don't like long walks on the beach, in fact I hate the beach, which is wrong 'cause I live in Southern California... *scratches head then shrugs*

I'm into Firefly/Serenity MAJORLY... I like games that are of the RP sort... I don't leave home without my mp3 player (which is not an ipod 'cause I'm anti-apple... don't ask...) I "speak" in fragments, which suits me fine...

I'm 28, female, and somewhat insane... or at least I let people think that. wink

I am also an internet dj. I am on the air at 12 noon EST Fridays. If you want to know the station, pm me and I'll letcha know 'cause I don't want this to be a self promo intro thingy...

ok... that's about it fer me... hasta  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:11 am

Hello! *gives out the cookies* Quick before PB steals 'em!

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Z4NDY

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 am
User ImageYou, just living is a pollution. You, Just living is a sin...

Hello I'm new...
Name: Yu
About" Hmm... I'm a Korean... I play video games and l2 games a lot. D:
Online game 'm currently playing is Lineage 2. I also watch anime... but not really a big big fan, I don't get over obsessed. I have a girlfriend... my parents hooked me up with her due to tradition.... She is beautiful but... not really smart D:

You are living. So please die. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:09 am
hello :3 biggrin  

Wanka Wanka Shanka

Shy Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

NotHereNothereNothere

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:27 am
Hello.. I'm new here <.< I just join this like a few minutes ago XD
Anyway I'm 16 and Female.
My hobbies are writing fantasy/Romance/action/ Random comedy stories, drawing(I got deviant Art account: MasterMe.. Look it up sometime biggrin ), and designing Characters and video games in my head..
I hope to make friends who actually talk to me sometimes other then onces every month XD..
Oh and I LOVE POKEMON biggrin More like obsessed but what can i do XD  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games