Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 am
User Image

Soma moved his aura around her more.

Neuro did the same and watched this, he glanced at Soli and saw her doing the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 am
Brago did the same thing  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 am
User Image
Haikai let out a scream as the aura's pressed around her.

User Image
Hana slid back into control of her body, falling to the ground on her knees. She looked sick.

User Image
"Pull back" Marisol called out. "Let the healer look at her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:01 am
Brago dispersed his aura.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:01 am
User Image

Soma pulled his aura back and looked around,"Well."He smirked and walked over to Neuro,"Bad people who can't control their demons...."He seemed mad,"Are weak."

Neuro chuckled softly,"Now you see what I've been telling you."

Soli returned back to her form and was glad to see that there wasn't any mist around her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:07 am
User Image

"Hmmm..." Ebi said. She wondered what everyone was up to. She also wondered if they were delaying the things they had planned. Well it was time to get some old old friends on this task of hers. They'd have the boy in a day or so. So he should be in her care by then. And at least they won't be bringing back body parts. She put a finger over her lips before whispering out to them. They would be there and have the boy. She could go about normally while they retrieve him. It was good enough for her.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:18 am
User Image
Kisalie went forward to Hana and placed a hand on her chest. It glowed as she healed any damage done to the Girl and put her to sleep. She looked over at Brago. "Take her. She'll be fine, I healed her and put her to sleep. We need to hurry to fix what Kerat did."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:23 am
User Image
"I'm not going."He leaned against a tree,"Brago can just go and do it."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 am
Brago picked Hana up and brought her back into the nest. He laid her on the pillow  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:33 am
User Image

Neuro smiled,"he should to her and get that string cut that attaches her to Kerat but it doesn't matter, they haven't done anything to benefit us in any way."He started walking away.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 am
User Image
"Brago, take her to your mother as soon as possible. Tell her only to cut the line to Kerat, because Hana may not be able to reconnect to you a third time." Marisol told him from the doorway before walking over to Neuro and wrapped her arms around him.

User Image
Kisalie went and walked over to them with a smile on her face, her easy going personality shining through. "That went a lot better than i expected." She told them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am
User Image

Soma laughed,"there is no way in hell I'm going to hell, we might see our dad and he's not the happiest guy around right now."

Neuro held Marisol and picked her up and placed her on his shoulder,"True he would get angry."

Soli followed them and hummed.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:52 am
Brago didn't respond to them, he would wait until Hana awakened  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:58 am
User Image
"I guess it is a good thing I didn't invite your father to the wedding then." Marisol said, resting her head on Neuro's. "but why would your father be angry?"

User Image
Kisalie followed them laughing. She was in her own train of thought, not really listening to them. She spun in circles, accidently hitting Soma lightly with one of her hands.

User Image
Hana shifted in her sleep. She opened her eyes a little and saw brago. She placed a hand lightly on his cheek. "I'm sorry." she whispered to him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:01 am
"Hana.... Rest. Let me speak with Hia"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games