Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, what's up with the wind-up key today? o:

I'm a wind up doll. :D Made the avi last night. I've been updating my avatar with new items when I get gifts from Anons so I use those items as best i can to make an outfit. Anon appreciation lol

I see. So, do you have to keep wound up, or does winding you up do something else? o:

I have to keep wound up to move. I can move normally but the movement i was made for was a dance. Sorta like this. Minus the bat and the kidnapping of course.

O: Great Mouse Detective, ohmygosh.

Do you wind yourself, or are you frequently going dead and needing help?

lol did i throw you for a loop there? XD
I can wind up myself but I can still go dead pretty quick if I'm not paying attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:25 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So, what's up with the wind-up key today? o:

I'm a wind up doll. :D Made the avi last night. I've been updating my avatar with new items when I get gifts from Anons so I use those items as best i can to make an outfit. Anon appreciation lol

I see. So, do you have to keep wound up, or does winding you up do something else? o:

I have to keep wound up to move. I can move normally but the movement i was made for was a dance. Sorta like this. Minus the bat and the kidnapping of course.

I can wind up myself but I can still go dead pretty quick if I'm not paying attention.

/nostalgia

Oh dear. Well, I'll help if I ever see it. emotion_c8  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:31 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

/nostalgia

I'm live now- no wind up needed but it'll be nice for the future in case i switch forms again XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:56 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

/nostalgia

I'm live now- no wind up needed but it'll be nice for the future in case i switch forms again XD

No problemo. emotion_yatta lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:03 pm
Kay9214

lol :D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:05 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

So... You are the star of Broadway's Cats now?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:12 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

No. Its a fox headress and a racoon tail and a mix of whatever else the anons give me along the way. XD nothing really in mind except "make the items look" semi-decent together"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:24 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

No. Its a fox headress and a racoon tail and a mix of whatever else the anons give me along the way. XD nothing really in mind except "make the items look" semi-decent together"

But you've got the ears and tail, makeup, flowers, and dancing shoes/pose... so it seems like a good guess. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, I meant almost ready. There are worse things to have to do in a hospital than just sleep the night, right? sweatdrop

The important thing is that you're okay. 3nodding

yeah that's right there are..**laughing** spending the night in ER with seven traumas that came in...they got really busy for a little while..one was a bad car accident...they were going over 100 and flipped the car eight times..
pill time again...fun fun..**laughs**

Oh dear. >.<

a least I wasn't asleep and had to be woke up for them...Dio was here earlier and said I slept though them taking my blood pressure and stuff...guess I was very tired then...think I need to call it a night for now I am falling asleep again...nighters Kay...have a good one....

Alright, good night!

Get well soon, promise? D:

^___^

hihi Kay....how's it going??
all ok here ecepy I can't sleep right now......  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:05 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Well, I meant almost ready. There are worse things to have to do in a hospital than just sleep the night, right? sweatdrop

The important thing is that you're okay. 3nodding

yeah that's right there are..**laughing** spending the night in ER with seven traumas that came in...they got really busy for a little while..one was a bad car accident...they were going over 100 and flipped the car eight times..
pill time again...fun fun..**laughs**

Oh dear. >.<

a least I wasn't asleep and had to be woke up for them...Dio was here earlier and said I slept though them taking my blood pressure and stuff...guess I was very tired then...think I need to call it a night for now I am falling asleep again...nighters Kay...have a good one....

Alright, good night!

^___^

Alright, I suppose.
That's a shame. Well, you'll probably sleep like a baby when you get home then.

But wow, you're looking very festive. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:16 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Alright, good night!

^___^

Alright, I suppose.

ok
I know I will...I have always had problems sleeping anywhere but my own bed...makes it hard on vacations...cause I want to sleep later for when I do finally get to sleep...

thank you..thought I wold dress festive for Thanksgiving....
some one would say I have on a lot of fabric..what do you think?? do you yhink it is too much??  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:22 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Alright, good night!

^___^

Alright, I suppose.

ok
I know I will...I have always had problems sleeping anywhere but my own bed...makes it hard on vacations...cause I want to sleep later for when I do finally get to sleep...

some one would say I have on a lot of fabric..what do you think?? do you yhink it is too much??

I can relate to that. I'm not too comfortable sleeping anywhere else either... Although I think I've grown accustomed to the living chair too, sometimes.

It looks cool.
I'd never accuse you of having too much cloth on, lol.
I'm a prude, I'd like everyone to cover up. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:38 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, good night!

^___^

Alright, I suppose.

ok

I can relate to that. I'm not too comfortable sleeping anywhere else either... Although I think I've grown accustomed to the living chair too, sometimes.

It looks cool.

you know now that you mentioned it I have fallen asleep in the chair in the living room...

thanks again....now I cheated and bought the items when I could not get them all playing the game..**laughs** I like the game but I not that good....
and another thanks ...you have made me smile...I won't call you a prude..I will say modest....I don't like the sound of prude for some reason.....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:46 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, good night!

^___^

Alright, I suppose.

ok

It looks cool.

you know now that you mentioned it I have fallen asleep in the chair in the living room...

thanks again....now I cheated and bought the items when I could not get them all playing the game..**laughs** I like the game but I not that good....
and another thanks ...you have made me smile...I won't call you a prude..I will say modest....I don't like the sound of prude for some reason.....

I think it's a matter of mental comfort that comes from being in a safe and personal place. Your bed is obviously at the top of the list, but a familiar chair in the home might be pretty close, you know?

Eh, I think it's boring, myself, a bit low tech, and partially based on luck, so I can't blame you. I might not play at all. (although usually can't anyway, (iPad) so that's not saying much)

^__^ Smiles are good.

Lol, I acknowledge that my stringent values are considered excessive to the average person, so I'd go with prude. I appreciate the kid gloves though. Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:02 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I suppose.

ok

It looks cool.

I think it's a matter of mental comfort that comes from being in a safe and personal place. Your bed is obviously at the top of the list, but a familiar chair in the home might be pretty close, you know?

Eh, I think it's boring, myself, a bit low tech, and partially based on luck, so I can't blame you. I might not play at all. (although usually can't anyway, (iPad) so that's not saying much)

^__^ Smiles are good.

Lol, I acknowledge that my stringent values are considered excessive to the average person, so I'd go with prude. I appreciate the kid gloves though. Lol

you got a good point there..and being most comfortable too..this bed is not so bad but just staying in it it does get bad.....
the nurses must not be too busy tonight...they sound like they are having party...my room is just across from the nurses station...there is a lot of laughing going on and talking....

it is just to me prude seems so harsh...can't really picture as being harsh on anything even yourself...but I guess you know you...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games