Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

X_XLoned-ErectionX_X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:50 am
Blah! I'm a spazz... I love animals and literacy. I'm going to become a Veterinarian. Thats what I'm studying for. I love my family and am very protective over my brother (that means dont say bad things about him) I'm 15 and I know a lot more than you'd think I would. I put up a good fight and I do cuss... a lot. But I dont say the F word to much. I am Atheist and you can preach to me all you want.

All it'll do is earn you a spot on my Sh*t list. I do have Christian friends but they dont try to shove religion down my throat. Right now life sucks for me because I am losing all my friends that I had (either by moving away or goin to different schools) I never see my dad (he works nights and sleeps while I'm here) my mom comes straight from work and goes to bed. I lost my nephews (they moved away and are going against my sister and her fiance. So obviously I have a few problems. I am optimistic and really dont like Pessimistic people I do get depressed but I can still laugh when I'm depressed. I'm so into music I listen to it all night long and then wake up and listen to it more.

I have 3 dogs, 3 cats a horse and a guinea pig. Love em all to death. I love my friends probably more than anything in the world and I would do anything for them. Even though they are leaving. I fear spiders and I also fear losing my best friend of all time Patrick. Normally I cant talk to my family about anything because they wont listen to me since they are always 'busy' so I keep it all bottled inside and eventually spazz out. I love Dr Pepper and drink it constantly. I eat constantly but never gain any weight. I train horses, I barrel race and I get B's in all my classes. I'm not so good at algebra but I try. It seems like all my ex's just come back to make my life a living hell.

I am a very violent, sadistic person who always tells everyone that I'm going to shoot them or kick them in their teeth or something. Sometimes I make up weird things how I'm going to tear out your eyes and eat them and blah blah blah. I would never do it I just like saying it. I am random and I love the random PM everyonce in a while. I love to RP and its pretty much all I do on gaia. I love you all! I think. I will argue my point and once I have made up my mind it is VERY difficult to change. I'm good at debating and often get other people to see it my way. Me and my friends always 'fight' and beat eachother up because it is fun to us. I shredded my hand once and laughed about it... so obviously pain doesnt really effect me much. I laughed about it and walked to my sisters to get it cleaned up. When she saw it she wondered why in the hell I wasnt crying.

The reason me and my best friend get into so many fights is because we are too alike. Once we both make up our minds we will NOT listen to the others story and we get mad at eachother and go phsyco. I will NEVER talk crap on my best friend no matter how mad she makes me. I am a very loyal person who stands by her friends and family through whatever they need me for. I often give my 26 year old sister dating advice for her and her fiance. And I love to type... fastest in my school with 82 words per minute and only 1 mistake.... I think thats all and half of you probably wont even read this because it is so long but oh well

I Love photography and drawing. If you ever want to see my drawings feel free to PM me. I love playing guitar hero and it is so addicting I played literally all night once. I can play expert and my favorite song would be off of Guitar Hero III Nights of Cyndonia (sp?)  
xCeil_Phantomhivex generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 am
Yay, I've been invited to a guild! I just want to say thanks to the person who invited me to this guild based off of what I wrote in the Gaia yearbook. This guild looks like a fun place!
Yeah...I'm not that great at these introduction posts, but I'll give it my best. Okay, here goes:
Name: Mara (not my real name, but it's what I go by)
Homestate: Arizona
I love roleplaying, but am not active in any roleplays on Gaia so far. I'm working on my stories right now and trying to find where my muses went. *crawls under bed to search for them* I'm a pretty caring person, and love to talk with people. I cannot draw for the life of me (though I love art), and I love RPG's like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, as you can probably tell by my avi's name. whee
I'm usually on every day unless my computer decides to be cruel and turns in to a little ball of nonresponsive matter. Trust me, it's happened before!
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk; I like hearing from people.
-M.M.M.R. (Yuna)

P.S: Yes, I like making my posts look funny.

xCeil_Phantomhivex

xMOONLiiGHT l o t u s

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:12 am
Hey everyone! :"D I'mma gona bore you guys by talking about myself endlessly.

So my name's Crystal, but you can call me Crys, or Lotus, or Moonlight, or 'get-the-hell-away-from-me'. Whatever you want. x3

I'm 15, going into my Sophmore year in High School, I love roleplaying, anime, writing and all of that good stuffs.

My favorite activities include being online, marching band, debate, scholars bowl, THEATER/DRAMA [[I'mma thespian]], and Musical Theater especially.

My personality consists of being a crazy redheaded geek hyped up on absolutely nothing. I'm very logical, but also very much a dreamer. I want to be a lawyer when I grow up...

Um..kay. Running out of things to say...

Yeah thats it. v_vl|l

^_^;; So! Uhm Thanks for inviting me, WhyNot Mule guy, and..I'm out ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:21 am
Hi guys, not much to say here. I'm 18 and graduating today (yaaaay) I'm a lazy bum with no job and no life......and I'm crazy sometimes.  

The Trancy Brat

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mexican yoshi

Lucky Bunny

24,725 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:59 am
Hello o.o im 19 mi name is ivan b_b but i prefer that you call me yoshi xd

thanks for inviting me domokun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:32 pm
Hi I'm Flutekitty! I sometimes go by Flutie or Kitty. I'm still new to Gaia and I'm also new to this forum thingie. I like anything to do with art, I play video games ,and I like to draw. sweatdrop  

flutekitty

Hanteeru

Lazy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Ahoy, I'm Hanteeru. I don't really have much to say. ninja This is my first time being in a Guild, even though I've been on Gaia for 4 years... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:05 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Aara and I'm Kari(Liara Miyu)'s character mule. A few things about me are:

-I'm a fox demon
-I might look 21, but I'm really over 400 years old
-My favorite colors are black and silver
-My hair is down to my waist and jet black while my eyes are gold.
-The tips of my ears and tail are silver, but the rest of them are black like my hair.
-I'm a thief

X Aara Fox X

Coolonaz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:07 pm
Hi I'm castro.I'm 13 and the 1993 part of my name is not true.

I live in the U.S. and I was born in Los Angeles,but I left when I was young.

I like to play videogames,draw,read comics,listen to music,and watch TV.I got the PM so I joined.Bye.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:54 pm
Hello.
First of all, I wanna thank you for inviting to your guild. It looks rather interesting! ^^
I am Hoshi Naito or just Hoshi. <3

I like talking to new people, but I feel that I don't know what to say/be social.
I love Dr. Pepper and the color purple. And I may be random.
I'm not good at these things so.... feel free to visit my profile of leave a message!

[Hoshi Naito]

Sparkly Lunatic

Unique Thinker

Dapper Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:01 pm
Hi I'm Unique Thinker (or Unique) and I'm 14 and I love to draw.....also thanks for inviting me to this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:58 pm
Hiyas~!
im new.
but thats kinda obvious. tehe~!
so yea see ya round^^
btw i love the motto for the guild

PotatoesGather

Aged Hunter

`Broken`

6,275 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Hey everyone! Name's Amanda, but please feel free to call me Broken. 17, brazilian, lazy, eventually crazy, love anime, manga, videogames and such. Addicted to drawing. Love mythology, and pretty much anything curious you can think of. Not creative enough to make a bigger introduction. xD
So I was randomly invited to this guild and I thought "hey, why not?" so I joined. Indeed that sounded lame but hey, I did think that. xD I'll probably forget to stay active, feel free to bug me to post sometimes if you feel like.
So that's it I guess. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:22 pm
well I is be Kaitlin teh awsome tho you can call meh bubbles.I am 13 tho I have been on since 8/4/04.I love rainbows but I am stright tho I have nothing aginst people being gay or bi more power to ya!I have a dog named Chole and another named Kiki.I live with meh mum tho I vist meh dad's offten they are divorced.life goes on.I am meh.I hate it when people lable others such as emo,gothic,prep...ect I am just meh.I love teh song me and mia.I am very radom.I love meh friends.so that is meh.you can say all teh crap you wish about meh tho it goes in one ear and out teh other so to speak.I don't relly care what you think about meh.feel free to pm meh or what not.  

bobbubbles

Chatty Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:25 pm
Hi everyone. [: I'm minus infinity, but feel free to just call me Sara. I'm 15 and am a freshman in high school. (School's almost over!)

I've been on gaia for about two years. [: I first registered on another account.

And, just to let you know, I'm having a hard time with my computer, so you might not see me for a few days.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games