Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 am
Soma
User Image

Soma laughed,"Hey watch it, you'll hit something I need."He laughed loudly.

"One, he did not like it that I married a human and had a child with her, then stayed away from him and kept the child from him, the next would be if he finds out that I'm marrying again to a vampire."Neuro kept walking.

Soli looked at them,"I'll see you guys later."She disappeared in black mist and showed up at the house,"Ow."She landed in the living room.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:11 am
User Image
"Does your father not like humans and vampires?" Marisol asked him, looking back at Kisalie. "It looks like she is an interesting character. Despite being a strong empath and being effected by others emotions, she still manages to have her own emotions and be happy."

User Image
Kisalie didn't hear Soma, she just kept dancing around, humming a song as she went. She spun around again, heading straight for a tree.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 am
DemolitionboyXX
"Hana.... Rest. Let me speak with Hia"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 am
User Image
Soma grabbed Kisalie and put her on his back,"Be careful where your going."

"He does not like anyone who isn't a demon Marisol,"He glanced at Soma,"And he is the reason why Soma is scarred like that."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 am
User Image
"No...no...." Hana said to him. "I can't call her. It hurts..... Why do you want to talk to her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:25 am
" nevermind . Just take this curse off of me"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:32 am
User Image
Hana lightly traced a symbol on his cheek. "That will remove the curse the moment you make things right and realize what you did wrong." Hana told him. "Its all I can do.Like the curse said i can remove it when you make things right."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 am
"Hana-shi.. Forceing your ideals on me isn't going to make me change anytime soon. Level with me until I grow out of it. Don't dump me then put a leash on me so I have to follow you "  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:43 am
User Image
"Then I hope I never meet this man who is your father. He sounds like he would be a danger to our family." She said, kissing Neuros cheek.

User Image
"Huh?" Kisalie said confused. She rested her head on his shoudler. "We should race. You verse neuro, since you're carring me and he's carring Marisol."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:47 am
User Image

Neuro heard her and smiled,"I would win."He looked at Marisol,"That can not be wished Marisol, I have to go back and report to him."

Soma laughed,"Neuro would cheat."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 am
User Image
"What do you want from me Brago? I've already told you want i need from you." She said, tears in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:53 am
User Image
"Thats no good." Marisol said. "And i wouldn't let Neuro cheat." She said to Soma.

User Image
Kisalie giggled. "Are you sure you're just not to scared to race him?" she said playfully in Soma's ear.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:59 am
" Han I just want you to trust me. I will always comE back to gou. You are the one I want to be with for a long time. I don't care if you have no features and I dont care if even your alter egos are bustier than you are. I .......love you." brago always had a hard time useing the word love.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image

"Okay you got me I am, just look at him,"He glanced at Neuro and shuddered,"So creepy."

Neuro heard him and landed a kick on him,"Your not much to look at Soma."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image
Marisol let out a giggle. "Neuro, can you at least try to behave at our wedding? I don't want you drop kicking our guests." She laughed.

User Image
"Hey watch it." Kisalie called to Neuro, his kick knocking her off Somas back. She caught herself by swinging around so she was holding onto Soma's chest, giggling.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games