Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:06 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Alright, I suppose.
That's a shame. Well, you'll probably sleep like a baby when you get home then.

But wow, you're looking very festive. ^__^

ok
I know I will...I have always had problems sleeping anywhere but my own bed...makes it hard on vacations...cause I want to sleep later for when I do finally get to sleep...

thank you..thought I wold dress festive for Thanksgiving....
some one would say I have on a lot of fabric..what do you think?? do you yhink it is too much??

I can relate to that. I'm not too comfortable sleeping anywhere else either... Although I think I've grown accustomed to the living chair too, sometimes.

It looks cool.
I'd never accuse you of having too much cloth on, lol.
I'm a prude, I'd like everyone to cover up. emotion_facepalm

you know now that you mentioned it I have fallen asleep in the chair in the living room...

thanks again....now I cheated and bought the items when I could not get them all playing the game..**laughs** I like the game but I not that good....
and another thanks ...you have made me smile...I won't call you a prude..I will say modest....I don't like the sound of prude for some reason.....

I think it's a matter of mental comfort that comes from being in a safe and personal place. Your bed is obviously at the top of the list, but a familiar chair in the home might be pretty close, you know?

Eh, I think it's boring, myself, a bit low tech, and partially based on luck, so I can't blame you. I might not play at all. (although usually can't anyway, (iPad) so that's not saying much)

^__^ Smiles are good.

Lol, I acknowledge that my stringent values are considered excessive to the average person, so I'd go with prude. I appreciate the kid gloves though. Lol

you got a good point there..and being most comfortable too..this bed is not so bad but just staying in it it does get bad.....
the nurses must not be too busy tonight...they sound like they are having party...my room is just across from the nurses station...there is a lot of laughing going on and talking....

it is just to me prude seems so harsh...can't really picture as being harsh on anything even yourself...but I guess you know you...

Well, you work nights in a hospital, it's probably pretty boring and there isn't as much to do, plus, when you work there, it stops being such a serious, heavy place and just becomes a normal everyday thing. It's probably fairly common.

Well, I'm glad you don't think so. ^__^
But I can get sort of close to harsh on some things, I think. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:35 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I can relate to that. I'm not too comfortable sleeping anywhere else either... Although I think I've grown accustomed to the living chair too, sometimes.

It looks cool.

you know now that you mentioned it I have fallen asleep in the chair in the living room...

thanks again....now I cheated and bought the items when I could not get them all playing the game..**laughs** I like the game but I not that good....
and another thanks ...you have made me smile...I won't call you a prude..I will say modest....I don't like the sound of prude for some reason.....

I think it's a matter of mental comfort that comes from being in a safe and personal place. Your bed is obviously at the top of the list, but a familiar chair in the home might be pretty close, you know?

Eh, I think it's boring, myself, a bit low tech, and partially based on luck, so I can't blame you. I might not play at all. (although usually can't anyway, (iPad) so that's not saying much)

^__^ Smiles are good.

Lol, I acknowledge that my stringent values are considered excessive to the average person, so I'd go with prude. I appreciate the kid gloves though. Lol

you got a good point there..and being most comfortable too..this bed is not so bad but just staying in it it does get bad.....
the nurses must not be too busy tonight...they sound like they are having party...my room is just across from the nurses station...there is a lot of laughing going on and talking....

it is just to me prude seems so harsh...can't really picture as being harsh on anything even yourself...but I guess you know you...

Well, you work nights in a hospital, it's probably pretty boring and there isn't as much to do, plus, when you work there, it stops being such a serious, heavy place and just becomes a normal everyday thing. It's probably fairly common.

again you are probably right there..it has been over all quiet and haven't heard the trauma alarm go off but once tonight..my neighbor is fairly quiet too..but boy if she needs something she can get really loud and keep ringing the call button so that they stop say anything when she does....she does not like to wait at all....and it does get a bit irritating....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It looks cool.

^__^ Smiles are good.

again you are probably right there..it has been over all quiet and haven't heard the trauma alarm go off but once tonight..my neighbor is fairly quiet too..but boy if she needs something she can get really loud and keep ringing the call button so that they stop say anything when she does....she does not like to wait at all....and it does get a bit irritating....

Right across from the nurse station and a noisy neighbor. You need a better real estate agent. D:

You'll just have to stay well so you don't have to get stuck in there again. emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:01 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

^__^ Smiles are good.

Right across from the nurse station and a noisy neighbor. You need a better real estate agent. D:

You'll just have to stay well so you don't have to get stuck in there again. emotion_c8

you r there..last time I was here I had a private room...don't know why I did not get one this time...probably the insurance company...

again your on that one too...I hope it doesn't happen again and it be for real...
I am also thinking it may have been the stress at home that may have caused some of the pain...I am going to ask about that when doc comes in....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:19 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

^__^ Smiles are good.

you r there..last time I was here I had a private room...don't know why I did not get one this time...probably the insurance company...

again your on that one too...I hope it doesn't happen again and it be for real...
I am also thinking it may have been the stress at home that may have caused some of the pain...I am going to ask about that when doc comes in....

Stress can be a huge problem. Especially if the doctor says something about it, you should definitely have an excuse to be able to shut down an argument/drama at home on account of your health. Hopefully it'll help. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:29 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Stress can be a huge problem. Especially if the doctor says something about it, you should definitely have an excuse to be able to shut down an argument/drama at home on account of your health. Hopefully it'll help. D:

I am hoping too..the stress between the kids is sometimes so thick you can cut it with a knife...the three of them are having lots of issues and they come to a big boil at least once a month.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:54 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I am hoping too..the stress between the kids is sometimes so thick you can cut it with a knife...the three of them are having lots of issues and they come to a big boil at least once a month.....

emotion_facepalm

Add a timeout corner. Except, it's the corner of the yard.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:00 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

that is what Dio has started doing...when she can't take the other two she goes outside for a walk....
well the vampire just left and took blood from the same spot on my hand..so it hurts now so I think I am going to try to just relax and if I fall asleep good..talk at you laters Kay...have a good one....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:20 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

that is what Dio has started doing...when she can't take the other two she goes outside for a walk....
well the vampire just left and took blood from the same spot on my hand..so it hurts now so I think I am going to try to just relax and if I fall asleep good..talk at you laters Kay...have a good one....

Good night, see ya, best wishes!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:39 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

No problemo. emotion_yatta lol

lol :D

So... You are the star of Broadway's Cats now?

No. Its a fox headress and a racoon tail and a mix of whatever else the anons give me along the way. XD nothing really in mind except "make the items look" semi-decent together"

But you've got the ears and tail, makeup, flowers, and dancing shoes/pose... so it seems like a good guess. o.o

yeah it was a very good guess XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:17 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

No problemo. emotion_yatta lol

lol :D

No. Its a fox headress and a racoon tail and a mix of whatever else the anons give me along the way. XD nothing really in mind except "make the items look" semi-decent together"

But you've got the ears and tail, makeup, flowers, and dancing shoes/pose... so it seems like a good guess. o.o

And now you're disguised as an error box, right? :D

Oh, wait.... o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:24 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh, wait.... o.o

yeah not so much that time  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:31 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh, wait.... o.o

yeah not so much that time

It's still a good guess. You look just like it. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

hey hey Kay...how's it been for you today??

I finally got home this afternoon...been busy with lots of notices...think I am going to go to bed early tonight....nighters Kay have a good one....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

emotion_facepalm

hey hey Kay...how's it been for you today??

I finally got home this afternoon...been busy with lots of notices...think I am going to go to bed early tonight....nighters Kay have a good one....

Good, now that you've gotten home and you're okay. ^__^

Alright, good night. You have a good sleep.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games