Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Sousakusha

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:18 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Sousakusha, but I come with many names.
Some call me by my user name, others by my real name.
However, I don't very often use this new nickname I came with, which is very short and probably used several times. You could call me Jii if you want. I get called other nicknames, but I want to try out that name. =)

Anyway, I'm really excited about this guild. It's different from the usual guilds I try out.

I'm in high school, which means I'll be coming on in after-school times. ^_^

Again, I'm excited to be here and I'm very nice, so let's greet each other!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:49 pm
Hello I'm Dary. Just got the pm and I decided to join. Why not right?! If you want to know more about me just check out my profile. Well...have a nice day all mrgreen  

Epsilon Cancri84

MiraShio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:08 pm
Hey~! 3nodding

MiharuAikou here. 4laugh

Reach for the moon; even if you miss it, you'll land among the stars. cool

Miharu-chan, "the Girl Within", signing out. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:40 pm
Ello. I'm Nataru, sometimes called Bunny. I'm out of school. I get bored easily. I rarely join guilds so I hope this to make this a great experience. biggrin Honestly I don't know what else to say. XD  

Kokuro Moon

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

6,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

MissRose24

Shy Girl

33,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:44 pm
Hello! I joined because I was invited. Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:11 pm
User Image
About Me.

NAME: Celtika (Cel, Dez)
DOB: 3rd April 1980
STARSIGN: Aries with moon in Scorpio
BELIEF SYSTEM: Bubastic Pagan with Celtic influences.
GAIA MEMBER SINCE: April 2005
ORIGINAL GAIA NAME: CeltikaBloodmoon (original account still active but used as a mule these days)

LIVES WITH: My husband (gaian and real life) Loki (Loki Wolf Au)!
PETS: A fluffy grey tabby cat named Binx (aged 3) and a blue heeler cross dog named Junior.
SIBBLINGS: None I'm an only child
TOWN BORN IN: Darwin, Northern Territrory, Australia
LIVES IN NOW: Horsham, Victoria, Australia

OTHER STUFF:
Height: 183cms tall.
Eye Color: green (like a cats)
Bi Or Straight: Bi
Likes: Hanging out on Gaia, anything to do with Sims2 (if you play it to and are registered on the EA Site my name there is CeltikaBloodmoon), all things feline, music mostly metal though, art, poetry, sewing, penpaling ( Got PenPal? Get me at gotPenPal.com with my code: L7LY8R), roleplaying... have been part of a ongoing massive RP on Yahoo since 1996, and stax more..
Dislikes: Anyone with closed minds who think they are clever and funny for picking on others who believe of look different to them. I also get extremely annoyed at people who feel the need to swear alot as they think it makes them look grown up and/or intelligent...one day they will realise it doesn't do either for them.

User Image  

Celtika Bloodmoon Au

master philip3

Dapper Dabbler

5,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:16 pm
My real name is philip, PG3 is wat my friends call me.
I love Rock & Roll, no matter what type.
Video Games and Gaia r my Hobbies.
I am weird so if i burst out in a random saying or
"waka waka waka waka PAC-MAN!!!"
Don't b afraid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 pm
Hello People of "Why Not?"

Thanks for the random invite, i love random invites!

Ok, no more big writing Im done.
My name is Shieka and incase you couldnt tell i love to make a big enterance.
My real name is Bethany, but no one calls me that, at least not online.
Im the oldest of 6, Im sure anyone with siblings can relate.
If you seen me, It was probabley in a fourm talking about books or Roleplaying.
I read like my life depends on it
And my brother says Roleplaying is my version of crack.
And he might be right.
so yea i hope i get to talk to everyone on here!!!!!
Im going to go dance to Greenday now.

Bye!

oh and send me a random message/comment!!!

The Questionable Shieka

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

KioKy112

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:49 pm
hi peoples!! i'm nicole but u probably don't read the post just make them so anyways i live in california and i'm mostly the nerd of this family not that i big glasses and wear suspenders but i like reading books and learning about history so yeah..oh and i'm friendly so if u want to add me even tho i don't know u go ahead  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:06 pm

HILO!
I'm Rikku Takarai, and you don't have to worry about my real name... >.> I mean, you really don't have to worry about that.
I wasn't gonna post here 'cause I thought, "Who'll read??"... but then I thought, "Why Not??" xD
I'm friendly, and strange. My personality is very... wide? xD I change, but I'm always silly. One second I could be talking about the complexity of our economy, then next I could be saying something about magic spatulas. o.o
I'm almost 20
I'm long tempered... and (insert misc information here)
I love video games, anime, manga and all that basic stuff. xD Children, animals, nature, you name it. Uuum... I go to conventions in my area (and soon far ones, too...)
And I don't know what else to say.
Oh yeah, I have a horrible memory. xD
Uuuuuuuuummmmm..... yah. xD

Rikku Takarai

-AethelwynePixie-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:22 pm
-AethelwynePixie- says ::

Hello, I'm AethelwynePixie, but just call me Aethel or Pixie for short <3 I was invited yesterday, but just have the time to check it today :3
My real name is Nicole and I was born on January 23rd, 1994 [now you know how old I am wink ] English isn't my first language, but I always try to speak with good spelling and grammar. My interest revolves around manga, anime, books, art, music, technology and such. I spend most of my free time online, I play computer games. I always want a PS/nDS/those kind of things, but my dad never allowed me to buy one.. crying I love making new friends and I am pretty friendly unless I am in a bad mood... That's all about me, I suppose x3 I hope I can enjoy my time here~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:39 pm
Howdy everyone! My name is MayFire55, but I'd like to be called S. Thank you for inviting me to this guild, it looks very interesting. smile Well, alittle about me I guess..... I love Anime with every fiber of my being. My favorites are Death Note, (L is the love of my life) Fullmetal Alchemist, and Fruits Basket (in that order) I also reall love Pokemon, but I prefer the games to the show, saddly. sad However I do watch it sometimes, and I have some favorite pairings. I'm obsessivly in love with Tagshipping, which is Dawn and Conway (from the tag battle episodes). Alot of people yell at me about it, but I know they were made for each other. wink I do own Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, but I haven't got a clue how the Wii-fii thing works... honestly i'm technologically ignorant. sad Uuummm,.... I like racing my car on Gaia?

Oh yes, I have a Deviant Art account. My user name is SailorSun546, so if you get the chance, look me up sometime, and comment on my drawings if you want. I like constructive critisism because I know I'm not very good, but I want to learn how I can get better. I am also on FanFiction, also as sailorsun546 (yes, this is why I like to be calle S, or Sailor XD) I only have one chapter of one story up, and it's pretty dark, but if you'd like to read it please do. I like to hear what people think. Heads up, it's a Poke'Morph fanfic, so it's not very original. (Poke'Morph is humans who have Pokemon blood/DNA/physical appearences, ussually inflicted on them by force) They're one of my favorite types to read, so I wanted to write one. ^^; Ooohh, what else,.... Well, I enjoy Role Playing, but I've never gotten to finish one because all the people I ever RP'd with kinda quit, or got control happy. Hopefully that won't happen here.

Well, that's all I really care to write, so.... yeah,.... STAY IN SCHOOL or something. And thank you for the invite. smile

SailorSun546

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iMeesesV3N0M

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:43 pm
The name's Danielle ;D
I am 16 going to be 17 in Septmeber
Umm... I joined gaia about a year ago.. This is just a newer acc...
I love to talk to anyone.. N Loves to meet new people.. So if you ever want to talk just pm me :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:06 pm
Hey everybody! I'm Dragonmikogirl. You can call me Dragon, Miko, or Sarin (My RP friends call me that).

I love talking to people about just about anything, I'm kind of random and hyper, and I lurk sometimes. That means you might not see anything from me for a few days at a time, and then I'll just jump into the conversation like I've been in it the whole time.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm a total Harry Potter nerd.  

Drea Lynn Zey

Lucina Noir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am
Hello sugaroo's,
I just got an invite to this here doo-wacky guild, it's 4am so it seemed like a good idea to join; Randomly deciding to do things at 4am is always a good time.
Anyway, I'm Shannon and I'm 25. At the moment I'm praying to whatever deity that will listen that I'm not the oldest person by 10 years in this guild (Tends to happen to me a lot.)
I'm a Harry Potter obsessed nutjob, J.K Rowling is the zesty blend of joy and spices in my Schwarma of a life.
I also live for many other dorky things as well, Star Wars and Star Trek, Dragonball Z, All things Tim Burton, Heroes, and The X-Files. Oh and let's not forget Lord of the Rings.
I live for video games when I'm not dorking it up with DVD's, and I consider myself a writer.
I can't think of any more ways to describe myself as a complete hermit so I'll end this by saying..... Eh, I can't think of anything and it's 4am.... Go me.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games