Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4878 4879 4880 4881 4882 4883 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Hush you! Don't make me flame your toned a**! scream She turns back to Psy and hugs her tightly User ImageWell I love it! And next time you want to change lemme know, I have a new line of appearance type potions I'll be premiering for the grand opening of Ilsilme Rusco. She heads behind the counter and starts making up the drinks while Anira takes a seat at the stool.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 pm

She glanced over at the very TALL blonde that had taken a seat near her.

"And unless I'm mistaken, you must be the Viking. User Image I'm Katana, but I go by Kat to most people. Welcome to Most Wanted, I see Liada is giving you the grand tour. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Goddag, its good to meet you. I'm Hauk Ulfr and yes, Anira and Liada have been giving me a tour indeed but....Hauk leans down closer to Kat's ear and whispers huskily smirking. If there's something else you would like to show me I'd gladly take you as my tour guide. Eld Katt wink
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:55 pm

*Tries to imagine her hair pink User Image and then hears Liada and grins as she hugs her back.* I'll remember that. User Image

*She looks at the blonde man over her bifocals.* whee

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Anira grinned and only shook her head at the Norse. Hoping Kat wouldn't hurt him for that. Liada slide the elf her drink as she looked to Dame. You are Ms Dame correct? I do not believe we have met. I am Anira.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:59 pm

-holds up her hands like a movie square, checking out Psy through it- Or how bout blue or purple, Psy? xd

-smiles at Anira- Have we not met? Oh, I'm sorry, love! biggrin I am dame. ^_^ Lovely to meet you, Anira. whee -shakes her hand-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Good to meet you too dear. I'm sure we have met but I think it may have been in short passing. She takes a sip of her drink.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm

She smiled sweetly at the Viking and took a sip of her drink, eying him over her glasses.

"Darlin', I'm afraid I'm taken. wink But, I can give you a tour of the place if Liada doesn't feel up to it. 3nodding You might as well know your way around if you're going to be working here."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:02 pm

User Image I really think it will bring a whole new opportunity to people here in Geezerville. It can do everything that any kind of surgery can do minus the scars and pain and the costs. She looks over to see Hauk already pulling his moves and baps him on the back of the head with her tail. gonk WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT BEHAVING!? scream gahh...Guys, this is Hauk Ulfr....the new bartender I hired for the club... User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm

-leans back and smiles at Hauk- Hello, hon. Welcome to GGG and the Most Wanted bar. biggrin I'm sure you'll like it here. ^_^ Most people do. biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 pm

So YOU are the Bartender Liada has mentioned. I am Mistress Psyzapp-d. User Image *Holds out her hand for him.*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Smiles and leans back shrugging his shoulders. rolleyes Sorry there, can't help myself...once an egotistic model always an-OW!! User Image User Image He rubs the back of his head and glares at Liada swearing in old Norse. scream Geeze...I can see this will be most entertaining around here. He bolts upright though when he sees a blur of pink in the corner of his eye and inches back slowly from Dame User Image ...Hi....Good to meet you....I hope to enjoy it here as well..... He quickly turns and takes Psy's hand to shake. Good to meet you mistress. Hm...somehow I dunno if I like the sound of that.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:12 pm

-raises an eyebrow- Ooooh kay. For being a supposed Viking you sure are jumpy, big guy.... neutral -shakes head-
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Liada dies laughing as she slides Hauk a beer and finishes making his own drink. rofl Don't worry too much about that Dame, its your hair color. See no matter how many things I've shown him in this world when I unfroze him in time...he has a big fear of pink....any pink for that matter. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:17 pm

*Is taken aback.* You don't like the sound of my name? Calling me "Mistress?" User Image You got a problem with women in authority? User Image *Puts one hand on her hip and shifts jutting her hip out as she eyes the Viking man.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4878 4879 4880 4881 4882 4883 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games