Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image
"Brago I love you, but everytime I trust you I get hurt more and more." Hana told him. "You make me promises and then you break them, or you find away to get me to let you out of your promise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

"Yeah behave beast."he laughed and down at Kisalie,"Safe."

Neuro smiled,"I give no promises."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image
"Safe for now" she laughed at him. "I think I'm going to like it here. Never a boring moment."

User Image
"Will you behave at the ceremony if I say you can drop kick people at the reception afterwards?" Marisol said, licking his cheek seductivly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image

"Of course it isn't boring I mean we're the most non boring people in this city."He smiled.

Neuro kissed her back,"Maybe,"he smiled.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image
"Well, maybe you can show me just how non boring you can be." Kisalie laughed. "Because I don't like being bored."

User Image
"The fast you get me back to the house, the more time we will have to play." Marisol whispered into Neuro's ear so the others couldn't hear her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:31 pm
" that's not fair... You promised to give me time to get women out of my system. Then you slam me into a wall and force me to accept your promise"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image
"I wanted to give you time, but Hakai wont have it anymore." Hana said, turning her her face away in shame. "She doesn't like feeling pain. So when I hurt she gets mad because she feels it to."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:29 pm
" but you said hakai gives you the strength to do things you just can't do. yourself, so you truly wanted out of that deal" Brago put his hand on her cheek. " I will always return to you Hana. No matter what girl I lay with.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
"She does, but I would never have acted on my feelings if she hadn't done so for me." She couldn't look at Brago because she feeling so ashamed of herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:05 pm
"well discuss this later.... Rest"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:05 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon jumped awake at the sound of something and rubbed his eyes as he yawned. "What time is it?" He asked and then blinked before he found himself looking at Soli. He was surprised he had not fallen out of his chair while he had slept, but now he didn't care. He was just tired.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image
Hana looked up at him. "Please. I don't want to wait to figure this out. The more we put if off the harder it will make it."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:10 pm
Soli looked at him,"I don't know."she got up and rubbed her backside,"Ow."she smiled at him,"let's go home."she yawned,"I'm sleep deprived which is never good."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:20 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Okay." Leon said with a smile before he got out of the chair and stretched. He left shoulder popped before he went over to Soli and scooped her up in his arms. "Smells like you've been hanging with the demonkin gang." He chuckled a bit and carried her out of the house.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Soli laughed,"Yeah, Hana needed help again."She smiled,"But the weird thing was that Kerat was there in her nest."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games