Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4888 4889 4890 4891 4892 4893 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:18 pm

He gives Dame an unamused look before getting a tall glass out and pulling out the tray of cherries. stare Please, I see her as a mother figure thank you very much...the last thing I need to to picture that fat bakdel with no clothes on and go blind. His head dodges the second he lets the last word form on his lips missing the lighting bolt Liada let loose at his head. He continues to make Dame's drink unfazed.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Liada hugs Dame back and can't help but smirk as her friend giggles at the slave comment. One thing for sure he was definitely gonna be getting lots of attention from the ladies of all throughout town once the club showed up. Hearing Hauk's comment made her fire a lightning bolt at him but since it missed his head she made a gesture with her hand to erase the damage made on the wall behind him. Last thing she needed was Psy on her a** for damaging her bar. She turned back to Dame sipping her drink. Yea I've barely seen you around lately so I figured you were off on a trip somewhere like the rest of us have been doing. I just got back from Iceland myself recently.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:26 pm

{{Now that I'm less distracted finally, continuing... sweatdrop }}

*After a few moments with no further sounds from Ryzan, Tes goes ahead and removes his hand from his mouth. Keeping quiet through their intimacy is an obvious struggle for the normally very vocal dark elf, whose face is flushed a much deeper shade than usual as he tries his hardest not to moan.*

Bwael wiu. Yugho lu'suust.

*Though having Miro hear them would be kind of awkward all around and he genuinely does want Ryzan to keep quiet, Tes can't help but be curious as to just how far he can push him ninja He starts out simple... lightly brushing his hands along Ryzan's hips. Aside from tensing muscles and a slight hiss, Ryzan remains collected enough through it. For the next test, Tes begins kissing his neck, starting high near Ryzan's jaw and slowly working down to the sensitive spot where it connects to his shoulder.*

Nnnnn... nau.... vrine'winith.... U.... Usstan h'ros...

*Ryzan grips the sheets tightly and squirms, toes curled. Tes smirks and whispers against his skin*

Ol zhah jugare.... zhlaass. Fridj zhlaass...

*Meanwhile, Miro is wondering just what's taking the dark elves so long to get up if they're awake*
MiroIsBored crying

*She pokes at the grunny who has taken to napping since she was petting him so much. He barely stirs and just lets out a slightly annoyed huff while continuing to lay there.

In the bedroom, Tes prepares for a final test on Ryzan's resolve, moving up to lightly n** his husband's earlobe. Ryzan gasps and tightens his grip on the sheets, having a good idea as to where this is leading*

Nau..... naut nindel... qualla...
Ol zhah jugare....

*True to Ryzan's prediction, Tes drags his tongue along the ridge of his ear to the tip, causing his eyes to roll back.*

Q... Quortek.... xuat...

*Tes grins, taking the tip of his husbands ear between his lips and gently suckling it. Ryzan hisses and squirms, pulling hard at the sheets, but seems to be handling it, so Tes doesn't stop. However, after a few moments, Ryzan's back arches and he suddenly calls out.*

gonk Shu shu shu shu shu

*Tes scrambles to get his hand over Ryzan's mouth, but of course it's too late. Miro jumps at hearing it and blushes profusely, quickly finding the television remote and turning it on and tuning it up as high as she can comfortable handle just for something to drown out the bedroom noises of the dark elves*
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:28 pm

eek LIA!!!! scream He did NOT just call you a fat....er...bakdel -she says with the inflection perfectly- whatever the hell that means!!! -gestures wildly- scream stressed stare

-glares over at Hauk, jaw set- And I don't want actual cherries in my coke! stressed -she stands up on the top rung of her stool, leaning over the entire bar and pointing angrily underneath to the bottle of cherry syrup- I want THAT in it. stare -she glares up at him a moment from her position, hand still pointing, other gripping the edge of the bar, before looking back over her shoulder and smiling at Lia- No, no. biggrin No trip. I've just been really busy with school. Though I did go home yesterday to help out with storm damage. They had massive storms and tornadoes blow through on Wednesday. 3nodding Thankfully none of my friends or family was hurt. 3nodding -slowly sits back on her stool, still eyeing Hauk-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 pm

*After another long night at work, he finally gets home. He goes through the security scans at their back entrance, heads down the stairs and to their bedroom. It being dark in their room, it takes a moment for his eyes to adjust and to note the twinkling star lights as they cast a faint light in the room. He sees that she's already asleep, so he quietly removes his gear belt and clothes and drapes them on the chair. Knowing the faux stars are on a timer, he doesn't bother to turn them off and slips under the covers. He carefully moves over to her and spoons up against her, kissing her shoulder before laying his head down on his pillow. For a moment, he remembers he has the rest of the weekend off and knows she will be pleased to know that fact. A smile crosses his face just as he slips off to sleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 pm

The Viking moves back from the bar a bit trying not to flinch on his face. Noty so much from Dame's yelling, considering he's heard worse banshees from anorexic supermodels, but mostly from her pink hair bobbing. Drawing a breath and trying to focus he reaches for the bottle she's pointing to and remakes the drink. Calm down ya rosa harstra haxa. This is nothing new between me and the rav ond ande. He finishes making Dame's drink, although he does place one cherry on the top of her drink mostly to spite her, but takes another one from the tray; plops it into his mouth and leans over to Dame since she's still leaning on the bar. Smirking he pushes the cherry in his mouth into hers with a flick of his tongue and quickly moves back away from the brightness of her hair. Course I'm not too interested in cherries myself...other than popping them. He grabs his ale and takes a swig out of it. Leaning opposite of the bar counter.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:01 am

*Hearing the TV and how loud it was, the two dark elves know that they must have been found out sweatdrop ... although... that also means she probably wouldn't hear anything else so... ninja

It isn't until some time later that either of them emerges from the bedroom. When the showered and fully dressed Tes appears at the doorway to the livingroom, Miro flushes anew and quickly hides her face behind one of her panda plushies. Though finding her reaction rather amusing, he decides to forgo the teasing, especially since she could very well tease right back if she really wanted stare *

You had breakfast yet?

*Miro pulls the panda up higher and nods meekly*
Miro had cereal earlier.
Long enough ago to have some doughnuts now?

*The cleric perks up slightly, lowering her plushie just enough to peek over it at Tes and nods enthusiastically. He gives her an amused smile and tells her he'll be back in a bit and exits out the back to go pick some up.

With him gone, she starts to relax and set the panda back down, but her relief is short lived when Ryzan comes in, causing her to hide behind the plushie once more*

Gi ussta sweatdrop
*Ryzan sits on the opposite end of the couch from her and doesn't say anything at first, making things just that much more awkward. Eventually, he grabs the remote for the tv and turns the volume down to something more along the lines of how it's usually set.*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:05 am

Ah okay that would explain things. I hope everyone in your family is okay. Its so weird seeing how mother nature seems to be attacking everywhere right now this year. She sips her drink and laughs at Dame, sweatdrop Like he said Dame we got at it like cats and dogs like this for years. I know deep down he loves me just as much as his mother. User Image She nearly chokes on her drink as Hauk pulls the fast one on Dame and her tail stands on end. Oi!! How many times do I have to tell you to behave!?!?! scream

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 am

*after a while of both of them looking vacantly at the television screen, neither actually interested in what's on it, he finally speaks up*
I feel I should apologize if we.. um.... disturbed you earlier, yathrin sweatdrop It was not my intention to... to... redface

I know we should have waited until you left, jhal.... redface ... sometimes it is just... redface .... gi ussta sweatdrop
*laughs nervously and wishes he had a drink of some sort* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 am

eek -dame is slightly surprised for half a tick as he slips the cherry inside her mouth. She smirks and pops the cherry off the stem, chewing it up. She then slides the stem into her mouth and talks around it- Well, that may be all well and good but you're a little late on this boat, Hauk. wink -she waves Lia off- It's...all...chill...Lia. -her words are halted and choppy by her tongue moving the stem around; she produces the cherry stem tied in a knot at the end of her tongue, smirking smuggly and plucks it off, leaning over and grabbing Hauk's hand. She places the stem on his hand and then pats his cheek before sitting down- They don't call me Cherry over at the dance studio for nothin', honey. wink -she winks at him again and turns towards Lia-

Yeah, my family is all good. 3nodding Their houses and properties are all in tact. 4laugh

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:19 am

He merely shrugs and swigs at his drink. Hey its not like I'm on some kind of leash here. And my intel from Anira says that this one isn't married or taken in any way so I'll tease all I want. He eyes Dame's pink hair warily as Dame leans over to hand him the cherry stem and pats his cheek.. ....at least as much as my phobia lets me,... mad He takes another swig of his beer.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:27 am

((LMAO! Seriously we need a mini sitcom show with our trio of elves here. I love this! rofl ))

She growls in frustration at the blonde Viking as he mentions the word 'intel' and realizes that he was probably going through town checking out what kind of tail he could grab . It would figure. Although she did have a small satisfaction of seeing him slightly on edge with Dame's pink persona around him and keeping him in check a bit. That's wonderful Dame, I'm so glad to hear that. Hm...dance studio? I think Ryzan mentioned something about you owning a club too right?

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 am

:: stays behind her panda, playing with its arms a bit to occupy herself ::
That's otay... redface Miro knows she's a guest and shouldn't get in the way of things. 3nodding

:: she slouches a bit in her seat, looking intently at the back of the panda's head ::
And Miro knows how Tes can be sometimes 3nodding redface redface
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:33 am

-dame becomes somber a moment and looks off to the side, one hand going to clutch subconsciously at the other arm- Actually, I am taken. -she says quietly, but loud enough for them to hear. Her face is very unreadible as she tries hard to keep her emotions in check, nibbling the inside of her lip-

-she quickly shakes herself out of it and smiles at Lia- What me? lol Nah, I don't own a club. rofl Used to be a Go-Go dancer at one though. -her face falls a second more before picking it back up again- I'm going back to school to be a dancer. 3nodding The lady that started the school I'm in runs The Colourful Kitten over in the Upper GGG. 3nodding It has a night club in it along with a restaurant and a stage for theatre. You should check it out some time. biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:39 am

*his expression suddenly hardens at hearing that last statement. Perhaps she didn't quite mean it as he had interpreted it, but he didn't really like the thought of her possibly reminiscing on any of the more intimate moments she might have had with his husband in the distant past*

... I am glad you were not too upset by our actions then stare

*he stands and starts to head toward the door, wanting to get away and calm himself before Miro completely ruined his good mood* stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4888 4889 4890 4891 4892 4893 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games